• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Roy Ngerng Offers 5000 si lung lui to PM Lee Hsien Loong

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me he worth a turd of excrement. Fight! let all sinkapore people know what is political bully. I too want to know of my 90K cpf money that got petite. Can I offer to sign a undertaking if I have exhausted all the money that I withdrew from my cpf I wouldn't come to you for help, anyway, my family can help me.

That fit the bill that he got nothing to do, every day he is thinking how to fix his opponents. But why you said sorry that you faux pas. Oh died! you caught laying again. You let opposition score point, stupid!

Let them donate. It's also building good karma for themselves.

But let's give a royal CHEEBYE FUCK to those who instigated Roy to fight back rather than back down.

agree. it's chump change for some, and when money flows, it ripples down for something positive to happen.

MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No point lah brother. You can see until today, is there any philanthropist or patriots of his out there to come and say he/she will support his legal counsel and/or damage payment, other than his pro-bono lawyer? Practically no. To most Sinkies, the contention is: to each his own. So, the way I see it is that he should not have done what he had done. Even if he had wanted to be a CPF critic, he should be more careful instead of doing a direct confrontation to get himself into this shit today. He should learn more from Leong Sze Hian.

There is no should or not should about his case. He is speaking out from his own will and mind. there is nothing wrong in that.

What is wrong is the petty sinkie PM of yours want to get back at people whom his salary is paid by them. How is this making any sense at all..totally no.

To be a political critic and any critic who want to go against the status quote, the person has a high level of selflessness and it is admirable.

this kind of thing, sinkie low life self-interest to-each-his-own spineless ball-less moron will not understand. to these people, they only care about themselves and not the whole society.

That is why i stay away from self-interest sinkies, may they be banished to the deepest level of hell and burn there.

selflessness is a virtue and something that is so valuable that can destroy all pathetic PAP bullshit.. and promote peace and happiness. Do you understand this, i doubt you do. Sinkies are pea brain and ball-less.

selflessness mean to sacrifices his own self (with wisdom) for the betterment and benefit of others. This is called being unsinkified..!!!!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
selflessness mean to sacrifices his own self (with wisdom) for the betterment and benefit of others. This is called being unsinkified..!!!!
To become unsinkified is easier said than done. If you'd watched last night's 9pm show on Channel 8, the uncle told his nephew to go and see if he can successfully borrow S$10k from his best friend and it turned out the nephew failed to achieve it. That is actually the true reality of today's Sinkies, even amongst your own relatives, which I personally have experienced it myself many years ago.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no should or not should about his case. He is speaking out from his own will and mind. there is nothing wrong in that.

What is wrong is the petty sinkie PM of yours want to get back at people whom his salary is paid by them. How is this making any sense at all..totally no.

To be a political critic and any critic who want to go against the status quote, the person has a high level of selflessness and it is admirable.

this kind of thing, sinkie low life self-interest to-each-his-own spineless ball-less moron will not understand. to these people, they only care about themselves and not the whole society.

That is why i stay away from self-interest sinkies, may they be banished to the deepest level of hell and burn there.

selflessness is a virtue and something that is so valuable that can destroy all pathetic PAP bullshit.. and promote peace and happiness. Do you understand this, i doubt you do. Sinkies are pea brain and ball-less.

When I labelled that bugger an 'UNGRATEFUL BASTARD' after he revealed so clearly about his own personality, reflected in his views about Roy..

That bugger turn round and point finger back. Must have hit a cord deep down inside him.

These are the type of Sinkie you have, lots of them.

From 94 years old right down to those kindergarten kids training to be one!

Typical Sinkie? LoLoLoLoL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To become unsinkified is easier said than done. If you'd watched last night's 9pm show on Channel 8, the uncle told his nephew to go and see if he can successfully borrow S$10k from his best friend and it turned out the nephew failed to achieve it. That is actually the true reality of today's Sinkies, even amongst your own relatives, which I personally have experienced it myself many years ago.

it is because you are not like that..

you need a certain level of wisdom to achieve that level of selflessness. plus you must have the character that is considered honourable by others.

your justification of unable to be selfless or unsinkifed tells us a lot about your low level form of character and low level of wisdom you have..

Sinkies are pathetic..

you want to know more about selflessness and self-interest sinkies.. you can go into detail the life of Roy and your pathetic sinkie PM Lee.. hope you will see the light.

as for now, fuck you for being a coward low life self-interest sinkie...stay away from me. this type of person will get my status of being a human being insulted, just by standing next to him.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I labelled that bugger an 'UNGRATEFUL BASTARD' after he revealed so clearly about his own personality, reflected in his views about Roy..

That bugger turn round and point finger back. Must have hit a cord deep down inside him.

These are the type of Sinkie you have, lots of them.

From 94 years old right down to those kindergarten kids training to be one!

Typical Sinkie? LoLoLoLoL
Fuck you lah. Talk so much for what? Prove that you have offered monetary help to Roy first. Otherwise, talk is cheap if there's no follow up actions. I can also talk so much cock here to be the good guy.

At least I'm not those treacherous type to instigate others into deeper shit without any offer of genuine help but only knows how to type behind the keyboard. There are already some of these bastards in this thread alone.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

you need a certain level of wisdom to achieve that level of selflessness. plus you must have the character that is considered honourable by others.

your justification of unable to be selfless or unsinkifed tells us a lot about your low level form of character and low level of wisdom you have..

