• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an isolated case, we shld be tolerant and move on.

2016, shed a few drop of tears and all b ok.

Sinkies forever will b singing, 'Dont play that Song for me....................haha.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it me or I just realized that most of the postings on the internet supporting the FT Indians or at least giving reasons for the violence are of Indians descents themselves?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The govt's blantant refusal to restrict inflows of migrant workers from India subcontinent has result in this RIOT.
Plus the "it's your own problem lip service attitude" of the situations in and around Little India also contributed to the RIOT.

Alcohol is just an EXCUSE for them to save face...:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The govt's blantant refusal to restrict inflows of migrant workers from India subcontinent has result in this RIOT.
Plus the "it's your own problem lip service attitude" of the situations in and around Little India also contributed to the RIOT.

Alcohol is just an EXCUSE for them to save face...:biggrin:

You can have riots sober or drunk. At least drunk people fall asleep after a while.

Someone is going to regret the knee-jerk decision to ban alcohol in Little India. :cool:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
riot-police-little-india.jpg

Our brave SPF putting out the riot, showing maximum restraint.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

jw5

Loyal
So what is the ruling party doing about the growing cancer that is causing the rift between then and the citizens? Will they continue treating the symptons which I believe they are doing or will they treat the root cause?

I see a herd of elephants, do you?

They are not even treating the symptons properly.
All they have been interested in is the "big picture $ issue".
This has been the case for quite a few years now.

"They have forgotten that the objective of government is to make the lives of ordinary citizens better."

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Latest from Ground Zero....from your friendly monkey reporter....

Contractors are seen installing police cameras all over Race Course Road...good luck to trouble makers...hahahhaha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Banning the sales of alcohol to the kelings is like twisting a dagger into their hearts..

To give them a cruel death, ban the sales of tosai and curry at Little India on weekends for a month..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have to salute the fast response of SPF...its about time they treat THE PERILS of Little India seriously...:biggrin:

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it me or I just realized that most of the postings on the internet supporting the FT Indians or at least giving reasons for the violence are of Indians descents themselves?

Whenever there is a conflict, experienced old fucks will always jump to the conclusion "Must be because of money or woman".
This particular incident does not seems to be the case. No "cost benefit analysis" kind of bullshit planning involved. Pure and raw. That alone is worthy of respect.

Btw I dun give a shit about race. Its about class division.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the relentless influx of these ah-nehs, the entire Sinkapore will soon be Little India.

I can see Bollywood setting up a base here. And mind you Bollywood are run by gangsters. And gangsters threaten, rape, kill and create mayhem. And intoxicated nehs are like the Hulk, unstoppable.

All thanks to whichever the fucking dickhead signed the welcome-ah-nehs treaty.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Latest from Ground Zero....from your friendly monkey reporter....

Contractors are seen installing police cameras all over Race Course Road...good luck to trouble makers...hahahhaha

Treating the symptoms? The good doctor will tell you that taking strong antibiotics will make your body more susceptible to other sickness as it weakens your resistance.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wow...Ah Meng reporting from Ground Zero again....Contractors installing Police Cams still at work at Race Course Road!

Very efficient ah! Salute SPF for their efforts! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow...Ah Meng reporting from Ground Zero again....Contractors installing Police Cams still at work at Race Course Road!

Very efficient ah! Salute SPF for their efforts! :biggrin:

Great income opportunity for the contractors.

If they get smashed up then install them again.

Huat ah! :biggrin: