• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Rich Is The Most Fantastic Feeling In The World

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666,

I am not surprised of your idea...

I thought so too....

But think about this whatever you do, buy a new plane, eat best meals, fuck 1000 girls at one time all supermodels, everything becomes stale very soon..

Why?This is how the human brain works.

Why would Billionaires like the man who invented Kodak Mr Eastman shoot himself in the head?

Why did Leslie Cheung jump out of a building..He had millions of dollars in the bank..He is very handsome...Why??

Why does Bill Gates decide to quit Microsoft full-time and devote himself to give all his time and money to charity?Becuase he is more stupid than you?

Why did Warren Buffett presently the richest man putin writing to give all his money away??

I hope you are looking for TRUTH

Rgds

Another poor sod living in lala-land. I spit on you. PUIIIIII!!:mad:

The Suicide Solution
A few days before Congress passed its Housing Bill, Carlene Balderrama of Taunton MA found her own solution to the housing crisis. Just a little over two hours in advance of the time her mortgage company, PHH Mortgage Corporation -- may its name live in infamy -- was to auction off her home, Balderrama killed herself with her husband's rifle.

This is not the kind of response to hard times that James Grant had in mind when he wrote his July 19 Wall Street Journal essay entitled "Why No Outrage?" "One might infer from the lack of popular anger," the famed Wall Street contrarian wrote, "that the credit crisis was God's fault rather than the doing of the bankers and the rating agencies and the government's snoozing watchdogs." For contrast, he cites the spirited response to the depression of the 1890s, when lawyer/agitator Mary Lease stirred crowds with the message that "We want the accursed foreclosure system wiped out.... We will stand by our homes and stay by our firesides by force if necessary..."

Grant could have found even more bracing examples of resistance in the 1930s, when farmers and tenants used mob power -- and sometimes firearms -- to fight foreclosures and evictions. For more on that, I consulted Frances Fox Piven, co-author of the classic text Poor People's Movements: Why They Succeed, How They Fail, who told me that in the early 30s, a number of cities were so shaken by the resistance that they declared moratoriums on further evictions. A 1931 riot by Chicago tenants who had fallen behind on their rent, for example, had left three dead and three police officers injured.

According to Piven, these actions were often spontaneous. A group of unemployed men would get word of a scheduled eviction and march through the streets, gathering crowds as they went. Arriving at the site of the eviction, they would move the furniture back into the apartment and stay around to protect the threatened tenants. In one instance in Detroit, it took 100 cops to evict a single family. Also in Detroit, Piven said, "two families protected their apartments by shooting their landlord and were acquitted by a sympathetic jury."

What a difference 80 years makes. When the police and the auctioneers arrived at Balderrama's house, the family gun had already been used -- on the victim of foreclosure herself. I don't know how "worthy" a debtor she was -- the family had been through bankruptcies before, though probably not as a result of Caribbean vacations and closets full of designer clothes. It was an Adjustable Rate Mortgage that did them in, and Balderrama, who managed the family's finances, had apparently been unwilling to tell her husband that their ever-rising monthly mortgage payments were eating up his earnings as a plumber.

Suicide is becoming an increasingly popular response to debt. James Scurlock's brilliant documentary, Maxed Out, features the families of two college students who killed themselves after being overwhelmed by credit card debt. "All the people we talked to had considered suicide at least once," Scurlock told a gathering of the National Assocition of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys in 2007. According to the Los Angeles Times, lawyers in the audience backed him up, "describing clients who showed up at their offices with cyanide, or threatened, 'If you don't help me, I've got a gun in my car.'"

India may be the trend-setter here, with an estimated 150,000 debt-ridden farmers succumbing to suicide since 1997. With guns in short supply in rural India, the desperate farmers have taken to drinking the pesticides meant for their crops.

Dry your eyes, already: Death is an effective remedy for debt, along with anything else that may be bothering you too. And try to think of it too from a lofty, corner-office, perspective: If you can't pay your debts or afford to play your role as a consumer, and if, in addition -- like an ever-rising number of Americans -- you're no longer needed at the workplace, then there's no further point to your existence. I'm not saying that the creditors, the bankers and the mortgage companies actually want you dead, but in a culture where one's credit rating is routinely held up as a three-digit measure of personal self-worth, the correct response to insoluble debt is in fact, "Just shoot me!"

The alternative is to value yourself more than any amount of money and turn the guns, metaphorically speaking, in the other direction. It wasn't God, or some abstract economic climate change, that caused the credit crisis. Actual humans -- often masked as financial institutions -- did that, (and you can find a convenient list of names in Nomi Prins's article in the current issue of Mother Jones.) Most of them, except for a tiny few facing trials, are still high rollers, fattening themselves on the blood and tears of ordinary debtors. I know it's so 1930s, but may I suggest a march on Wall Street?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
good to see money can make u feel so happy clinton66 :smile:.

the happiest people I've ever encountered so far happened to be pretty poor. can't really explain it in words... it's almost like it's emitting and overflowing and influencing.

got me pondering real hard back then.

That is beacause the only people you have ever known are poor losers like yourself. :mad:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
not too rich,but have enough to let you enjoy all the good stuffs for the rest of your life lor.
cos if too rich,you will scare of being kidnap no matter where you go.
no sense of security and safety.