Sinkies are pathetic..

you want to know more about selflessness and self-interest sinkies.. you can go into detail the life of Roy and your pathetic sinkie PM Lee.. hope you will see the light.

as for now, fuck you for being a coward low life self-interest sinkie...stay away from me. this type of person will get my status of being a human being insulted, just by standing next to him.
I wonder how you have assisted Roy in this case with your benevolence? Like I say, talk is cheap here if there's no appropriate follow up action. To me, you are as equally fucked typing behind your keyboard to only instigate Roy deeper into the shit. I will also never associate myself to your type of people. Your type is nothing but trouble-makers and you work only to your self-advantage.

I wondered how many of your ex-colleagues had been sabotaged by your selfish nature and instigating character? Just in this forum, you have already been labelled as a keyboard coward many a times before.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies are pathetic..

ROFL winners got burned. :biggrin: A "winner" indeed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder how you have assisted Roy in this case with your benevolence? Like I say, talk is cheap here if there's no appropriate follow up action. To me, you are as equally fucked typing behind your keyboard to only instigate Roy deeper into the shit. I will also never associate myself to your type of people. Your type is nothing but trouble-makers and you work only to your self-advantage.

firstly, i do not know Roy and never heard of him

secondly, I have never read his articles at all.

Thirdly, i only know him when this whole saga broke out.

Finally, when i know what he is doing, i just use his example to see if a sinkie really got balls..because all the while, i only know of sinkie like you..those type that i stay away from.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, when i know what he is doing, i just use his example to see if a sinkie really got balls..because all the while, i only know of sinkie like you..those type that i stay away from.
Finally, you are now showing your true colors. That is why I'll say you (and together with that Bastard "soIsee" (his lan cheow)) are only good at instigating others into more severe troubles and to add fuel to the fire to further incite chaos. You will have your comeuppance one day.

On the other hand, I find that this blogger gives a very unbiased view of the situation. Does it really need for Roy to go into bankruptcy and cause financial poverty to his future and probably to his immediate family members as well, just in order to prove himself further? If you are his parents, how would you feel?

He should have known when to put a stop. Let the people see what he had started and the nation will decide on whether what he's doing is right or not. This is what the WP's LTK has been practicing all these while in his party. There is no need for Roy to aim to achieve to be a martyr. He doesn't need to be the next Nelson Mandela to prove his worth.

For those who are still green, there are many Sinkies out there who are very capable at 借刀杀人. Already several of these are lurking in this forum.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL winners got burned. :biggrin: A "winner" indeed.
Jah, I have this piece of advice for you if you can't contribute anything worthy to this thread: "Go and fuck your mother on her love bed and ask your father to record it at the same time, and most likely you'll all end up doing a threesome."

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Finally, you are now showing your true colors. That is why I'll say you (and together with that Bastard "soIsee" (his lan cheow)) are only good at instigating others into more severe troubles and to add fuel to the fire to further incite chaos. You will have your comeuppance one day.

On the other hand, I find that this blogger gives a very unbiased view of the situation. Does it really need for Roy to go into bankruptcy and cause financial poverty to his future and probably to his immediate family members as well, just in order to prove himself further? If you are his parents, how would you feel?

He should have known when to put a stop. Let the people see what he had started and the nation will decide on whether what he's doing is right or not. This is what the WP's LTK has been practicing all these while in his party. There is no need for Roy to aim to achieve to be a martyr. He doesn't need to be the next Nelson Mandela to prove his worth.

For those who are still green, there are many Sinkies out there who are very capable at 借刀杀人. Already several of these are lurking in this forum.

From your post, i can see you are not the selfless honourable person. You are a coward worthless piece of sinkie shit.. you have totally no wisdom at all.

i support Roy goes head to head with PM Lee. a lot of good things will come out from it. When i say a lot of good things, these things are not something that benefit him selfishly..this sort of thing your sinkie mind will not understand.. you only think that if anything that benefit yourself, then it is good.. No wonder you lick your PAP master balls in order to earn a living.. a disgrace for your family and future generation, if you have any.

if you want to play the political game, and be an activists.. this is what is to be expected. to be arrested and jailed is the "baptism" of a true activist. And this, your sinkie mind will not understand.

Activists are people who perform activities for a certain selfless and worthy concern/cause. i have doubt you understand the meaning of selfless.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support Roy goes head to head with PM Lee. a lot of good things will come out from it. When i say a lot of good things, these things are not something that benefit him selfishly..this sort of thing your sinkie mind will not understand.. you only think that if anything that benefit yourself, then it is good..

Support with your balls ah? If all those who will take your advice, their future will be ruined for good. You evil bastard.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
question now is whether Pinky welcomes the challenge from Roy

or will he be a fucking bapok coward and kelong the law and get a summary judgement of the case without letting it havd a full and proper hearing?????

if you ask me....he will apply to the court and try his luck there lor.....

cut short the horseplay and then the show's over...roy is made bankrupt and BAU again liao lor.......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, I have this piece of advice for you if you can't contribute anything worthy to this thread: "Go and fuck your mother on her love bed and ask your father to record it at the same time, and most likely you'll all end up doing a threesome."

Oh what a poor fucktard loser. I didn't msg you fyi that convo is between me and tony. Look at you using vulgarities to insult with such an active imagination poorly brought up POS you also did what you described before.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh what a poor fucktard loser. I didn't msg you fyi that convo is between me and tony. Look at you using vulgarities to insult with such an active imagination poorly brought up POS you also did what you described before.
Don't act innocent lah. Your infractions to me are even more vulgar and you'd even cursed at Islam. May you be justified, I'll definitely not think so..