• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Roy Ngerng Offers 5000 si lung lui to PM Lee Hsien Loong

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if Roy will offer to join the WP now (presuming he didn't get to this far), I doubt LTK will even give it a consideration.

On the other hand, even if Roy is invited to join WP, he may reject the offer. There's always two sides to a coin.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore politics isn't made up of just the PAPzis and the WP. And though the WP is a very important part of the process, it takes much more than just the WP to slay this multi-headed hydra that is the PAPzis.

It takes the cautious, ground up approach of the WP to gain a foothold in Parliament, to be sure, but it also takes the attention grabbing gestures of the SDP and the unsettling actions of M Ravi and Roy Ngerng to distract Deer Leeder and his ilk. Even the rooftop and bus stop artists have vital roles to play to help Singaporeans know that the Mandate has been withdrawn and the PAPzis should just GET LOST.

Even if Roy will offer to join the WP now (presuming he didn't get to this far), I doubt LTK will even give it a consideration.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So after this saga is over, most of you will think that there will be more relaxation of policies on the CPF?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not everyone is suitable to be a politician.
And bro was right that politics in sg not only pap and WP....everyone plays a part.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That boy if he's really being instigated, I have my greatest sympathy to his parents. All those years of bringing him up had gone to waste.

His parents should be proud of what he has done.. being selflessly showing the way that PAP has mismanaged the CPF and this will lead to changes in the future.. good one.

only self-interest sinkie losers like you will only think of personal benefit is = to good parenting.. i wonder how your parents has taught you, to lick your master balls to get benefit in the expense of the whole society. i pity your parents.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
only self-interest sinkie losers like you will only think of personal benefit is = to good parenting.. i wonder how your parents has taught you, to lick your master balls to get benefit in the expense of the whole society. i pity your parents.
Bloody bastard keyboard coward. I am not pro-Prince Loong if you will follow some of my old posts. I had also criticized many of his policies. Selfish bastards like you will only get more innocent people into trouble whilst you sit behind the keyboard laughing all the way. May you and your family die a horrible death by your evil deeds. You will sure to meet your challenge one day.

And before you even talk about the word "selfless", prove yourself what you have done or contributed towards this first. Only then will I be convinced. Otherwise, it's all empty talk only. And may I further add that typing behind a keyboard to instigate others to get into more harm and damage so as to suit to your evil intention is not something to be proud of, but is instead extremely despicable. You are indeed a no balls bastard who only knows how to hide behind the keyboard. I have already read several of your past posts before and they all exhibit this kind of character and sinister. Shame on you.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard go and prove it was me that infracted you.
No guts say no guts lah bastard. Your fucking mother is really a big disgrace to have sex with her own son, which my neighbor's pair of bitch and dog were not even allowed to do that.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If LTK doesn't, then he is dumb. You don't fight ruffians like the PAP with gentleman approaches. I hope the WP will sling lots of m&d on the PAP in 2016. The PAP has created mountains of m&d ...it is for the WP to use. And Roy can be the poster boy ...the nobody who asked questions too close to home and got bullied into bankruptcy.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LTK doesn't, then he is dumb. You don't fight ruffians like the PAP with gentleman approaches. I hope the WP will sling lots of m&d on the PAP in 2016. The PAP has created mountains of m&d ...it is for the WP to use. And Roy can be the poster boy ...the nobody who asked questions too close to home and got bullied into bankruptcy.
I don't really see LTK as the ferocious type. He would have had a good chance to fire Vivian Bala at the hawker centre cleaning dispute, but in the end, he just coerced his own people to end it amicably. He may be planning something up his sleeve which we don't know. LTK's approach has never been very direct nor confrontational, which has also been working to his advantage. So a person like Roy, I don't think will suit him well.

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is going to be totally bankrupted. No doubt about it. Life is totally ruined.

Better to leave Singapore and start a new life.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's hope not. But this CPF issue is going to take or break PAP. CPF=TH=GIC= GLCs and all linked together become one huge ?? in everyone mind?

I think peoples hit the right spot and CPF issue is not going to end well for PAP.

He is going to be totally bankrupted. No doubt about it. Life is totally ruined.

