• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brocoli said:
now, I dunno whether Boss is trollin or not..... I also dun believe TIn Tin is the caricature that you guys think she is ....... I think she can trash Nicole because 5 years is forever in politics

but she is not representative of the PAP.... most of them are still rotten.... like Jason Neo, Sear Hock Rong, lionel de souza, seng han thong and choo wee khiang..

these are the representatives of the PAP... the rotten core.... TIn Tin, Halimah, Denise Phua and Lily Neo are the peripherals... they will never be able to influence policy

WAH. Overnight the villain becomes the hero or heroine.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WAH. Overnight the villain becomes the hero or heroine.

The TPL issue is an indictment of PAP's GRC policy, not so much TPL herself. TPL would not be such a villian if she had contested and won in an SMC. She wld probably be a heroine if she won in an SMC. But the fact that she is in parliament when people like GY couldnt get in caused the huge backlash. The pap must know this root cause rather than complaining abt Singaporean's wrath against TPL.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Explain to me how debating with twits generates income. Are you suggesting that people actually pay to read the hogwash here? Who sends them the bill?

You know your businesses as a webmaster better.As we all know Google had grown to be billion dollars company whose usage you and I are dependent on...Do you ever get a bill from Google?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy.Do you now realize how much Sam had contributed to your thread?His constant antics attracted a lot of attention to your thread which otherwise might have gone unnoticed.But just handle him with kid-gloves,like you would your grandpa.He is aging badly and it shows in his argument.:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy.Do you now realize how much Sam had contributed to your thread?His constant antics attracted a lot of attention to your thread which otherwise might have gone unnoticed.But just handle him with kid-gloves,like you would your grandpa.He is aging badly and it shows in his argument.:biggrin::p:biggrin:

hahaha...thanks for your advice. I seldom come in and whether this thread gets attention or not, doesnt matter to me. I agree that Sam is trolling ..but I am not sure whether he is abt the age of my grandpa...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually Sam's posts didnt add much value to this thread's topic. He was more out to frustrate and irritate you guys .

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...thanks for your advice. I seldom come in and whether this thread gets attention or not, doesnt matter to me. I agree that Sam is trolling ..but I am not sure whether he is abt the age of my grandpa...

In an open forum the number of people who pay attention to thread is quite important.Otherwise it's simply chat.Because out of the 100 people 1 may contribute whose input is what you maybe be waiting for.

Talking about Sam,I think he is somewhere between a toddler and menopause for man,.....both not an existing age to be.:cool:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you see the Seng Han Tong boo-boo on SMRT as a deeply ingrained biasness only in SHT? His racial stereotyping of non-Chinese, if widespread withing the pap, is a cause for concern for the unity and future of Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In an open forum the number of people who pay attention to thread is quite important.Otherwise it's simply chat.Because out of the 100 people 1 may contribute whose input is what you maybe be waiting for.

i dont think many people visit this forum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You know your businesses as a webmaster better.As we all know Google had grown to be billion dollars company whose usage you and I are dependent on...Do you ever get a bill from Google?

Google has multiple revenue streams. This site has but two banner ads from a couple of individuals who advertise here more as show of support than anything else.

The number and intensity of the debates raging here makes no difference to my revenue whatsoever. It's still 2 x banners and nothing more.

To suggest that I try to stir things up for "commercial" purposes is groundless. I respond to posts for the same reason the rest of you do and that is because I feel passionately about an issue.

In this particular thread, I felt that someone needed to defend my beloved PAP and correct the vicious lies and falsehoods that are being spread by the thread starter.

Because of my dedication to the task, I have successfully shown :

1) That the PAP is a kind and caring government that has the interests of Singaporeans at heart.

2) That the real villains are the current generation of Singaporeans who are selfish and materialistic.

3) That Singapore has a great future ahead of it thanks to the vision and dedication of the current PAP leadership.