• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo Girl Speaks Perfect Cantonese!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So small kid ask u to meet u also scare hor :wink: u want to know I have bazooka then meet me lor .. Why ask so much question here :wink:

I thought you so powerful in real life like in internet ma can fire bazooka online. So why not you blast your bazooka? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: wah you can predict ah? You fortune teller is it? How come you eat your lunch so fast? Your lunch is eat in front of the computer ah? :biggrin:

I told u many times I just bait u and say I go for lunch .. U atcually take my bait :wink: . Wow ... Now learn from my sentence say I fortune teller :wink: . I just know how a keyboard warrior behave :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not scare i don't meet losers. :wink: Your bazooka can fire the real thing or not?

Say don't meet me because I gay , I small boy , now say I loser :wink: as I said early u giving so many excuse not to meet me because you are scare because u are just a keyboard warrior Whahahahah .. Ppl reading this know that :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told u many times I just bait u and say I go for lunch .. U atcually take my bait :wink: . Wow ... Now learn from my sentence say I fortune teller :wink: . I just know how a keyboard warrior behave :wink:

:wink: no need to be so thick skin la need lunch in front of pc just say so la. I learn from you how to be keyboard warrior ma such a powerful warrior somemore can fuck ppl online and spit at them and fire bazooka somemore. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought you so powerful in real life like in internet ma can fire bazooka online. So why not you blast your bazooka? :wink:

How many times I tell u don't thought don't think ... Just meet me :wink: now you are shaking with fear taking like a kid .. What bazooka u taking about ? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say don't meet me because I gay , I small boy , now say I loser :wink: as I said early u giving so many excuse not to meet me because you are scare because u are just a keyboard warrior Whahahahah .. Ppl reading this know that :wink:

:wink: you can spit at me online so i just call you a few names lor. Why you so scared?

Btw can spit online at me again? Kraaptuii! :wink: Powerful keyboard warrior tatic sia. Next time i need to learn that from you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: no need to be so thick skin la need lunch in front of pc just say so la. I learn from you how to be keyboard warrior ma such a powerful warrior somemore can fuck ppl online and spit at them and fire bazooka somemore. :wink:

Keyboard warrior scare to meet ppl only know how to kpkb here .. Are u keyboard warrior ? Do u dare to meet me ? Whahhaha :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many times I tell u don't thought don't think ... Just meet me :wink: now you are shaking with fear taking like a kid .. What bazooka u taking about ? :wink:

Comeon on the net can spit at ppl surely you can fire bazooka right? And you sound so angry that a kid make you malu. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keyboard warrior scare to meet ppl only know how to kpkb here .. Are u keyboard warrior ? Do u dare to meet me ? Whahhaha :wink:

Who is the one that spammed so many posts to me when i went away and who make spitting sound as if he really spit? You are the master keyboard warrior sia have to learn from you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: you can spit at me online so i just call you a few names lor. Why you so scared?

Btw can spit online at me again? Kraaptuii! :wink: Powerful keyboard warrior tatic sia. Next time i need to learn that from you.

If I'm scare I won't want to meet u Liao leh :wink: so do u want to meet me ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is the one that spammed so many posts to me when i went away and who make spitting sound as if he really spit? You are the master keyboard warrior sia have to learn from you.

Now you are replying to me like kinana :wink: whahhaaha dare not meet still talk so much cock :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you are replying to me like kinana :wink: whahhaaha dare not meet still talk so much cock :wink:

:wink: why only you can talk cock ah? I don't think kinana ever did online spit before leh. Kraptuii. Most powderful keyboard warrior i seen before. So how many ppl you spit at in the forum?