• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo Girl Speaks Perfect Cantonese!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: wah spam the thread and declare victory and make internet spit somemore.

Ppl not jobless and free like you ma you know i was busy and had to go away for a while since when did i not reply to you. :wink:

Now go for lunch and claim victory like that day claim go to smoke "weeds".

Whahahha got my bait Liao :wink: so how ? Wanna meet up ? :wink: still want to act tough :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now u say I'm jobless :wink: whahahhaha . I can afford to give u a big angpow when we meet up :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I knew when I say I'm gone u will surely come in :wink: that's why I'm waiting :wink: didn't know u fall for my bait :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahha got my bait Liao :wink: so how ? Wanna meet up ? :wink: still want to act tough :wink:

Now u say I'm jobless :wink: whahahhaha . I can afford to give u a big angpow when we meet up :wink:

:wink: ya i say you jobless why you care so much unless you really jobless. My ah gong jobless also have a lot of money btw your lunch eat very fast then finish ah. Seems like not enough money to eat good lunch. I eat mac donalds french fries also very fast can come back. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How wanna meet up ? Since we love to reply to each other ... We can continue our conversation when we meet up :wink: good idea Bo ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew when I say I'm gone u will surely come in :wink: that's why I'm waiting :wink: didn't know u fall for my bait :wink:

After spamming so many times. :wink: Later i will be going out for lunch but i won't be coming back so fast so maybe you can spam one more time and claim victory and make internet spit. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: ya i say you jobless why you care so much unless you really jobless. My ah gong jobless also have a lot of money btw your lunch eat very fast then finish ah. Seems like not enough money to eat good lunch. I eat mac donalds french fries also very fast can come back. :wink:

I care ? I'm just asking u how u know I'm jobless :wink: . You think I really go for lunch ? I'm baiting u to come out . I knew when I say I'm gone u sure come in ... And I'm right :wink: Whahahahaha . Toying with u is dam fun whahhaha :wink:!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your pride here already gone lah ... What I'm gay don't want to meet me :wink: Whahahaha . Scare then admit lah .. I won't laugh at u :wink: whahaha . Still want to act hero here :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I care ? I'm just asking u how u know I'm jobless :wink: . You think I really go for lunch ? I'm baiting u to come out . I knew when I say I'm gone u sure come in ... And I'm right :wink: Whahahahaha . Toying with u is dam fun whahhaha :wink:!

:wink: after you got malu by me and tried to challenge me out you say you are toying with me? You really have a thick skin sia. :wink:

Silly excuses when u dare not meet me ... Ppl here reading also know u key board warrior :wink:

No la you are the keyboard warrior la can fuck ppl on the net and spit on them kraaptuii :biggrin: online somemore. First time i ever saw something so lame.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After spamming so many times. :wink: Later i will be going out for lunch but i won't be coming back so fast so maybe you can spam one more time and claim victory and make internet spit. :wink:

Ya ya ... Invite u to meet me give me so many excuses ... Whahahaha . If you wanted to win so badly then meet me lor :wink: meet me can save your face being called key board warrior leh ..:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your pride here already gone lah ... What I'm gay don't want to meet me :wink: Whahahaha . Scare then admit lah .. I won't laugh at u :wink: whahaha . Still want to act hero here :wink:

Wow you post non stop here ah? Don't worry la you post more times and write faster you can spam even more times and claim victory. Pai seh i cannot type so fast i chatting with other forummers and bashing ah nehs too. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya ya ... Invite u to meet me give me so many excuses ... Whahahaha . If you wanted to win so badly then meet me lor :wink: meet me can save your face being called key board warrior leh ..:wink:

no leh you are the one want to win so badly can make virtual spit somemore. Why don't you take out your bazooka and fire at me? Kaboom!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: after you got malu by me and tried to challenge me out you say you are toying with me? You really have a thick skin sia. :wink:

No la you are the keyboard warrior la can fuck ppl on the net and spit on them kraaptuii :biggrin: online somemore. First time i ever saw something so lame.

If u not key board warrior then meet me lor .. Less talk more action . Not only I spit on you on the Internet .. When I see u I also want to spit on you :wink: don't believe u can meet me and find out yourself :wink: keyboard warrior :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u not key board warrior then meet me lor .. Less talk more action . Not only I spit on you on the Internet .. When I see u I also want to spit on you :wink: don't believe u can meet me and find out yourself :wink: keyboard warrior :wink:

:wink: no need la you so powderful you can fuck me online and spit at me and fire bazaooka at me. :wink: keyboard warrior.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow you post non stop here ah? Don't worry la you post more times and write faster you can spam even more times and claim victory. Pai seh i cannot type so fast i chatting with other forummers and bashing ah nehs too. :wink:

Of course u cannot type fast .. You need to think hard before u type :wink: