• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought same too no payment till TOP,however the letter from Ambank state "we wish to inform that we have today disburse RMxxxxxxx on your behalf . You shall be notified of the intrest chargeable on the same amount via our billing advices" so I did received, may be I should qui qui go pay, if nt got intrest.you better Dnt ask, later HL ask u pay how?

If you bought from SP Setia under the DIBS scheme this info may help you. The bank will send you statements to inform you of disbursement and interest charges but its just fyi. The developer will settle interest charges till you collect the key.For peace of mind you can check with your banker or SP Setia staff.

macbookair

Alfrescian
Loyal
was told by one agent that one 22x70 terrace unfurnished sold for >800k. how true? dunnoe.

One way is to check with lawyer the recent valuations...

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks wufucheng&Chocolate,probably I will drop by setia office and ask for an advice before heading to the bank to pay

You dont have to PAY. SP Setia will pay for you and if they are late( rarely), they will pay the late charges. This ahs been my experience so far.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy completed unit no DIBS lol.......

anyway DIBS fueling bubble, once removed the uptrend may stop or reverse instead. New launches all with DIBS and rebates have super high PSF, but low initial investment $$$$.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becareful of DIBS scheme u know. U all think so easy no need to pay downpayment, just put few thousand deposit, no progressive interest during construction, after completion then flip and sell off? Everybody think like u all.. Make sure your holding power is strong.

In the first place I am paying down in full for my latest purchase from SP Setia, in the 2nd place we are not ALL flippers.Even for the one property I took a loan I have put in enough funds to completely offset my loan interest, I didnt pay it off immediately and am glad I didnt as Ringgit has fallen.I was able to change the money later, when my property VP and exchange was much more in my favour. HLB is giving me flexi loan, able to offset completely which means I pay zero interest as long as I leave my funds there.What makes you think I am thinking of flipping?Am referring your sentence about everyone thinking like me. If you READ my post I was simply explaining that SP Setia would take care of the interest, no need to pay. I was not encouraging anyone to go with DIBS. In fact in My Iskandar Residences purchase I didnt even take the DIBS as I have the cash to pay so no point paying a higher price to get DIBS. Please dont pass on the idea that I am encouraging peopel to take DIBS and flip.I own a few properties in Singapore and didnt do it by taking stupid risks.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place I am paying down in full for my latest purchase from SP Setia, in the 2nd place we are not ALL flippers.Even for the one property I took a loan I have put in enough funds to completely offset my loan interest, I didnt pay it off immediately and am glad I didnt as Ringgit has fallen.I was able to change the money later, when my property VP and exchange was much more in my favour. HLB is giving me flexi loan, able to offset completely which means I pay zero interest as long as I leave my funds there.What makes you think I am thinking of flipping?Am referring your sentence about everyone thinking like me. If you READ my post I was simply explaining that SP Setia would take care of the interest, no need to pay. I was not encouraging anyone to go with DIBS. In fact in My Iskandar Residences purchase I didnt even take the DIBS as I have the cash to pay so no point paying a higher price to get DIBS. Please dont pass on the idea that I am encouraging peopel to take DIBS and flip.I own a few properties in Singapore and didnt do it by taking stupid risks.

haa. lonelysin's post reminds me of NatureBest. Miss that chap. btw, not interested in the older Zone A condos? I am kinda shocked to see Petrie condo now going for 900k

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
haa. lonelysin's post reminds me of NatureBest. Miss that chap. btw, not interested in the older Zone A condos? I am kinda shocked to see Petrie condo now going for 900k

They are a good buy if you pick the good ones. yes I agree Lonelysin seems to be trying to scare off potential investors and chide me for encouraging DIBS which I wasnt even doing. I was just explaining it. Many of us here are buying at least our 1st unit for own stay.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are a good buy if you pick the good ones. yes I agree Lonelysin seems to be trying to scare off potential investors and chide me for encouraging DIBS which I wasnt even doing. I was just explaining it. Many of us here are buying at least our 1st unit for own stay.

i never had the impression you were encouraging DIBS. It's just a marketing tool, and the $$ is already priced in. Just buy what one likes, if can afford and like the house, just go ahead. No worries. Life is really too short!

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, visited Setia office, no need pay the intrest , they will settle, ya currently rm good rate, maybe shall change some n put in the bank.thkz

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many buyers dont know how to calc affordabikity with or without dibs.

actually sometimes we have no choice, so take it as convenience. for eg: my SEC is with DIBS, i don't think i can say i don't want DIBS - they also won't give me further discount, so take it as convenience, no need to rush around to transfer money over etc.
i also did enquire TTDI new condo in taman tun (PJ), if purchaser don't take up DIBS offer, developer will pay back 5% of purchase price as rebate when VP. This don't look worth it as over 3 years construction I think purchaser will end up pay more than 5% of PP interest already (assuming developer draw down 10, 20, 40, 60, 80% over 3 years).
However, if given two exact location with exact features, i think definitely choose the without DIBS one will be cheaper . Buyer end up pay more for DIBS house.
for example, next to SEC is Seri austin hill. the pearl house is 24x80 much larger, same price as SEC DST Mercury, this is without DIBS. So is cheaper by almost 20% ++/

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys paying over 1M for a cluster? If you buy for your own stay, no problem. You can even pay 1.5M for it. Nobody cares. If you're buying for investment, please think twice. How much can you rent it out? Or how much can u sell it after completion? 1.3M? Who would be the buyer? Sinkies? PRC's? Definitely not local. Do you think Johor land authority will valuate your cluster at 1M above?

Developers are happy to see u all coming. chop chop carrot chop!

Its quite obvious that you either dont have the money to invest in Iskandar or you're against it as you have no confidence in its potential. So may I ask what are you doing here? Its also clear you dont have a clue about what's been happening over the past few years with regards to prices. Those who got in early have seen big profits and even those of us who bought last year have seen some paper profits. Sky Executive suites is one such e.g. Original buyers bought the 2 bedrooms at 2XXK, now the price is abv 500K. I know as my friedn sold her unit for 530K and its considered cheap, she sold before VP. Now the asking price is much higher. Even the semids in Bukit indah by SP Setia, sold at 1.22M last year for standard lot, one was recently sold at 1.65M. I am not saying this will continue. All markets are cyclical, those of us who are serious, know that and will ensure we don't overstretch.
For SP Setia buyers, DIBS is built in, no discount if you don't take. I have a friend who paid cash, she had to forego the 'bonus' of free interest.She regrets paying up now as Ringgit has fallen.

Whatever it is, I am also wondering what's your agenda with all these unsubstantiated generalisations. Go somewhere else if investing in Iskandar is not for you. Btw, thank you for your 'concern ' for all of us.

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone knows where in bukit indah area there is massages for pregnant women? Prenatal massages. Thanks.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can pregnant go massage?anyway there's quite a number of massage at BI, I went the one nxt to giant, foot n shoulder for rm 40, I'm the only one there, it's a sat afternoon,other places looks to grand, I scare,Dnt kn decent or not haha, later wife kill me.loneysin we take note wat you said, relax relax relax ....,