• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Rich Is The Most Fantastic Feeling In The World

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY RICH PEOPLE NEED TO REPLY AND ADD ON TO THIS THREAD. ALL YOU POOR LOSER...SHOOOOOOOO!!!!

There are so many benefits to being rich. I am just going to list some of them:

1. I can buy anything I fancy without having to look at the price tags and shop at exclusive shops without having to mingle with the poor crowd.

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.

4. I travel around in fancy cars and the poor will look on in green envy.

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.

6. I don't have to queue up when dining out on weekends unlike.

7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.

9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.

My fingers are tired. Will add more to the list later.

Last edited:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

wealth cannot buy health and happiness. its been proven that rich pple are not happier than poor pple. the main key to happiness is contentment which is independent of wealth but rather values in life

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

wealth cannot buy health and happiness. its been proven that rich pple are not happier than poor pple. the main key to happiness is contentment which is independent of wealth but rather values in life

From your inane reply, I can conclude that you are a poor retard. Didn't I ask you to shoo!!! :mad:

Of course wealth can buy can health and happiness. If you don't believe me, you can go and ask those MRT jumpers.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as I expected, no one here is rich enough to reply to this thread.

This is a forum where 99% of its member are poor maggots.

slimeybob

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah with wealth you can have ease of mind to give it away without worrying about whats on the table tomorrow

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel that as long as one is happy with what he has now...he is rich at heart...not everyone can be rich interms of money..

SaigonRaider

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can slap Chelsea in the face if I am super duper ultra rich. Look at what Sulaiman Al Fahlm has done with Man City