• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

    The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"LKY was a Spore civil servant & he was paid $$$ to do a job.

Unfortunately he was allowed to stay in the job without any checks. This allowed him to create a famiLee business that we are paying for, even today."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"If train crawls, I worry more because very soon it will grind to a complete halt! lol"

"Better train grind to a halt then to langar and cumming to a halt."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"He volunteered. That's why he parachute in."

"He must now be wishing that his parachute was only a knapsack."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"I knew I had deep intellectual curiosity when I stumbled upon the hidden stash of porn at home ages ago.

I peeled back pages after pages and layers upon layers of explanation to get at the foundational ideas of women standing stark naked in front of a camera.

I could only come to a realisation that a woman can't be understood easily."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"In sinkieland, statistics have shown that 70% are brain dead. Rulers think themselves as intelligent when they are not. That leaves the remaining 30% who are intelligent and make up the lan-lan class."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"Happy for your niece. Is she a pretty girl or is she as ugly as you? Pretty and brainy are a rare combo. Ugly and brainy, there are plenty."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"No shit. The Singapore Law is a funny one. They don't care what insults were heaped upon u before u lash out. Whoever raises the hand first will kena."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"Jailing a good white man 6 months for squeezing a chink's tits is way overkill. A mild rebuke should suffice."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
" Is your money handled by 'personal bankers' or 'relationship managers'?"

"Mine in my milo tin."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"I once hosted a party on a yacht. My young female financial advisor was invited. I told her it would be a swimsuit party with booze, gals and John Tan. She should come with her bikini if she's interested to sign my family up for life insurance. She came. More than once on that party."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"You've been reading far too many fairy tales courtesy of the liberal retarded news media.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing and more importantly he is actually making decisions and implementing them. This is indeed a rarity in modern politics where so called leaders do nothing in order to offend nobody so the country ends up going nowhere quickly.

Three cheers for Trump. He is indeed a breath of fresh air in this politically correct world we have to put up with."
 

jw5

Moderator
Moderator
Generous Asset
"A nation of fucked up drivers who fail at the simplest of tasks... staying on the road."

"These twits can't even stay in their own lanes."
 
Top