• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"Good to see that the most important aspects of life in Singapore are finally returning to normal."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho in a forum anyone also can say anything they want. The difference lies with the death vow aka soon par to be credible
:wink:

When my uncle was 35 he was called ah boy everywhere he went and at early 40s he was called young man
:whistling:
with a soon par of dying a terrible death 1 hour from now if not true
:whistling:
So you are admitting you dare not par if I am a virgin you die a violent death means you are not credible. Pui you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant evil doer!

jw5

Loyal
"Most of us have overbite while these CNA news anchors have a underbite teeth, i.e with a more protuding lower jaw. Gives an illusion they are looking up at the camera while their head is tilted down slightly to read the scripts or whatever that’s on the table."

jw5

Loyal
"I haven't had a nightmare in years. My dreams have been exciting and inspiring. I've visited many beautiful places."

jw5

Loyal
"The initial penetration might be an accident, but if she wraps her legs around you and begs for more then rape no longer exists."

jw5

Loyal
"'Retire early' is the poisonous pipe dream those 'financial planners' have been peddling for quite some time.

You can retire anytime you want, or you can continue working for as long as you can/want.

They use cleverly crafted words to bamboozle you. Refer to 'homeowners' which the HDB constantly psychos daft Sinkies with. You can't own a home.. a home is an idea or concept. You can own a property or flat though... but whether you really own a HDB flat is an entire different topic."

jw5

Loyal
"The country exists for the people.

The people do not exist for the country.

Never forget this, do not be emotionally blackmailed into sacrificing for some abstract 'greater good'. And be wary of those who try to convince you otherwise."

jw5

Loyal
"Everything we do in life is taking risk, marrying, buying a house / flat , getting a car, keeping a pet, hiring a maid. It is up to our own ability & judgement so long we enjoy what we do. Risk taking is part of our lives, nobody knows how long we can live, so make the best use of it while we can as long as don't leave the burden to others."

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are lonely and unattractive, not necessarily fugly, one way to boost your self-confidence is to imagine - imagine that there are a lot of men harassing you.

Even a housefly that rests on your table while you are having food at the hawker center you must try to imagine that it was an act of harassment. Every innocent act must be interpreted in the context, however ridiculous, as an act of harassment by the opposite sex.

When you are able to stretch your imagination to the level of hallucination, your self delusion that you are [still] very attractive is COMPLETE.

The moral of the story is this: self-delusion brings self-confidence.

jw5

Loyal
"Imagine being grateful for getting money that actually belongs to you.

Governments are like a thief by nature, it generates no wealth of its own."

jw5

Loyal
"Daft Sinkies really like to be ruled like farm animals. Toilet turnstiles? Maybe scan a QR code when you enter and exit the toilet too?

Not too long ago I saw a group of kindergarten kids taken out on a walk by their teacher, along the corridor of a HDB block. I saw that the group of children were tied to one another with a rope or cord or leash, probably to prevent them from running around. Is this what they do to kindergarten kids these days?

In civilized countries, there would be lawsuits. Sinkieland is far from being a civilized country, so business as usual. "

jw5

Loyal
"Learn to read between the lines. Feel the spirit, don't be blinded by the form."

jw5

Loyal
"He has been deprived of vaginal sex while in prison, surely he has to make up for lost time?"