• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least one police car overturned during the commotion at Little India.

1460088_10151854389252572_634445283_n.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ojuOKEv.png

G.D........WTF you waiting for?

I've received the recall, but I report sick 3 hours ago liao.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This looks terrible. Why can't people behave rationally and not resort to violence?

The local media has not reported anything yet. Hope the casualties are minimal.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah good things happening when I'm outstation..

Today is Sunday.. Drinking day for the Ah Nehs.. For sure the Ah Nehs are pumped up especially with the many bottles of toddy they were drinking earlier.. We all know the ' capability ' of the Poodles.. Ang Chias also mostly consists of NS boys..

They will struggle to contain the rampaging Ah Nehs..

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GtSB3uG1-fA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Little India is a disaster waiting to happen!
I am sure it will happen again with PAP's LOVE FOR FOREIGN WORKERS!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U9wTo7Wc3z8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yUrqYFjP7IY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(75 members & 4731 guests)

Notice that everytime something big happens is Singapore, it's Sammyboy forum that (figuratively speaking) the whole of Singapore checks up on, implying that Sammyboy forum is more trusted and reliable than government news websites (at least in terms of not covering up news).

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah good things happening when I'm outstation..

Today is Sunday.. Drinking day for the Ah Nehs.. For sure the Ah Nehs are pumped up especially with the many bottles of toddy they were drinking earlier.. We all know the ' capability ' of the Poodles.. Ang Chias also mostly consists of NS boys..

They will struggle to contain the rampaging Ah Nehs..

Huat ahhhhh !!!!! Ah Nehs rocks !!!

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overturning bus, setting vehicles on Fire, etc ...... THESE ARE CLEARLY Indian Sub continent VALUES !!!

A load of rubbish from PAP. What the fuck!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0cATfF6pFsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>