• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS ; RIOT & EXPLOSIONS at Little India!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AhMeng = kopiuncle = ilovesingapore

your ass is yellow
your eyes is jaundice
your conclusion also shallow
my SIR MENG is knighted by our GREAT BOSS LEONGSAM
for his BREAKING NEWS!!!

how can such a great man like SIR MENG be compared to kopisai...come on
give the man a break !!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
your ass is yellow
your eyes is jaundice
your conclusion also shallow
my SIR MENG is knighted by our GREAT BOSS LEONGSAM
for his BREAKING NEWS!!!

how can such a great man like SIR MENG be compared to kopisai...come on
give the man a break !!!

For once i agree with my ENEMY!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
= Fake PAP IB!

My no. 2 theory is correct! Banzai!

hello mr wong
long time no see
your posts are most respected and most admired
but always flawed....something not right nowadays
too much work and too much stress
you are the lawyer for our SBF.....understandable...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Sun Tv!!!
datz gud news coverage ...

ahnehlan gahmen shud recall back all iz citizens who r now in sinkielan n demand n apology n a detailed explanation from ah loon ... failure of which ahnehlan gahmen wil not release any mor ahnehs 2 work in sinkielan ...

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello mr wong
long time no see
your posts are most respected and most admired
but always flawed....something not right nowadays
too much work and too much stress
you are the lawyer for our SBF.....understandable...

Hi Mister Kopi. I just cut and paste your post from the other thread and post here.

The whole post smacks of sarcasm, but I will let others come to their own conclusion.

Ask these questions:

Is Kopi's spelling really so bad that braVe is spelled as braCe? Brace is like what the guniang stewardesses tell you to do when the plane going to crash! Nobody noticed that?

Gracious retreat? Quick thinking? Encourage soldiers to char bok rather than face line of fire?

Let the fire burn itself out? What are fire engines for?

Now I am bracing for a witty or pretend to be goondu reply!

What sycophantic ravings got to do with my posts? Are you jw5 incarnate or the shared nick oof jw5 the clone hunter? Stick to the discussion and please stop accusing the messenger of this and that....understand? good.

Now the facts: IMHO, it was a great achievement. They fled because the situation was grave and to save lives, both sides. Perhaps they were instructed NOT to fire any arms.

It was never LUCK in such a situation. It was quick thinking when you assessed the volatile and life-threatening situation. You knew you were out-numbered. You knew the situation was grave. You knew you were surrounded. So what if you wanted to use your fire power and shoot the rioters. How many could you injure and how many could you kill? The situation would certainly turn worse and there would be more fatalities,more injuries and more damages. The situation would turn bloody and violent with ugly deaths.

Our policement did the right thing. A very brace thing which I described as gracious and dignified retreat. They did not flee. It was a tactical and strategic retreat. They should be applauded for such quick thinking.

Not a single shot was fired. And the riot burnt itself out within 2 hours. This is world class performance and a model for all law enforcement agencies to emulate. Majulah Singapura!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Continue my Live Reporting from Ground Zero...from your friendly monkey ... :biggrin:

Contractors are still working on the police cams!!! Its almost 10pm! Wah lao....so urgent meh??? :*:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was talking to a Bangladeshi cleaner at a nearby HDB block. He tells me Bangladeshi all NO DRINK and he start cursing the South Indians from India saying that they are the WORSE bastards...I am taken aback even amongst the Foreign Workers, the Bangladeshi hates the Indians! Hahahaha! :biggrin:

Ah Meng, your friendly monkey reporting from Ground Zero :biggrin:

Bangladeshi are muslims while Indians are Hindus.