• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont think many people visit this forum.

Agreed.The old Temasek Review which is now defunct is a far better platform.Because it was readers driven than buddy buddy circle as here.But still it's better than nothing as Singapore is quite barren for a good political discussion.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Google has multiple revenue streams. This site has but two banner ads from a couple of individuals who advertise here more as show of support than anything else.

The number and intensity of the debates raging here makes no difference to my revenue whatsoever. It's still 2 x banners and nothing more.

To suggest that I try to stir things up for "commercial" purposes is groundless. I respond to posts for the same reason the rest of you do and that is because I feel passionately about an issue.

In this particular thread, I felt that someone needed to defend my beloved PAP and correct the vicious lies and falsehoods that are being spread by the thread starter.

Because of my dedication to the task, I have successfully shown :

1) That the PAP is a kind and caring government that has the interests of Singaporeans at heart.

2) That the real villains are the current generation of Singaporeans who are selfish and materialistic.

3) That Singapore has a great future ahead of it thanks to the vision and dedication of the current PAP leadership.

have to thank you for managing this site so efficiently

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed.The old Temasek Review which is now defunct is a far better platform.Because it was readers driven than buddy buddy circle as here.But still it's better than nothing as Singapore is quite barren for a good political discussion.

not sure abt all these platforms. how many people do u think visit this site ?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google has multiple revenue streams. This site has but two banner ads from a couple of individuals who advertise here more as show of support than anything else.

You are still side stepping the issue Sam.AS you would know that the business norms as webmasters is not in exchanging some chattels for cash.It depends on the traffic one manage to garner.But how you eventually turn that into cash into your pockets is the sharp cut that separates between a has been and has always been,

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure abt all these platforms. how many people do u think visit this site ?

Numbers I have no idea.But a good measure of veterans from soc.culture.singpore days had followed to this .Hence it does carry some weight.

btw.some difficulties with keyboard,figure some of the food i ate got stuck between.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what happened to Temasek Review?

is it back online?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore may have started to crumble earlier but when an effeminate became a general in our army it was clear that cronyism was the order of the days ahead. That was when it became clear that it was PAP versus the people of Singapore. The political party made it a policy to entrench themselves against the general populace.

When the PAP ministers decided to pay themselves exorbitant salaries and in doing so, they also increased the salaries of their minions in the GLCs and ministries, they laid the foundation for Singapore 2012 and beyond. The cost of paying the PAP ministers millions also meant paying their GLC heads and staff and ministerial positions millions. The burden on the country is at the very least $1B per annum. For a country that has a high GDP but ridiculously small indigenous income, this meant the end of a vibrant and large middle income group in SG.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore may have started to crumble earlier but when an effeminate became a general in our army it was clear that cronyism was the order of the days ahead. That was when it became clear that it was PAP versus the people of Singapore. The political party made it a policy to entrench themselves against the general populace.

When the PAP ministers decided to pay themselves exorbitant salaries and in doing so, they also increased the salaries of their minions in the GLCs and ministries, they laid the foundation for Singapore 2012 and beyond. The cost of paying the PAP ministers millions also meant paying their GLC heads and staff and ministerial positions millions. The burden on the country is at the very least $1B per annum. For a country that has a high GDP but ridiculously small indigenous income, this meant the end of a vibrant and large middle income group in SG.

Thank you for a very clear description of pap tactics that will lead to the crumble of Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder how the pap ministers and leaders are able to sleep peacefully at night. Dont they have nightmares?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

A great post. Succintly lays out the evilness of PAP that is founded on greed. Just one point to add lest people forget. The man behind all this is LKY, rest are just followers. And as long as he's around, such a mindset and the policies that stem out from it will continue.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A great post. Succintly lays out the evilness of PAP that is founded on greed. Just one point to add lest people forget. The man behind all this is LKY, rest are just followers. And as long as he's around, such a mindset and the policies that stem out from it will continue.

Indeed it was a great post. Yes, LKY's scheming and evil wiles can only bring ruin to SG in the long run. Singaporeans must wake up and resist LKY's schemes

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
ohhh...thanks

Whatever it is, thanks to forummers like u whose threads and postings for providing such deep insights to the failings of the PAP and exposes the myth that they know best and can do no wrong. Together with the discussions that follow, awareness is being created among those who come to this forum though they may not make any postings, for they in turn will by word of mouth relate to their friends and relatives what's are recorded here. So the impact is much more than actual numbers who visit this forum because of such a multiplier effect. Keep up my good fellow forummers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.