• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gf feels embarassed but song watching bf burp, fart, orpisai & scratch his lampar chee. Samsters got do all these in front of ur gfs & wives?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL LOVES WATCHING HER BOYFRIEND BURP, FART AND DIG HIS NOSE

IMG-20240223-130256.jpg

I 22(F) have a boyfriend who I just started living with, we’re almost up to a year of living together and it’s just recently that I’ve seen him drop the Boyfriend Mask and start slipping into the Husband Reality (sorry if that doesnt make sense haha), and he’s started being very gross.

Belching, farting, picking his nose, scratching his family jewels, all that nasty gross stuff everyone should cringe at.

But for some reason it makes me EXTREMELY happy. I don’t think this is that serious of a confession, but it’s something I’ve felt a little embarrassed about lol.

I’m still not there yet, but that’s from personal self esteem, and I don’t even feel great about not wearing a bra around the house, but it makes me happy that he feels that comfortable with me.

Meanwhile I still hide my stained shark week undies under all my pretty silk ones lol.

Just kind of embarrassed, but it feels really nice.

Netizens’ comments​

• Yep it should just shows he is getting along great and you feels like a home to him!!!
  • You go Girl! He really likes bein around you.