• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/threads/sg-india-summons-singapores-envoy-over-pm-lee-hsien-loongs-remarks-in-parliament.316496/post-3552950
LOL!
Loong's cheebai mouth strikes again!

:roflmao:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Reminds me of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pink_Panther_Strikes_Again
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZjldsoyAs

:roflmao:
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
"Instead of hitting him he should have shown him his erect cock.

The best revenge is tremendous success."

jw5

Loyal
"A glimpse of a white lacy panty on a Chiobu in exchange for a swollen ankle I’d say is worth it."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I am in every way suffering the same fate as Ukraine. From being left alone to fight you despicable dishonorable bullies invading my peace to making stupid deal with insincere liar deal maker that has no intention to honor and I have no ability to enforce the deal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're a real trouble and skut....kt latha certainly made a wise decision... firing you
Nope you scoobal clone evil sneaky manipulative bastard don’t pretend don’t know you are exactly the same as kt latha - the real slut in bed slandering me a virgin one - with no power to fire me but act nice and subservient and manipulate boss to fire me for fighting you despicable dishonorable liar bullies.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
But like I've stated over and over again, the west with all its faults and all, is the lesser of the two evils. The other being authoritarian regimes headed by bully dictators. Anyone with an ounce of common sense and self respect would despise a bully.
:thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
"Best to stay away from these millennial-inspired hipster crowdsharing stuff. Respect your personal boundaries."

jw5

Loyal
"Only losers drink until unconscious.

The winners sip a cocktail, enjoy the conversations and the live band's music. Just a light buzz from the alcohol.

Alcohol makes people spit out truth, and makes the shy ones open up by removing their social inhibitions. "