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh well it's his opinions, or attempts to get to the kick out of perturbing pple. i jus hope his misrepresentation of the richs do not cause any real hatre in pple.

RUSSIAN(FSB)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read the same article too…

I agree with YOU that as the article implies being in POVERTY is depressing, and possibly suicide…However let me use this analogy..

If one starves as in starved of food….one will also die and this can also be a form of suicide..

However, if you keep on eating,

The psychological term I mentioned which causes the brain to get numb from supposedly new stuff you buy or things yo eat experience is called HABITUATION. Google this under psychology and you can read about this…

This is a term coined by scientists with empirical evidence…

I am not sure where you are coming from maybe you are Mr Satire?? and if so you are doing a good job

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read the same article too…

I agree with YOU that as the article implies being in POVERTY is depressing, and possibly suicide…However let me use this analogy..

If one starves as in starved of food….one will also die and this can also be a form of suicide..

However, if you keep on eating,

The psychological term I mentioned which causes the brain to get numb from supposedly new stuff you buy or things yo eat experience is called HABITUATION. Google this under psychology and you can read about this…

This is a term coined by scientists with empirical evidence…

I am not sure where you are coming from maybe you are Mr Satire?? and if so you are doing a good job

This is truly rich coming from an Artard who fantasize about being with the Russian FSB.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
[[2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.]]

Sure... you will be so busy going in and out of hospital that you won't have time to live any longer....

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
[[2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.]]

Sure... you will be so busy going in and out of hospital that you won't have time to live any longer....

For a poor riff raff Ah Beng like you, you will only need to check into the hospital once. You can check in anytime you like, but you can never leave :mad:.

RUSSIAN(FSB)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Mr Clinton 666 if you remove your head from your ass
perhaps you realize that your fucking nick is 666..

so well why cant I be fucking FSB? or even (I fucked Clinton666 mother sister and daugther..and will sodomize him with his dog as well?) as a nick

leave your name and IC here if you are so RICH and powerful...

See whether I am FSB and you are still alve to post in a weeks time.

FUCK YOU!IRRITATING MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE !

(Dont fuck wit da bad side of me!!!)

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian FSB, you are truly a joke. If you plan to be the resident clown of this forum. You have truly succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.

<<See whether I am FSB and you are still alve to post in a weeks time.

(Dont fuck wit da bad side of me!!!)
>>

This is truly hilarious. You really make my day...kekeke..

Oooo..I'm so scared. Maybe I should hire the CIA, FBI, NSA, MI6 and Mossad to protect me.

RUSSIAN(FSB)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton 666 MY PLEASURE..

Well since you are a billionaire and all, is the height of your pleasure being seated at your PC looking at this forum? since you like online here all the time..

What a way to spend your time.....??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Clinton 666 MY PLEASURE..

Well since you are a billionaire and all, is the height of your pleasure being seated at your PC looking at this forum? since you like online here all the time..

What a way to spend your time.....??

The guy's just a troll. Why are you asking these dumb questions. You're just fueling the fire.:rolleyes:

observer

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your objective here?

To create a rift between the rich & poor? Are you poor?

Lacking in something - Education perhaps? Didn't finish school - Are you poor?

To feel good about of yourself knowing that this will result in many replies against the "rich statements"? Are you poor?

Your quote didn't directly indicate that you are rich. Are you poor?

Poor thing.

PLEASE NOTE: ONLY RICH PEOPLE NEED TO REPLY AND ADD ON TO THIS THREAD. ALL YOU POOR LOSER...SHOOOOOOOO!!!!

There are so many benefits to being rich. I am just going to list some of them:

1. I can buy anything I fancy without having to look at the price tags and shop at exclusive shops without having to mingle with the poor crowd.

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.

4. I travel around in fancy cars and the poor will look on in green envy.

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.

6. I don't have to queue up when dining out on weekends unlike.

7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.

9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.

My fingers are tired. Will add more to the list later.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo rich boy,:rolleyes: I onli noe that the Brits has an MI5 there :biggrin: ..Never heard of MI6...:eek:! u leader of MI6 har :p

I hatez morons..:mad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Intelligence_Service

The Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), colloquially known as MI6[1] is the United Kingdom's external intelligence agency. Under the direction of the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC), it works alongside the Security Service (MI5), Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and the Defence Intelligence Staff (DIS). Within the civil service community the service is colloquially referred to as 'Box 850' which comes from its old post office box number. [2][3][4]

Since 1995, the Secret Intelligence Service has had its headquarters at Vauxhall Cross on the South Bank of the Thames.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your objective here?

To create a rift between the rich & poor? Are you poor?

Lacking in something - Education perhaps? Didn't finish school - Are you poor?

To feel good about of yourself knowing that this will result in many replies against the "rich statements"? Are you poor?

Your quote didn't directly indicate that you are rich. Are you poor?

Poor thing.

Are you visually handicapped and mentally challenged :mad:

PLEASE NOTE: ONLY RICH PEOPLE NEED TO REPLY AND ADD ON TO THIS THREAD. ALL YOU POOR LOSER...SHOOOOOOOO!!!!