• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Rich Is The Most Fantastic Feeling In The World

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY RICH PEOPLE NEED TO REPLY AND ADD ON TO THIS THREAD. ALL YOU POOR LOSER...SHOOOOOOOO!!!!

There are so many benefits to being rich. I am just going to list some of them:

1. I can buy anything I fancy without having to look at the price tags and shop at exclusive shops without having to mingle with the poor crowd.

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.

4. I travel around in fancy cars and the poor will look on in green envy.

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.

6. I don't have to queue up when dining out on weekends unlike.

My fingers are tired. Will add more to the list later.

When you pee, does someone else hold and tap it for u?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW !!! Poking your eyes to see STARS in broad daylight at your Gardens School ?

SWELL !!! I din noe Gardens School has provided you so much. Dun stop fantasizing, it is good to keep you occupy than having to play with yourself !!

PLEASE NOTE: ONLY RICH PEOPLE NEED TO REPLY AND ADD ON TO THIS THREAD. ALL YOU POOR LOSER...SHOOOOOOOO!!!!

There are so many benefits to being rich. I am just going to list some of them:

1. I can buy anything I fancy without having to look at the price tags and shop at exclusive shops without having to mingle with the poor crowd.

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.

4. I travel around in fancy cars and the poor will look on in green envy.

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.

6. I don't have to queue up when dining out on weekends unlike.

My fingers are tired. Will add more to the list later.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was once enlightened by these words.

don't talk about rich in health, poor in health, but just plain monetary terms.

most people do not find satisfaction in life because they find themselves working hard for money.

Many are sad because they feel poor and not rich. But when you became rich, you don't feel happy too. In life when you gain something, you lose somethings too.

But before I end this sentence, poor and feel sad, rich still feel sad. So how? The obvious choice is still to be rich, because sadness is present in both but in the poor sad case, you have none, in the rich sad case, you at least still have money.:p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The obvious choice is still to be rich, because sadness is present in both but in the poor sad case, you have none, in the rich sad case, you at least still have money.:p

How true... how to seek happiness when you're worried about the next meal on the table? Wasn't there a saying.. many people will prefer to be rich and unhappy than poor and living under a bridge? (some HK serial drama I think :biggrin:)

But in everything, for my lesson in life, is moderation, and that includes happiness(:confused:). If your expectation for happiness, as you define it, is less, you're more likely to achieve it.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
How true... how to seek happiness when you're worried about the next meal on the table? Wasn't there a saying.. many people will prefer to be rich and unhappy than poor and living under a bridge? (some HK serial drama I think :biggrin:)

But in everything, for my lesson in life, is moderation, and that includes happiness(:confused:). If your expectation for happiness, as you define it, is less, you're more likely to achieve it.

So u can be a total pessimist and anything gd happens makes u happy la like dat?

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
good to see money can make u feel so happy clinton66 :smile:.

the happiest people I've ever encountered so far happened to be pretty poor. can't really explain it in words... it's almost like it's emitting and overflowing and influencing.

got me pondering real hard back then.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
good to see money can make u feel so happy clinton66 :smile:.

the happiest people I've ever encountered so far happened to be pretty poor. can't really explain it in words... it's almost like it's emitting and overflowing and influencing.

got me pondering real hard back then.

How many poor people are happy compared to the rich? Fairytale land only la.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.

9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.

One word- SONG

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many poor people are happy compared to the rich? Fairytale land only la.

yeah, gotta say richer guys r happier than poor ones in general and more so in sg. not to suggest $ doesn't buy me happiness :p, but i did thought to myself "how can this be??? how can he be the happiest guy I've ever met? he has nothing but an old lorry!" Fairytale guy and honesty freaked me out back then.

And no, I'm not trying to be religious here.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, gotta say richer guys r happier than poor ones in general and more so in sg. not to suggest $ doesn't buy me happiness :p, but i did thought to myself "how can this be??? how can he be the happiest guy I've ever met? he has nothing but an old lorry!" Fairytale guy and honesty freaked me out back then.

And no, I'm not trying to be religious here.

To think of it i have also seen pple who are happy despite their shortcomings...in Happy Hospital

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.

9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.

One word- SONG

This is the only sensible posting amidst all the naive and fairy-tale thinking by poor losers trying to console themselves.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After over 30 posts and only one forummer here appreciates what it's like to be rich and contributed to my list. The rest of you sod losers could come up with fairy tales about the poor.

RUSSIAN(FSB)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666,

I am not surprised of your idea...

I thought so too....

But think about this whatever you do, buy a new plane, eat best meals, fuck 1000 girls at one time all supermodels, everything becomes stale very soon..

Why?This is how the human brain works.

Why would Billionaires like the man who invented Kodak Mr Eastman shoot himself in the head?

Why did Leslie Cheung jump out of a building..He had millions of dollars in the bank..He is very handsome...Why??

Why does Bill Gates decide to quit Microsoft full-time and devote himself to give all his time and money to charity?Becuase he is more stupid than you?

Why did Warren Buffett presently the richest man putin writing to give all his money away??

I hope you are looking for TRUTH

Rgds

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666,

I am not surprised of your idea...

I thought so too....

But think about this whatever you do, buy a new plane, eat best meals, fuck 1000 girls at one time all supermodels, everything becomes stale very soon..

Why?This is how the human brain works.

Why would Billionaires like the man who invented Kodak Mr Eastman shoot himself in the head?

Why did Leslie Cheung jump out of a building..He had millions of dollars in the bank..He is very handsome...Why??

Why does Bill Gates decide to quit Microsoft full-time and devote himself to give all his time and money to charity?Becuase he is more stupid than you?

Why did Warren Buffett presently the richest man putin writing to give all his money away??

I hope you are looking for TRUTH

Rgds

clinton666 need to get rich 1st to understand all these.