• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK resident: I don't have extra 30K for SERS flat!!!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb … come on just admit it.

You never received any birthday gifts from men in your whole life :biggrin:
Come on loser I already said that’s not true you can believe what you loser want to from chicken to this but keep your loser ccb son of chicken mouth shut. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No … we are self sufficient people that live decent good life unlike you living a miserable life :frown:
Come on you useless loser son of chicken tell lies don’t blink eyes you buy resale hdb take subsidies you buy bto also take subsidies a few hundred k below market price. I am then the self sufficient one paying market price okay?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on you useless loser son of chicken tell lies don’t blink eyes you buy resale hdb take subsidies you buy bto also take subsidies a few hundred k below market price. I am then the self sufficient one paying market price okay?

No .. I did not take any subsidy or grant.

You dun anyhow make assumptions ok !

You LCB :devilish:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then where you find money to buy private condo oh ya you are probably working as a lowlife in a nightclub at Johor Bahru

That true :biggrin:
You useless son of chicken pretend don’t know my condo what price. Cheaper than hdb now. If I am a chicken your hdb wife is chicken and whole spore women are chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple truth pay market price then called didn’t take subsidies okay?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
You useless son of chicken pretend don’t know my condo what price. Cheaper than hdb now. If I am a chicken your hdb wife is chicken and whole spore women are chicken. Pui!

Oh LCB .. you already offended all the SG women.

You better apologise now :mad:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCB .. you know I buy bto or resales huh :FU:

You know I got take grant or not huh :devilish:
I already said it very clear as long as you bought hdb first means you have taken subsidies and that’s what you said yourself you made a few hundred thousands from hdb. Pui your liar chicken and son of chicken mouth. You are not self sufficient but paid by me the taxpayers. Pui!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said it very clear as long as you bought hdb first means you have taken subsidies and that’s what you said yourself you made a few hundred thousands from hdb. Pui your liar chicken and son of chicken mouth. You are not self sufficient but paid by me the taxpayers. Pui!

No .. what you said is not true at all :thumbsdown:

This showed that you know nothing about the subsidy & grant requirements :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hdb is public housing. It’s not even right to take subsidies to make hundreds of thousands or million but what’s even more wrong is when people take subsidies and deny they did and then blame everything on the government as if they are not part of the problem.