• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

best char kway teow

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to eat there. This nice uncle would sit down and chat with me when he wasnt cooking. Honestly, I think his retired father's ckt was better.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K.N.N.

Yes. This one is goodest.
Now dotter takes over.

Fyi, towards left at corner,
the wanton mee also
many goodest.
I live there as a kid in the 70s and have loved her father frying the CKT at Blk 22. I remembered him wearing white t-shirt/singlet and shorts and have a small moustache.
BTW The best turtle soup is there too. No herbs to mask the turtle smell, All au-naturel flavor. I think price have increased though....

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN... No pork / No Lard...might as well don't eat CKT :FU:
KNN, I eat CKT no ham wan leh, but pork lard I like. My health screen leeport OK, I should eat more sio bak. KNN.
20200807_033817.jpg

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ex classmate wife died of hep C and Liver cancer for eating too much hum.. I tend to avoid because most of these hum come from dirty water in Asia
KNN, I eat CKT no ham wan leh, but pork lard I like. My health screen leeport OK, I should eat more sio bak. KNN.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hill Street's CKT, the son took over few years already, minimun $4
LFZ $5, too expensive.
I buy one at Upper Boon Keng HC
only $2.50 equally good. Sold out before 5pm.
One stall in front selling Penang CKT
minus the sweet sauce, white kway teow.
Also @ $2.50.