• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK resident: I don't have extra 30K for SERS flat!!!!!!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hdb is public housing. It’s not even right to take subsidies to make hundreds of thousands or million but what’s even more wrong is when people take subsidies and deny they did and then blame everything on the government as if they are not part of the problem.

Not everyone like you .. craving for a subsidy yet not eligible for it :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No .. I never buy a bto before neither I buy a resale with a subsidy :FU:
Why no subsidy? Now then say hard to believe. Didn’t you say loud loud before you made few hundred thousands from your hdb? Tell me which area resale hdb can let you make a few hundred k?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hdb is public housing. It’s not even right to take subsidies to make hundreds of thousands or million but what’s even more wrong is when people take subsidies and deny they did and then blame everything on the government as if they are not part of the problem.
Am I not stating a fact hdb sinkies are so self entitled to take subsidies to make hundreds of thousands or million got what right to complain high hdb price? Only real self sufficient people like me - that NEVER bought a hdb or benefited from a cent of hdb subsidy - got the right to complain okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I not stating a fact hdb sinkies are so self entitled to take subsidies to make hundreds of thousands or million got what right to complain high hdb price? Only real self sufficient people like me - that NEVER bought a hdb or benefited from a cent of hdb subsidy - got the right to complain okay?
So disgusting indeed so self entitled to take subsidies to make hundreds of thousands or million and then kpkb blame government on high hdb price.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no subsidy? Now then say hard to believe. Didn’t you say loud loud before you made few hundred thousands from your hdb? Tell me which area resale hdb can let you make a few hundred k?

LCB listen up .. let me tell you how I made it.

I bought a 5-rooms resale flat from open market without a grant (subsidy) then wait for the MOP to be over by then the market resale price up 2-folds :biggrin: so I sold it at a high price.

At the same time .. I buy a 4-rooms flat resale at a much lower price for my family to stay.

Like what you said I made a few hundred k :biggrin:

I also know that you are very poor in your financial planning & analysis (FP&A)

You are such a failure in life :roflmao:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bought a 5-rooms resale flat from open market without a grant (subsidy) then wait for the MOP to be over by then the market resale price up 2-folds :biggrin: so I sold it at a high price.

At the same time .. I buy a 4-rooms flat resale at a much lower price for my family to stay.

Why dare not say which area RESALE hdb price went up two folds to make a few hundred thousands? You already sold it long time ago isn’t it? You were boasting to me you made a few hundred thousands two or more years ago why so secretive on the area? Because there is none like that? And which area resale hdb is cheap while your area resale hdb went up two fold?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dare not say which area RESALE hdb price went up two folds to make a few hundred thousands? You already sold it long time ago isn’t it? You were boasting to me you made a few hundred thousands two or more years ago why so secretive on the area? Because there is none like that? And which area resale hdb is cheap while your area resale hdb went up two fold?
Diam lah pok pok pok
Use your own capability to make some real money you chow gai pok pok pok

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL just a simple search and your lies are busted. You said it yourself in early 2020 that after you sold your hdb flat for 300k profit, you are living in 5 ROOM FLAT - not 4 room flat like you claimed now - AND you said you are living in NEW HDB aka bto - not resale hdb like you claimed now. hahahaha what a big fucking disgrace take subsidies to make money admit take subsidies self sufficient your cb Pui! View attachment 152034View attachment 152035

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek you are busted cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. Pui!
1657513554050.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL just a simple search and your lies are busted. You said it yourself in early 2020 that after you sold your hdb flat for 300k profit, you are living in 5 ROOM FLAT - not 4 room flat like you claimed now - AND you said you are living in NEW HDB aka bto - not resale hdb like you claimed now. hahahaha what a big fucking disgrace take subsidies to make money admit take subsidies self sufficient your cb Pui! View attachment 152034View attachment 152035

PAP didn't sponsor you to buy JB house?
So poor thing..

1657513616497.png
1657513616497.png
1657513616497.png

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is my privacy why should I tell you ? :FU:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

No .. I did not take any subsidy like what you had said.

The new HDB apartment I bought is a 4-rooms resale flat from open market also without taking a grant. Not a bto like what you anyhow mentioned here :rolleyes:

LCB .. you are instead a pathetic loser :FU: