• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Roy Ngerng Offers 5000 si lung lui to PM Lee Hsien Loong

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Bapok PM is only a Champion on Home Turf.

Look at how he's hell bent on destroying Roy Ngerng.. If this saga goes to the court, the FamiLEE's well paid obedient dogs working in Sinkie Land's Court of Laws would obey the PM's bidding and crush Roy to pieces with their expected bias ruling in favour of the PM..

And its puzzling that till now, for all of Gopalan Nair's numerous funny wild rantings in the past about the The FamiLEE in his blog, the PM, his wife, and his father have yet to sue the Mama in any American courts...

Thats because the Bapok knows that he can't exert his influence on the Ang Moh courts should he file a suit against Gopalan, Francis Seow and many more Sinkie dissidents living in the West..

Fuck this Bapok and his revengeful Lau Cheebye father.. They are just Kampung Champions..

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at how he's hell bent on destroying Roy Ngerng.. If this saga goes to the court, the FamiLEE's well paid obedient dogs working in Sinkie Land's Court of Laws would obey the PM's bidding and crush Roy to pieces with their expected bias ruling in favour of the PM..

And its puzzling that till now, for all of Gopalan Nair's numerous funny wild rantings in the past about the The FamiLEE in his blog, the PM, his wife, and his father have yet to sue the Mama in any American courts...

Thats because the Bapok knows that he can't exert his influence on the Ang Moh courts should he file a suit against Gopalan, Francis Seow and many more Sinkie dissidents living in the West..

Fuck this Bapok and his revengeful Lau Cheebye father.. They are just Kampung Champions..

You talking about them?

Kangaroo_court.jpg

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me he worth a turd of excrement. Fight! let all sinkapore people know what is political bully. I too want to know of my 90K cpf money that got petite. Can I offer to sign a undertaking if I have exhausted all the money that I withdrew from my cpf I wouldn't come to you for help, anyway, my family can help me.

only 5000?pm dignity so cheap nowadays?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry karma imminent. Many people waiting to pop 香槟!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That fit the bill that he got nothing to do, every day he is thinking how to fix his opponents. But why you said sorry that you faux pas. Oh died! you caught laying again. You let opposition score point, stupid!

He won't keep the money but donate to charity.
Fucking small man PM just wants to destroy Roy

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am beginning to think this is intentional by Roy and Ravi, dragging pinky through the m&d slowly...
Ultimately, Pinky is the loser in this whole saga. Hope it drags on, until the next GE, hopefully.

LHL will never think of himself as a loser no matter what all of us think he is, he is like the main character in the Emperor's New Clothes, good for him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL will never think of himself as a loser no matter what all of us think he is, he is like the main character in the Emperor's New Clothes, good for him.

if cowroy thinks he's right, he shouldn't have offered anything. offering $5000 to settle is an admission of wrongdoing. :wink:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, no. On this, Deer Leeder's lawyers are right. The offer is derisory, and meant to be. And don't underestimate M Ravi - he's almost singlehandedly got the law on the MDP amended.

if cowroy thinks he's right, he shouldn't have offered anything. offering $5000 to settle is an admission of wrongdoing. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, no. On this, Deer Leeder's lawyers are right. The offer is derisory, and meant to be. And don't underestimate M Ravi - he's almost singlehandedly got the law on the MDP amended.

why not offer to cook for the pm mee siam mai hum to mend and make up? that'll be truly classy and "derisory." :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree, I've said the same thing yesterday in that donation for Roy thread

please don't donate. the money will go to waste. better use it for a trip to nz to enjoy sam's audio chamber of excellence with sips of pinot noir. :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please don't donate. the money will go to waste. better use it for a trip to nz to enjoy sam's audio chamber of excellence with sips of pinot noir. :p

Let them donate. It's also building good karma for themselves.

But let's give a royal CHEEBYE FUCK to those who instigated Roy to fight back rather than back down.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not offer to cook for the pm mee siam mai hum to mend and make up? that'll be truly classy and "derisory." :p

And offer to give him 10 pieces of his favorite Pink coloured T shirts from his father's favorite CYC shop..