• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Rich Is The Most Fantastic Feeling In The World

observer

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread is going to be the most active site. Thanks to you clinton666, haha

maybe that is clinton666's agenda;
-> start a ludicrous topic
-> get a huge mass reply (including ah leong)
-> emails go to his inbox
-> a simple script will be able to peel the emails (sent from a standard template) and populate the nicks into a database for analysis
-> reason?? analysing behavioural pattern of different nicks? posting pattern nicks? IP log comparison of nicks replying against date/timestamp (not sure if possible, but in the large scale - if one has access to all ISP logs, maybe after generating a huge logfile)?

thread might not have anything with being rich or poor for that matter

conspiracy theory :p (i'm in his log file if thats the case)

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe that is clinton666's agenda;
-> start a ludicrous topic
-> get a huge mass reply (including ah leong)
-> emails go to his inbox
-> a simple script will be able to peel the emails (sent from a standard template) and populate the nicks into a database for analysis
-> reason?? analysing behavioural pattern of different nicks? posting pattern nicks? IP log comparison of nicks replying against date/timestamp (not sure if possible, but in the large scale - if one has access to all ISP logs, maybe after generating a huge logfile)?

thread might not have anything with being rich or poor for that matter

conspiracy theory :p (i'm in his log file if thats the case)

You losers are too poor to be of any interest to me. :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread is going to be the most active site. Thanks to you clinton666, haha

The poor are always in envy of the rich and always trying their best to suck up to me. I am not surprised at all to the response but no one could help me add to my list.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
pray tell how you get yr money? teach a bit of skill to poor pple like us lah.
family heirloom or business?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot. I do not live in a HDB flat. I don't even have friends that live in HDB flats. :mad:

At this rate, i do not think you have friends living in any other type of accomodation either simply becoz you are truly irritating to have any frenz...hehehe

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this rate, i do not think you have friends living in any other type of accomodation either simply becoz you are truly irritating to have any frenz...hehehe

Only poor retarded trash finds me irritating. You must be one too.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poor are always in envy of the rich and always trying their best to suck up to me. I am not surprised at all to the response but no one could help me add to my list.
your english sucks big time... which is why you need to suck up to pap for a living... :biggrin:

whystay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiyah, was not going to bother to add to this thread but what the heck, its sunday morning and I'm a little bored.....

So this dude had got "way in excess of 5 million".... nothing wrong with that but knowing something of the habits and manners of the rich, 5 million is not that much. Even ten million is not that much. I once mentioned to a guy whom I know to be extremely wealthy that another guy I know had died wealthy. He asked how much wealth he had and I said "more than 5 million" (true figure). He scoffed at my naivete and said "Don't have ten million not rich,lah." And this was more than 20 years ago. I can imagine that these days, "don't have 20 million not rich, lah."
So does this guy have wealth in the region of 20 million? Doubt it since his idea of wealth is around the 5 million mark. (One can tell a persons mindset and position when they start quoting dollars; when someone says they want to be a millionaire, they're shooting too low. When someone says they want to have a hundred million, then you know what their mindset is.) So when this guy says 5 million, I immediately know where he is..... not very rich. Sure, maybe comfortable but 5 million or 8 million very often does not last a lifetime and certainly does not last the next 3 generations.
So guys, don't bother with this guy. He's not that rich.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiyah, was not going to bother to add to this thread but what the heck, its sunday morning and I'm a little bored.....

So this dude had got "way in excess of 5 million".... nothing wrong with that but knowing something of the habits and manners of the rich, 5 million is not that much. Even ten million is not that much. I once mentioned to a guy whom I know to be extremely wealthy that another guy I know had died wealthy. He asked how much wealth he had and I said "more than 5 million" (true figure). He scoffed at my naivete and said "Don't have ten million not rich,lah." And this was more than 20 years ago. I can imagine that these days, "don't have 20 million not rich, lah."
So does this guy have wealth in the region of 20 million? Doubt it since his idea of wealth is around the 5 million mark. (One can tell a persons mindset and position when they start quoting dollars; when someone says they want to be a millionaire, they're shooting too low. When someone says they want to have a hundred million, then you know what their mindset is.) So when this guy says 5 million, I immediately know where he is..... not very rich. Sure, maybe comfortable but 5 million or 8 million very often does not last a lifetime and certainly does not last the next 3 generations.
So guys, don't bother with this guy. He's not that rich.

You can join your friend in Hades and have your 100million. :mad: You need to watch your steps when crossing the road or you might get knocked down by my cheap Japanese car Lexus LS460

RUSSIAN(FSB)

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEAR CLINTON666
APOLOGIES...YOU ARE RIGHT HAVING LOTS OF MONEY IS GREAT...

I AM A HYPOCRITE>>:(

Who are we kidding ...if more money does not make us happy...why even get up to work...instead of sleep the day in...:(

You are right..YOU WIN!
:smile:

jw5

Loyal
You can join your friend in Hades and have your 100million. :mad: You need to watch your steps when crossing the road or you might get knocked down by my cheap Japanese car Lexus LS460
You can boast as much as you like mf, but when you start cursing people, that becomes unacceptable, understand?
I know of 2 people who drive lexus whose sons died before them. Maybe you will be the third.
If you are really that rich and have that much to live for, you should really start shutting the fcuk up, especially when it comes to cursing people. I think I speak for 100% of the people in this forum who have read your posts.
Remember that power is relative. If you have millions of dollars but you offended someone who now has cancer, no family and meets you in a dark alley, who do you think has more power, mf?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can boast as much as you like mf, but when you start cursing people, that becomes unacceptable, understand?
I know of 2 people who drive lexus whose sons died before them. Maybe you will be the third.
If you are really that rich and have that much to live for, you should really start shutting the fcuk up, especially when it comes to cursing people. I think I speak for 100% of the people in this forum who have read your posts.
Remember that power is relative. If you have millions of dollars but you offended someone who now has cancer, no family and meets you in a dark alley, who do you think has more power, mf?

Is your retardedness hereditary? :mad: I have never been to a dark alley. As for your friends, do they drive the LS460 and are they as rich and smart as me. I bet they are not, so you should go FUM and STFU.