• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Rich Is The Most Fantastic Feeling In The World

RUSSIAN(FSB)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. I can buy anything I fancy without having to look at the price tags and shop at exclusive shops without having to mingle with the poor crowd.
I have bought LV, Armani, Issey Miyaki Rolex whenetc etc..Made me realize BRANDS are a piece of marketing crap. Maybe you should buy it and then you will realize.

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.( You win here. I agree..more money equals prob of longer lifespan..On the other hand poor people who cannot afford access die soon and avoid painful extension of life filled with pain)

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.(it is true..I have done my share of abuse..is it fun? Not really and at least 10% of the people you abuse will go ballistic and kill you!)

4. I travel around in fancy cars and the poor will look on in green envy.
( This is true...but can your brain process their envy by osmosis and convert it into pleasure? Is your biology system different? This is more for noveau riche who have known being poor..If you have always been ricj you cannot even be able to imagine being poor...)

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.( This is true , you win. )

6. I don't have to queue up when dining out on weekends unlike.
( Uh have you gone to top restaurants in Spore..you need to make appt..Lots of rich people in Spore)

7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.( and go to jail for one day like Mr CK Tang? who did not event get his organ..)

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.(This is VERY TRUE. You win.)

9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.(No, I have tried to use money to get girls. You get them but they know you are Mr Ugly and will fuck their brad Pitt when you are not looking)

Why am I doing this? I am bored?

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hatez morons..:mad:

Why resort to names calling when asked for yr clarification. U mean ppl cannot ask if ppl dunno har :rolleyes:.Where is yr etiquette rich boy??...see that why I say you are classless..:biggrin:

How big is yr ego huh..:mad: You are really pathetic and perhaps we all should shower you with some empathy :p

Last edited:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.(No, I have tried to use money to get girls. You get them but they know you are Mr Ugly and will fuck their brad Pitt when you are not looking)

HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!! THAT is true! If you are Brad Pitt enough , they will even use their man's money to pay for your bills...

The oldest ive ever shag was my dad's golf buddy. Her son was only 3 years younger than me and her husband is often away. Guess who drinks all the wine at home? Luckily my dad doesnt know about it, otherwise he will cut my cock off with a pair of scissors!!!! :0

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. I can buy anything I fancy without having to look at the price tags and shop at exclusive shops without having to mingle with the poor crowd.
I have bought LV, Armani, Issey Miyaki Rolex whenetc etc..Made me realize BRANDS are a piece of marketing crap. Maybe you should buy it and then you will realize.

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.( You win here. I agree..more money equals prob of longer lifespan..On the other hand poor people who cannot afford access die soon and avoid painful extension of life filled with pain)

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.(it is true..I have done my share of abuse..is it fun? Not really and at least 10% of the people you abuse will go ballistic and kill you!)

( This is true...but can your brain process their envy by osmosis and convert it into pleasure? Is your biology system different? This is more for noveau riche who have known being poor..If you have always been ricj you cannot even be able to imagine being poor...)

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.( This is true , you win. )

( Uh have you gone to top restaurants in Spore..you need to make appt..Lots of rich people in Spore)

7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.( and go to jail for one day like Mr CK Tang? who did not event get his organ..)

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.(This is VERY TRUE. You win.)

Why am I doing this? I am bored?

Yeah rite..you are also a member of FSB. :biggrin:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a poor riff raff Ah Beng like you, you will only need to check into the hospital once. You can check in anytime you like, but you can never leave :mad:.

Of coz mah... you are so fond of going in and out of a hospital that even you want your corpse to be move in and out until the embalming fluid runs dry in your body... :biggrin:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY RICH PEOPLE NEED TO REPLY AND ADD ON TO THIS THREAD. ALL YOU POOR LOSER...SHOOOOOOOO!!!!

There are so many benefits to being rich. I am just going to list some of them:

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.

7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.

9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.

My fingers are tired. Will add more to the list later.

Yes. agreed with you. being rich is really good. Even when you are dead, you still can be rich. Promise will send you big house, car, maids etc etc...

img015.jpg

observer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you visually handicapped and mentally challenged :mad:

PLEASE NOTE: ONLY RICH PEOPLE NEED TO REPLY AND ADD ON TO THIS THREAD. ALL YOU POOR LOSER...SHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Guess I must have hit a raw nerve.

Ok, ok, rich boy, draw your pocket money & enjoy your life.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are so many benefits to being rich. I am just going to list some of them:

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.

7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.

9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.

My fingers are tired. Will add more to the list later.

You are so rich but still choose to login and post here. Why!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Real rich people will not tell others how good it feels to be rich unless you are selling books like RK.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least 5 million in liquid and non-liquid assets. What can 1mil get you nowadays.

It's really hard to communicate with poor people.:mad:

ok ok, i dont qualify to be in this thread...

then again , yr criteria may be too strict. i think usually the financial pple use >US 1 mil in tangible assets

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok, i dont qualify to be in this thread...

then again , yr criteria may be too strict. i think usually the financial pple use >US 1 mil in tangible assets

Now I know why after a multitude of replies from you, there isn't anything you could add to my list.

NOW SHOOOOOOO!!!!:mad:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
can u count properly?

300 fans u count as 10,000..

u only have 4 digits in your bank account. the numbers after the decimal point no count ok..:biggrin:

AverageSinkie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Clinton666, you arethe smartest living creature in the world...

No one else knows this secret but you..but you have kindly shared this secret with me...!!Thank you very much...

I am not rich ...I am poor and very horny...
Any you are rich with assets more than $5 million issit or how else would you know that being rich is a fantastic feeling...better then cocaine issit??

Anyway,,, YOU are absolutely right...I want to be rich and have fantastic feeling like orgasm too...

So I have decided to rob you....

Please leave your address..and meanwhile paste some photos of your chiobu relativess...so I can plan whether to rape them as well...T

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BRILLIANT INSIGHT AND EPIPHANY!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Clinton666, you arethe smartest living creature in the world...

No one else knows this secret but you..but you have kindly shared this secret with me...!!Thank you very much...

I am not rich ...I am poor and very horny...
Any you are rich with assets more than $5 million issit or how else would you know that being rich is a fantastic feeling...better then cocaine issit??

Anyway,,, YOU are absolutely right...I want to be rich and have fantastic feeling like orgasm too...

So I have decided to rob you....

Please leave your address..and meanwhile paste some photos of your chiobu relativess...so I can plan whether to rape them as well...T

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BRILLIANT INSIGHT AND EPIPHANY!!

You retarded spastic. I don't carry my millions in my pocket. I bet you are so freaking poor that you do not even know what the heck a credit card is.

You should stick to robbing pennies off grannies. :mad: