• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my understandings, terrace foreign quota is 20%, and 40% foreign quota for Semi-D for the whole development.
Usually developer is not so concern on the quota initially but when come to last few phases of the development the foreign quota is almost used up. This situation has happened to BI cluster houses where there are many units but can only sell to local because no more foreign quota.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my memory did not fail me, reports state that locals purchase 90% properties in Iskandar, why say prices have been driven up so high by foreigner?

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my memory did not fail me, reports state that locals purchase 90% properties in Iskandar, why say prices have been driven up so high by foreigner?

exactly, most properties are owned by locals... if talking abt foreign purchase that jack up the price... Seriously I think it is jus minor factor... Penang and KL without the 'support' by the foreigners but majority local, the price is continue to up and up to sky high like nobody business..it is easy to blame others for self-console...

I would say JB house price is underpriced a lot for many many years now it is just started to up to normal... Considered the good geographical location.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friedn got an offer for her new house, the semi-dee Perla, 1.6M. She turned it down, is not keen to sell but an agent told her there's a serious keen buyer looking for a unit. Next she heard the buyer bought another unit at 1.65M. This is a standard unit, no extra land. So it seems the new SP Setia clusters at 1.1 to 1.25M are not over priced.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friedn got an offer for her new house, the semi-dee Perla, 1.6M. She turned it down, is not keen to sell but an agent told her there's a serious keen buyer looking for a unit. Next she heard the buyer bought another unit at 1.65M. This is a standard unit, no extra land. So it seems the new SP Setia clusters at 1.1 to 1.25M are not over priced.

Went to setia sales gallery. Prefer d branche design - d flora looks boxy. However, the.price is a bit too much to swallow for me. I am comparing it to a nusa duta cluster that.was available months ago at 960k. Security wise, nusa duta seems better with CCTV installed in the surroundings but not for BI cluster. Any comment?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to setia sales gallery. Prefer d branche design - d flora looks boxy. However, the.price is a bit too much to swallow for me. I am comparing it to a nusa duta cluster that.was available months ago at 960k. Security wise, nusa duta seems better with CCTV installed in the surroundings but not for BI cluster. Any comment?

I don't think any BI clusters by SP Setia have VP-ed yet. D'Verde& D'Jardine are still under construction. I dont know first hand about security in the other precincts( terrace/link) but I hear its ok. I visited my friend's unit in D'Grande( mainly link bungalows and semi-dees) and security seems pretty good, ample no. of guards at various points. Its lower density than the other precincts and has a nice ambience but not much occupied as the semi-dees just VP-ed.Nusa Duta also has a good reputation security wise I believe so its down to location, design etc.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think any BI clusters by SP Setia have VP-ed yet. D'Verde& D'Jardine are still under construction. I dont know first hand about security in the other precincts( terrace/link) but I hear its ok. I visited my friend's unit in D'Grande( mainly link bungalows and semi-dees) and security seems pretty good, ample no. of guards at various points. Its lower density than the other precincts and has a nice ambience but not much occupied as the semi-dees just VP-ed.Nusa Duta also has a good reputation security wise I believe so its down to location, design etc.

close to TOP - the early-phase clusters you see in front of 8th avenue and near the field. The clusters are all completed. Though some here will find it cheap, it will take a while to convince myself its worth paying >1m for a cluster in BI

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
close to TOP - the early-phase clusters you see in front of 8th avenue and near the field. The clusters are all completed. Though some here will find it cheap, it will take a while to convince myself its worth paying >1m for a cluster in BI

have anyone found a nice simple 2 storey terrace at BI, with G&G, just VP, for below 600k RM? i was looking around, couldn't find...

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
have anyone found a nice simple 2 storey terrace at BI, with G&G, just VP, for below 600k RM? i was looking around, couldn't find...

Propertyguru: http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop..._code=MY01&property_type=T&property_type_code[]=TERRA&property_type_code[]=TER2&property_type_code[]=TER25&property_type_code[]=TER3&property_type_code[]=TER35&maxprice=600000&freetext=bukit+indah&submit=Search

Not sure if the listings are out-dated, but it seems that there are a few new sub-sales left.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just recently went to look see, look see in Bt Indah and ended up buying a resale condo.....

Found out the Sky tree launching from 900 PSF on wards, and the setia staff cannot confirm details, saying earliest release in like end of year, maybe next year. All the Sky tree unit are smallish, and they have commercial status. Some "SOHO" type units have higher ceiling but thats abt it. Put a SGD2k (or RM 5k cheque - but I dont have Malaysian cheque book) to join in the fun this this overpriced condo.

Bought Sky Executive suites @ RM 500psf, facing Tesco, and SE facing so not hot in afternoon. Mid level..... 3 room unit.

All those condo facing highway and NW facing are quite hot. Noise is ok, as not too busy when I viewed, may change in future.....

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just recently went to look see, look see in Bt Indah and ended up buying a resale condo.....

Found out the Sky tree launching from 900 PSF on wards, and the setia staff cannot confirm details, saying earliest release in like end of year, maybe next year. All the Sky tree unit are smallish, and they have commercial status. Some "SOHO" type units have higher ceiling but thats abt it. Put a SGD2k (or RM 5k cheque - but I dont have Malaysian cheque book) to join in the fun this this overpriced condo.

Bought Sky Executive suites @ RM 500psf, facing Tesco, and SE facing so not hot in afternoon. Mid level..... 3 room unit.

All those condo facing highway and NW facing are quite hot. Noise is ok, as not too busy when I viewed, may change in future.....

what??? condo in bukit indah >= 900 sqf?????? what the

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ave 7 seem to be G&G. To be confirmed.

7,8,9 is G&G. But don't think can find any under 600k? If can find, i think would be a good buy. btw, is d/flore and dbranche new clusters just directly opposite the section 7,8,9? also, Is ave 12 G&G? saw some advertise at below 600k for ave 12.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
There r a few in Ave 7 for subsale in e link I provided. But please call agent to check if they r still available.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys really think that bukit indah condo is worth 900psf above? ?? then just snap up sky residence now. its a real bargain

i put in a cheque for sky tree. No way i will buy at 900 psf when the subsale for nearby sky units are way less. I just got one at 500psf. Go there kaypoh and join the fun!