• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"when i first arrive in kalifornicate, i wore 2 pairs of underwear, 1 pair of long johns, 2 undershirts, 2 pairs of socks, a pair of bell bottomed pants, 1 big collared shirt, an acrylic vest, one wool cardigan, a tie, the vest as part of a 3-piece suit, 3-piece suit, a scarf, a hat, gloves, an overcoat. man, going to the restroom was awfully complicated. and when i arrived at sfo, it was only 69-degree f. fuck!"

jw5

Loyal
"Fucking shitskin Customs look down on sinkie. They think sinkies can't afford to wear 1kg of gold on the body. That is nothing, I wear a few kilos during the festive period."

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If NS is really that important as they claim, than ONLY those who have served NS should be allowed to hold elected political office."

I agree.
For those who did not serve full time NS, they should not be appointed to senior positions in the civil service, judiciary, or political office.

jw5

Loyal
"The true educator reads into the mind of his protege, guides his protege to learn, unlearn and relearn through engagement of all senses, of utmost importance is the mind set."

jw5

Loyal
"China must be laughing. Who is this clown with the audacity to suggest that China will need Singapore to succeed?!"

jw5

Loyal
"Education these days systematically injects craps and poisons into people's heads. Very hard to detox and clean up."

jw5

Loyal
"Upturn the Downturn is my favourite too. It's has helped me give me courage to face my daily challenges at work."

jw5

Loyal
"Singapore really is a sick society. What is needed is some social cleansing by the PAP so that everyone becomes an honest and morally upright citizen."

jw5

Loyal
"The issue is sinkees are very meek.Even if Pinky raise GST to 17%,sinkees will just accept it and then complain and grumble in coffeeshops."

jw5

Loyal
"Gardens are not there just for the enjoyment of the RC. Gardens are part and parcel of creating a pleasant ambience in HDB estates. It is a holistic approach towards improving the lives and the mental well being of all HDB residents."