Better to leave Singapore and start a new life.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's do our bit to help Roy. That the CPF issue is currently the single most important issue dominating national debate we owe it to Roy's single-handedly bringing it to the forefront of Sinkies' awareness and evoking a kanang kabut reaction from the Pappy bastards.
------------

[video=youtube;I34ttoqUM8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I34ttoqUM8E[/video]

Support Roy Ngerng's Defamation Legal Defense Fund

Roy Ngerng·21 videos<button class="yt-uix-button yt-uix-button-size-default yt-uix-button-text yt-uix-button-empty yt-uix-button-has-icon action-panel-trigger yt-uix-tooltip" type="button" title="Report" data-trigger-for="action-panel-report" data-button-toggle="true" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: -2px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 15px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 10px; border-top-width: 3px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; display: inline-block; height: 3.6em; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-bottom-color: transparent; border-left-color: transparent; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; line-height: normal; vertical-align: middle; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px 0px; box-shadow: none; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); opacity: 0.5; "> </button>

Published on May 29, 2014
Hello everyone, thank you for your support and well-wishes. It has been an arduous two weeks. I am doing well so far.

Last Sunday, the Singapore prime minister issued a letter of demand to me for defamation. I have thus far acceded to the requests of the prime minister to remove several of the articles that I had written and a video that I made. I have also offered the Prime Minister my apology.

The Prime Minister, through his lawyers, has rejected my offer of damages in the amount of S$5000.00.

The case will now go before the courts. The case will now essentially focus on a hearing involving assessment of damages since I have already apologised. It will ultimately involve cross-examination of the Prime Minister on the quantum of damages.

My lawyer, M Ravi, will be leading a team in preparation for the hearing. As most of you know, he champions many Human Rights causes, most of which he undertakes without charge. However, he only has a small practice with finite resources. In view of the magnitude of the matter, the amount of resources required and the likelihood that it will last almost a year, I need to raise the legal fees required.

I expect the legal fees would amount to at least $70,000 and this would include:
• Filing fees
• Research
• Lawyer's fees

If you would like to help me with this, you can make a deposit to the following accounts:

POSB Savings Account Number: 130-23068-7
• OCBC Savings Account Number: 657-411175-0

Any amount will be much appreciated.

The actual amount of damages, which is separate from the legal fees I am trying to raise, will only be known after the court case is over.

I am very grateful to the many Singaporeans who have shown your support during the period, and the words of encouragement from you and your families. Several Singaporeans have written to me and thanked me for standing up and speaking up. Please know that I very much appreciate your being here.

I will continue to stay strong and do what I can. This has been a challenging episode but with your support, we will get through with this.

I have done my best to this point, and will continue doing so. Thank you for being here.

Let's be the change we wish to see.

Thank you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody bastard keyboard coward. I am not pro-Prince Loong if you will follow some of my old posts. I had also criticized many of his policies. Selfish bastards like you will only get more innocent people into trouble whilst you sit behind the keyboard laughing all the way. May you and your family die a horrible death by your evil deeds. You will sure to meet your challenge one day.

And before you even talk about the word "selfless", prove yourself what you have done or contributed towards this first. Only then will I be convinced. Otherwise, it's all empty talk only. And may I further add that typing behind a keyboard to instigate others to get into more harm and damage so as to suit to your evil intention is not something to be proud of, but is instead extremely despicable. You are indeed a no balls bastard who only knows how to hide behind the keyboard. I have already read several of your past posts before and they all exhibit this kind of character and sinister. Shame on you.

Hello sinkie motherfucker low life, Roy has his $70k and much more support, so how is your selfish shit and your fucktard parents who teach you to care about yourself only. You are not even qualified to walk among human beings and i wonder why the fuck you are being born as one.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello sinkie motherfucker low life, Roy has his $70k and much more support, so how is your selfish shit and your fucktard parents who teach you to care about yourself only. You are not even qualified to walk among human beings and i wonder why the fuck you are being born as one.

That is a nice vegetaran fucking style

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really see LTK as the ferocious type. He would have had a good chance to fire Vivian Bala at the hawker centre cleaning dispute, but in the end, he just coerced his own people to end it amicably. He may be planning something up his sleeve which we don't know. LTK's approach has never been very direct nor confrontational, which has also been working to his advantage. So a person like Roy, I don't think will suit him well.

LTK is always a careful guy. Try laying a trap for him to get him saying something scandalous and he can smell it miles away. LKY tried it once but did not succeed as LTK simply ignored him.