• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo Girl Speaks Perfect Cantonese!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lip syncing Malu ? What about my previous post about angmo charbo singing ah neh song :wink: are u going to said she lip syncing :wink: . Now u say I Bo Liao because I can show u angmo singing ah neh song ? :wink: wow ...you press the wrong defence mode leh :wink: why u tell me not to be righteous means I'm not righteous ? Wow ... Very deep hor :wink: can I say please dont be so stupid means you are smart ? :wink: u really like to eat ah neh food ( roti- prata ) :wink: now u pull in 1+1=2 into the picture when I show u angmo can see ah neh song ? Whahahahah . :wink:

Wah piang eh you try to find so many non ah nehs singing ah neh vids that don't involve lip syncing until you siao liao ah? The fact that you even posted 1 vid showing someone lip syncing already malu enough you can still say your other vids not lip syncing. :rolleyes:

I go ask primary school kid what exactly are you writing on about. :biggrin: Ya what i want to show ppl how smart you are ma. You post ah neh vids talk until like genius so i post 1 + 1 = 2 to show i genius la.

Btw why you wink so many times? Your tao nao pai liao ah? One of your eyes keep on winking better do it to char boh but she might get freaked out.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah piang eh you try to find so many non ah nehs singing ah neh vids that don't involve lip syncing until you siao liao ah? The fact that you even posted 1 vid showing someone lip syncing already malu enough you can still say your other vids not lip syncing. :rolleyes:

I go ask primary school kid what exactly are you writing on about. :biggrin: Ya what i want to show ppl how smart you are ma. You post ah neh vids talk until like genius so i post 1 + 1 = 2 to show i genius la.

Btw why you wink so many times? Your tao nao pai liao ah? One of your eyes keep on winking better do it to char boh but she might get freaked out.

U haven't answer my question leh :wink: did the angmo charbo singing ah neh song also fake ? :wink: don't change subject leh :wink: . Posting non indian singing ah neh song is a facts . :wink: if u think that is offensive then you can pretend they are all fake :wink: . What's wrong with my winking post ? :wink: if u like you also can do :wink: .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U haven't answer my question leh :wink: did the angmo charbo singing ah neh song also fake ? :wink: don't change subject leh :wink: . Posting non indian singing ah neh song is a facts . :wink: if u think that is offensive then you can pretend they are all fake :wink: . What's wrong with my winking post ? :wink: if u like you also can do :wink: .

:biggrin: i already explained to you you posted one lip syncing video got malu already still can be so thick skinned ah?

Posting non indian singing ah song is what facts ah? :biggrin: Exprained so many times to you riao chiu dunch undelstand ah? How many times you wink at ppl? You want to beat sam in world record? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin: i already explained to you you posted one lip syncing video got malu already still can be so thick skinned ah?

Posting non indian singing ah song is what facts ah? :biggrin: Exprained so many times to you riao chiu dunch undelstand ah? How many times you wink at ppl? You want to beat sam in world record? :biggrin:

What is there to malu :wink: there's many non- indian singing ah neh song on YouTube :wink: that is not the only one :wink: . Of course it's a facts that there's non-indian who can sing ah neh song .. You mean u don't agree on that ? :wink: I already broke SAM record at winking :wink: is there anything wrong ? U also smile alot mah :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is there to malu :wink: there's many non- indian singing ah neh song on YouTube :wink: that is not the only one :wink: . Of course it's a facts that there's non-indian who can sing ah neh song .. You mean u don't agree on that ? :wink: I already broke SAM record at winking :wink: is there anything wrong ? U also smile alot mah :wink:

:biggrin: Smiling is different what and i only do it to you. non indian can sing ah neh song like 1 + 1 = 2 facts.

Damn funny sia posted a person lip syncing and say he's singing. :biggrin: Maybe there's a vid of him "singing" african song sia.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin: Smiling is different what and i only do it to you. non indian can sing ah neh song like 1 + 1 = 2 facts.

Damn funny sia posted a person lip syncing and say he's singing. :biggrin: Maybe there's a vid of him "singing" african song sia.

Now u say its a facts Liao hor ... Thankyou :wink: that's what I wanted to hear :wink: why u keep saying only one lips syncing ? Get over it lah :wink: there's still tons of real video on non- indian singing ah neh song :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now u say its a facts Liao hor ... Thankyou :wink: that's what I wanted to hear :wink: why u keep saying only one lips syncing ? Get over it lah :wink: there's still tons of real video on non- indian singing ah neh song :wink:

Cos you kenna malu ma. :biggrin: You sound damn hurt now sia. Say you wink many times and now you post even more times. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin: Act like secondary school pai kia. I told you liao i not gay that's why don't want to meet you where got scared.

Yawn .... Just admit u scare to meet up :wink: and I never chio u out again lah :wink: scare to meet up still act tough giving primary school kids excuses :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yawn .... Just admit u scare to meet up :wink: and I never chio u out again lah :wink: scare to meet up still act tough giving primary school kids excuses :wink:

:biggrin: huh don't want to meet up means scared? I thought you only going to sing some silly song to me so i not interested. Why you so old act like primary school kid meet ppl on the internet. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should learn from the other member here act tough say want to meet in he end never turn up .. At least u won't lose face here mah :wink: :wink: