• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you seen how many people are there on Sunday night? If real riot, the whole island up in flames liao.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
154th SPH and Media cock-suckers are now busy thinking how to praise PAP convention for tomorrow LEEport with PAGES. This little india HUGE RIOT will be given a small whisper in tomorrow SHIT TIMES and media-cock. So far, non of the PAP radio stations have given this riot its deserved report. Govt medias are now trying to tone down or not report at all to avoid shaming PAP.

Anyway!!!!

What you guys have seen in the video is Singaporeans' prophecy come true of failed PAP "FOREIGN TALENT" policies.

In fact, I have never feel safe walking in little india even before this incident happened, you see all those dark faces staring angrily at sinkies even in the daylight. Why I am not surprise watching what has unveiled before our eyes?

Trust me. Singapore msm "journalist" will be using the "right" words and praises to cushion this serious matter in Singapore.

What's next? Pinoy riot is not impossible in Sillypore.

It is a very sad day indeed for Singapore, that even, it's own citizens, do not feel safe in their own country.

The almost, unrelentless influx of foreign workers has turn Singapore into a hell hole. Everywhere you go, instead, of hearing the familiar, local language, hokkien, teochew, etc. it's all foreign to Singaporean.

Almost, as we are living in another country. Definitely, not Singapore.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lives were lost, ambulance and police cars were burnt, public property destroyed, will any minitoot should step down?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've phoned my boss that I'm taking leave for next week. My office is at Serangoon Road.

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a very sad day indeed for Singapore, that even, it's own citizens, do not feel safe in their own country.

The almost, unrelentless influx of foreign workers has turn Singapore into a hell hole. Everywhere you go, instead, of hearing the familiar, local language, hokkien, teochew, etc. it's all foreign to Singaporean.

Almost, as we are living in another country. Definitely, not Singapore.

Agree....MOM Tan Chuan JIN must be sacked! Earn MILLIONS and let us ordinary Singaporeans SUFFER this kind of shit!

FUCK PAP!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
little india is burning down!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sQL4Z26Zsds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it started with an accident......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JW5 not happy I fucked him here................so he went out to L.I. to drink toddy and burn the police cars.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also heard from various sources 2 police officers died, and 3 SCDF officers wounded/KIA.

My heart goes out to our fellow fallen brothers that have serve the nation with their lives.

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 vehicles, believed to be an SCDF ambulance and a police patrol car - BURNT

At least four police patrol cars overturned along the road.

One minibus - which appeared to have collided with a civilian vehicle - was further down Buffalo Road.

Last edited:

LauCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Residents in the area described the scene as that of "havoc".

One resident said he saw about 200 men at one point, surround the minibus that was involved in the accident.