• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm a professional mistress – here’s how I land my rich CEO lovers

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

I'm a professional mistress – here’s how I land my rich CEO lovers​

'I am Britain's most famous mistress – here's how I land my rich CEO lovers

This professional mistress has no shame in her game.
Gweneth Lee has shared her tips and advice on how to land — and keep — an on-the-side relationship with a wealthy married man.

“Regular dating is so boring; complaining about economy, money, health — you become a therapist,” Lee, who splits her time between the US and London, told NeedToKnow.online.

“So, why not find a rich man and kill two birds with one stone?” the international beauty reasoned.

The 45-year-old is independently wealthy from her own businesses, but still enjoys spending time with financially successful men who will also spoil her a bit.
Lee said she finds many of her suitors through an affairs website called Illicit Encounters, but she also meets men in real life. The bubbly brunette recommends going to private showings for art collections, swinging by Sotheby’s auction house, car shows, watch shows and other high-end events.

As for which gentlemen to approach, keep an eye on the men who are buying, not just socializing, at these events. They’re the ones who really have the cash, Lee said.

A video grab of Gweneth Lee on Illicitencounters.com - talking about what she’s looking for in a man.
Gweneth Lee shared her tricks on Illicit Encounters — where she often finds her lovers.Jam Press Vid
[IMG alt="Gweneth Lee in black lingerie.
"]https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/08/Jam_Press_JMP227363.jpg?w=1024[/IMG]

Gweneth Lee is independently wealthy from her own businesses.Jam Press
She can also distinguish the wannabes from the really rich by their clothing.

“You can tell if a man is rich by his clothing — someone who is genuinely rich is not showing off with clothing brands, designer brands,” she advised. “Truly rich people don’t dress head-to-toe in Gucci.”

“They are also big on accessories; they usually have a leather watch and the same pair of shoes in three colors that they always wear, and these will be old but not too worn because they see the value in quality,” Lee added.

She also explained that it’s better to go for a confident fella rather than an entitled one.

Gweneth Lee in red lingerie
Gweneth Lee said it’s better to go for confident men rather than entitled ones.Jam Press

Gweneth Lee with one of her many lovers.
Gweneth Lee with one of her many lovers.Jam Press
“Entitled men have lived with wealth their whole lives and it’s often family money. They will only talk about themselves (and will be less inclined to offer gifts or pay any bills),” she preached.
“For the men who earned their way up the ladder, an affair isn’t about money. They want to get to know you, talk to you, have a real connection — that’s wealth,” Lee claimed.

She has previously admitted that she does not feel “any guilt” about how having an affair could affect her lover’s marriage — especially as she’s not the one with the ring on her finger.

Gweneth Lee in Paris.
Gweneth Lee in Paris.Jam Press
Gweneth Lee with her late husband, Robert.

“Being a mistress is about having fun but also creating a safe haven for both of you to enjoy a little escapism,” Lee said.

“It’s simple. Wife equals mother of children, mistress equals confidant.”

Gweneth Lee sips wine with one of her suitors.
Gweneth Lee sips wine with one of her suitors.Jam Press

Lee’s tips for keeping a relationship with a rich man:​

• “When you have an initial phone conversation, keep it to 15 minutes — busy men have other things to do.”
  • “Listen to what they say very closely — are they telling you what you want to hear?”
  • “Have lunch for the first date and keep it to an hour max.”
  • “On the date, ask for specifics; find out what he does for a living.”
  • “Trust me, these men love to talk about their houses, their family and above all, their money.”
  • “If he’s in the middle of a multibillion-dollar company, great — you only want top tier. He will tell you instantly.”
  • “Discretion is key, especially as a mistress, so try not to draw too much attention to yourself and avoid ‘bling’ or flashy outfits.”
  • “Flirting-wise, it’s all about eye contact, active listening and gentle touches.”
In March, mistress Amy Kupps, 32, shared four distinct lies that men tell their wives when they’re cheating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm a professional mistress – here’s how I land my rich CEO lovers​

'I am Britain's most famous mistress – here's how I land my rich CEO lovers

This professional mistress has no shame in her game.
Gweneth Lee has shared her tips and advice on how to land — and keep — an on-the-side relationship with a wealthy married man.

“Regular dating is so boring; complaining about economy, money, health — you become a therapist,” Lee, who splits her time between the US and London, told NeedToKnow.online.

“So, why not find a rich man and kill two birds with one stone?” the international beauty reasoned.

The 45-year-old is independently wealthy from her own businesses, but still enjoys spending time with financially successful men who will also spoil her a bit.
Lee said she finds many of her suitors through an affairs website called Illicit Encounters, but she also meets men in real life. The bubbly brunette recommends going to private showings for art collections, swinging by Sotheby’s auction house, car shows, watch shows and other high-end events.

As for which gentlemen to approach, keep an eye on the men who are buying, not just socializing, at these events. They’re the ones who really have the cash, Lee said.

A video grab of Gweneth Lee on Illicitencounters.com - talking about what she’s looking for in a man.
Gweneth Lee shared her tricks on Illicit Encounters — where she often finds her lovers.Jam Press Vid
[IMG alt="Gweneth Lee in black lingerie.
"]https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/08/Jam_Press_JMP227363.jpg?w=1024[/IMG]
Gweneth Lee is independently wealthy from her own businesses.Jam Press
She can also distinguish the wannabes from the really rich by their clothing.

“You can tell if a man is rich by his clothing — someone who is genuinely rich is not showing off with clothing brands, designer brands,” she advised. “Truly rich people don’t dress head-to-toe in Gucci.”

“They are also big on accessories; they usually have a leather watch and the same pair of shoes in three colors that they always wear, and these will be old but not too worn because they see the value in quality,” Lee added.

She also explained that it’s better to go for a confident fella rather than an entitled one.

Gweneth Lee in red lingerie
Gweneth Lee said it’s better to go for confident men rather than entitled ones.Jam Press

Gweneth Lee with one of her many lovers.
Gweneth Lee with one of her many lovers.Jam Press
“Entitled men have lived with wealth their whole lives and it’s often family money. They will only talk about themselves (and will be less inclined to offer gifts or pay any bills),” she preached.
“For the men who earned their way up the ladder, an affair isn’t about money. They want to get to know you, talk to you, have a real connection — that’s wealth,” Lee claimed.

She has previously admitted that she does not feel “any guilt” about how having an affair could affect her lover’s marriage — especially as she’s not the one with the ring on her finger.

Gweneth Lee in Paris.
Gweneth Lee in Paris.Jam Press

“Being a mistress is about having fun but also creating a safe haven for both of you to enjoy a little escapism,” Lee said.

“It’s simple. Wife equals mother of children, mistress equals confidant.”

Gweneth Lee sips wine with one of her suitors.
Gweneth Lee sips wine with one of her suitors.Jam Press

Lee’s tips for keeping a relationship with a rich man:​

• “When you have an initial phone conversation, keep it to 15 minutes — busy men have other things to do.”
  • “Listen to what they say very closely — are they telling you what you want to hear?”
  • “Have lunch for the first date and keep it to an hour max.”
  • “On the date, ask for specifics; find out what he does for a living.”
  • “Trust me, these men love to talk about their houses, their family and above all, their money.”
  • “If he’s in the middle of a multibillion-dollar company, great — you only want top tier. He will tell you instantly.”
  • “Discretion is key, especially as a mistress, so try not to draw too much attention to yourself and avoid ‘bling’ or flashy outfits.”
  • “Flirting-wise, it’s all about eye contact, active listening and gentle touches.”
In March, mistress Amy Kupps, 32, shared four distinct lies that men tell their wives when they’re cheating.
Btw I don’t even read one sentence of this crap because nothing to do with hokkien virgin Pui!

View attachment 198088

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jam_Press_JMP227350.jpg

Her late husband Robert will come back to haunt her for being a slut and disgracing him by declaring openly that she was his wife.