• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo Girl Speaks Perfect Cantonese!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't need to see already know ? Wow u got six sense . But just now u ask leh :wink: when I mention meet me then u know ... Suddenly u know everything whahaaha . Scare hor :wink:

Don't feel anything ? Maybe I never fuck hard enough :wink:

:wink: ya lor why not you fuck harder thru your screen. :wink:

Umm i said i see already i know not that i don't need to see. Primary 4 never teach you the meaning of those words?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: ya lor why not you fuck harder thru your screen. :wink:

Umm i said i see already i know not that i don't need to see. Primary 4 never teach you the meaning of those words?

Wow .... You can see through Internet .. U have special power hor :wink: if I fuck harder I worry u feel pain :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow .. U can know me through my writing ? Fortune teller is it ? Whahhaha . Next time I give u pain since u like it so much :wink:

:wink: I guess then those school teachers must be fortune tellers when they read their students handwriting and see if they are good or bad. :wink: Wow give it in pain sia comeon.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: was ah ram the one that didn't meet up with you? I tot you damn powderful can fuck ppl thru the screen.

Aiya ... U know ah ram ask one indian out but indian dare not meet him . U r that indian ? Now I ask u out u also dare not meet me . Again u thought ... Whahahah :wink:!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: I guess then those school teachers must be fortune tellers when they read their students handwriting and see if they are good or bad. :wink: Wow give it in pain sia comeon.

U mean the teacher can tell a person through his writing ? :wink: so how ? Wanna meet up and we can talk more :wink: no use talk so much here :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After collecting the angpow from me u can go back and have a good Chinese New Year :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No sound no picture from u ..If scare to meet then I go and have lunch Liao ... Don't later come in and act tough again hor :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya ... U know ah ram ask one indian out but indian dare not meet him . U r that indian ? Now I ask u out u also dare not meet me . Again u thought ... Whahahah :wink:!

eh i am that indian sia. :wink: I thought you very powderful can fuck ppl thru the internet.

U mean the teacher can tell a person through his writing ? :wink: so how ? Wanna meet up and we can talk more :wink: no use talk so much here :wink:

wow someone is really pissed spamming the thread. I went to talk to my friend so while you were waiting here like an internet tough guy.

Of course the teacher can tell la if not how to be teacher. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No sound no picture from u ..If scare to meet then I go and have lunch Liao ... Don't later come in and act tough again hor :wink:

Another keyboard warrior spotted ...krappppui :wink:

Bye keyboard warrior :wink:

:wink: wah spam the thread and declare victory and make internet spit somemore.

Ppl not jobless and free like you ma you know i was busy and had to go away for a while since when did i not reply to you. :wink:

Now go for lunch and claim victory like that day claim go to smoke "weeds".