• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the village bicycle, town pump, city train. A total whore inside out.
:laugh:

You Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE stop spamming lies to bully people to win just because of your personal bias. Obviously the facts point to the opposite. In this forum of bullies, @strawberry will not say bullying is a bad decision in life and you have to suffer consequences for it just like @strawberry only son dead.View attachment 143497

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No CB no talk.
Take out your cheebye and show us the hymen!
Take up my virginity test challenge then. You are no backbone Cantonese and/or hakka snake with no guts no ability to debate to win woman, only can smear woman to win. What a disgrace to humanity. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kong man, 25, arrested after being seen dragging lover's dead body along street - Mothership.SG
mothership.sg
hong-kong-man-drag-body.jpg
A 25-year-old man in Hong Kong was arrested after he was suspected of killing his girlfriend
Did your only son die due to your bad decisions in life to bully people? You Malaysian @nightsafari clone son of lover got the cheek to talk so much of making bad decisions in life but no self awareness you are the one making bad decisions in life and suffering karma your only son dead. Obigood. Keep harassing and bullying me a virgin as slut whore mistress. You deserved it your only son dead. You know what? Everyone has personal bias but not everyone is as self entitled low class harasser like you to harass and bully people you don’t like. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were to be paid so much money for doing fuck all, I would be willing to take any kind of online abuse. I wouldn't be whining like a self-entitled spoilt brat.
Self entitled spoilt brat criminal bully is you Jeremy Quek. What a big liar no backbone snake spouting nonsense he get paid so much so you can bully him. How about me? I am not a politician not youtuber not tik tok whatever and don’t want to be and don’t earn a cent from public. Why you can bully me then? You and your clones have been doing online abuse of me for years. Pui!

View attachment 144471

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
“If your gf saw your penis and did not try to escape through the window, its not big enough.”

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
"i not only clear the table and return tray but also separate disposable trash from plates and bowls, stack them nicely, throw away trash in bins, clean the entire table with wet wipes, and pat and wipe the stool to clear my fart and groin sweat. and then spray the whole enchilada with febreze disinfectant and deodorizer."

jw5

Loyal
"There’s no perfect wife material, only someone you’ve learned to or grown to accomodate those flaws we all have."

jw5

Loyal
"Because schools teach you a lesson before the exams, while life offers you the exam first to teach you the lesson."

jw5

Loyal
"Plenty of Japanese chio bu prefer to go Bali for pleasure."

"Yes they enjoy experiencing a Bali volcanic eruption."

jw5

Loyal
"I am waiting for the concoction that smells like fresh $100 bills. then I will buy it."

jw5

Loyal
"A trashy ATB can't wait to get money from you.

A classy ATB can't wait to give you money. Or gifts, food etc."