• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

best char kway teow

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's always a long queue at the Zion Road stall.

AF1QipOIVkkp52D8pGkepPNkF4_HgUyjIvKCdRj10RfN=s0
This stall is overrated. I recommend Meng Kee, located nearby at
22A Havelock Road, Havelock Road Food. Make sure to ask for additional egg and hum for that heavenly taste.

mengkee.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The best I've had. The original with lots of veg and raw/boiled cockles. Can even have orh luak with it.:thumbsup:
Heng Huat Fried Kway Tiao (Pasir Panjang Food Centre)

https://foursquare.com/v/heng-huat-fried-kway-tiao/4cd51d5db2a437046ae47b44/photos
https://www.burpple.com/heng-huat-fried-kway-tiao

maxresdefault.jpg
2552338_rYsOEC3-qmdYrxcmpDpnpOcav6hzdBJolVnhGp4Nxa4.jpg

2552338_oKsQr81VmG8qZVevSVi64u5KxbPpiMZHnSesRTzbCxI.jpg
Seriously no one here knows about this stall? I am surprised. They used to be at the single floor hawker Centre along pasir panjang Rd (near the junction of West Coast highway and Alexandra Rd). I believe it is now located at the pasir panjang mrt station.

Last edited:

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stall is overrated. I recommend Meng Kee, located nearby at
22A Havelock Road, Havelock Road Food. Make sure to ask for additional egg and hum for that heavenly taste.

K.N.N.

Yes. This one is goodest.
Now dotter takes over.

Fyi, towards left at corner,
the wanton mee also
many goodest.