• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow...Ah Meng reporting from Ground Zero again....Contractors installing Police Cams still at work at Race Course Road!

Very efficient ah! Salute SPF for their efforts! :biggrin:

yes SIR Meng,
your promotion to Inf-Comp is highly commendable
please stay on the ground and let SBF know the latest..
not only in little india, but also in boat quay and geylang too...
kamsiah for your BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I was talking to a Bangladeshi cleaner at a nearby HDB block. He tells me Bangladeshi all NO DRINK and he start cursing the South Indians from India saying that they are the WORSE bastards...I am taken aback even amongst the Foreign Workers, the Bangladeshi hates the Indians! Hahahaha! :biggrin:

Ah Meng, your friendly monkey reporting from Ground Zero :biggrin:

JiaJia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Meng! Wat is that rubbish bracket of words beside your name? Ah Leong give you award ah? :oIo:

Y

Yip Hon

why do people drink ?

1 To relieve stress
Some new drinkers may use alcohol as a way to escape or cope with problems. Alcohol may temporarily relieve stress and focus attention elsewhere, but the problems remain well after you stop drinking.

2. As a result of personality characteristics
People who start drinking early often share similar personality characteristics. These characteristics include:
aggressiveness
anxiousness
depressed
difficulty avoiding harm or harmful situations
dis-inhibition
disruptivity
hyperactivity
rebelliousness
thrill seeker
withdrawn

Y

Yip Hon

Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew told the media today (9 Dec) that he is looking at ways to tighten liquor access in the area where the riot took place late last night.

Minister Lui
Mr Lui was touring Little India today, a day after the riot, visiting residents and business owners to reassure them. Little India is part of Moulmein-Kallang GRC, where Mr Lui is one of the MPs.

Following the riot, Mr Lui said he is considering a limit on the number of liquor licenses in the area, the amount of alcohol sold, where it can be consumed, and the hours during which it can be consumed.

“What we had wanted to do is limit the number of liquor licenses within this area, because our feel is that in Little India, the number of licenses that had been given or being used has increased too significantly, and too much for our comfort,” he said.

It is not known why such a “significant increase” in the number of liquor licenses was permitted in Little India in the first place.

Mr Lui added that it is important to understand why the workers behaved the way they did, but that this will take time.

He said, “I don’t want to cast this as a foreign worker versus us situation or try and overlay a racial tone to it, because I don’t believe that is the case so far.”

He was also asked if there was any indication that the riot was fuelled by alcohol, but he emphasised that it is hard to say “definitively” why the situation turned out this way.

Mr Lui said, “When I came down to Race Course Road last night and I was able to pass those who had been taken under the police custody, I think in my mind, it was quite evident in smelling the environment, that alcohol could have been a contributory factor.”

He added that beer bottles and beer cans were some of the items used to damage vehicles in the riot.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew told the media today (9 Dec) that he is looking at ways to tighten liquor access in the area where the riot took place late last night..
now you know, not too many people, not sudden influx, not exploitation blah blah blah

but liquor problem.

so you minnows, please shut up and do not politicize this issue or spread rumours....

hahahhahahaaaaa............

Y

Yip Hon

Little India Riot: Police report made against Sun TV's riot report
By Pearl Lee
A police report has been made against India's Sun TV over its new report on the riot that broke out in Little India on Sunday night.
The report said that the riot was triggered by a female bus driver who had pushed an Indian male passenger off the bus, causing his death in the process.
Sun TV reported this in its bulletin on Monday evening.
The news anchor then said in Tamil that when the other Indians at the scene saw it, they got angry and started to attack the bus driver and the bus. It added that Singaporean authorities and Chinese persons started to attack the Indians, and in the process, two vehicles were torched.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Little India Riot: Police report made against Sun TV's riot report
By Pearl Lee
A police report has been made against India's Sun TV over its new report on the riot that broke out in Little India on Sunday night.
The report said that the riot was triggered by a female bus driver who had pushed an Indian male passenger off the bus, causing his death in the process.
Sun TV reported this in its bulletin on Monday evening.
The news anchor then said in Tamil that when the other Indians at the scene saw it, they got angry and started to attack the bus driver and the bus. It added that Singaporean authorities and Chinese persons started to attack the Indians, and in the process, two vehicles were torched.

This is the most screwed up news report.
SINGAPORE GOVT MUST BAN SUN TV FROM STARHUB CABLE VISION.
Fuck these Ah Nehs Reporters! FUCKERS! :oIo:

Trouble Makers just like the South Indians Migrant Mobsters! :oIo:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the most screwed up news report.
SINGAPORE GOVT MUST BAN SUN TV FROM STARHUB CABLE VISION.
Fuck these Ah Nehs Reporters! FUCKERS! :oIo:

Trouble Makers just like the South Indians Migrant Mobsters! :oIo:
Chow Chee Bye shit skins. everywhere they go, everywhere stinks.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was talking to a Bangladeshi cleaner at a nearby HDB block. He tells me Bangladeshi all NO DRINK and he start cursing the South Indians from India saying that they are the WORSE bastards...I am taken aback even amongst the Foreign Workers, the Bangladeshi hates the Indians! Hahahaha! :biggrin:

Ah Meng, your friendly monkey reporting from Ground Zero :biggrin:

Bangla = Muslim (no alcohol)

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you guys ever think about why those rioters targeted mainly the uniformed personnel and their properties?

I suspect they must have been very discontented with our local authorities with the way their work and employer/employee disputes are being handled, or rather mishandled.

As we all already know, our government is always Pro-Business and Pro-Employers but these may not have intimidated the local Sinkies that much. However, the same may not be true with these Ah Nehs, especially when they are already high on liquor.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone high on alcohol or drugs will run riot
you can see many forummers here running riot even after reading some racy comments
they must be high on drugs or drunk....just look at the big vulval mouth of that mr choncbybin!!! you understand what i mean
he believed he would use the firearms to protect himself and kill all the rioters with his puny little shirvelled up peeny!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sg govt must throw out these ridiculous Sun TV channel for fueling racial war in sinkieland. What bastard low class reporters they have !!!! :oIo: