• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK resident: I don't have extra 30K for SERS flat!!!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP didn't sponsor you to buy JB house?
So poor thing..

View attachment 152042View attachment 152042View attachment 152042
You Jeremy Quek busted liar as usual pretend don’t know in my case i am not talking about subsidy, my complaint has always been if stupid pap didn’t anyhow change hdb policy in 2010 to disallow private property owners to buy hdb without selling private property - while allowing hdb people to buy private property without selling hdb - I would not have gone to jb. I am not even talking about getting subsidy but the right to buy a hdb. What a stupid policy indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my privacy why should I tell you ? :FU:
Nope you are busted liar, that’s another big lie that the RESALE 5 room hdb you bought in 2012/2013 went up two fold by 2017/2018 and you can sell it with 300k profit, there’s no such thing. Just a simple scan and sample check of RESALE hdb 5 room price trends between 2013 and 2018 you know it’s not possible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No .. I did not take any subsidy like what you had said.

The new HDB apartment I bought is a 4-rooms resale flat from open market also without taking a grant. Not a bto like what you anyhow mentioned here :rolleyes:

LCB .. you are instead a pathetic loser :FU:
Obviously you are the pathetic loser that pretend don’t understand my post #116 with attached screenshots of your own words in 2020 that busted your lies that you are living in 4 room flat now. YOU SAID IN 2020 YOU ARE LIVING IN 5 ROOM FLAT AFTER YOU SOLD YOUR HDB. You are a busted liar of course you did get subsidy and include that to get your 300k profit or you bought and sold BTO to get 300k profit. You are a busted liar pathetic jealous loser that attacked me a virgin as chicken for no reason just because I bought condo and you cannot. BUSTED AND STILL INNOCENT Big liar evil loser criminal bully like @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are the pathetic loser that pretend don’t understand my post #116 with attached screenshots of your own words in 2020 that busted your lies that you are living in 4 room flat now. YOU SAID IN 2020 YOU ARE LIVING IN 5 ROOM FLAT AFTER YOU SOLD YOUR HDB. You are a busted liar of course you did get subsidy and include that to get your 300k profit or you bought and sold BTO to get 300k profit. You are a busted liar pathetic jealous loser that attacked me a virgin as chicken for no reason just because I bought condo and you cannot. BUSTED AND STILL INNOCENT Big liar evil loser criminal bully like @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek Pui!
You sound like you will get a stroke soon, wake up with imbalanced labias.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope you are busted liar, that’s another big lie that the RESALE 5 room hdb you bought in 2012/2013 went up two fold by 2017/2018 and you can sell it with 300k profit, there’s no such thing. Just a simple scan and sample check of RESALE hdb 5 room price trends between 2013 and 2018 you know it’s not possible.

How did you know I buy a 5-rooms resale flat in 2012/2013 ? :FU:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think there is something wrong in your head. Since when I ever mentioned that I had bought a bto :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did you know I buy a 5-rooms resale flat in 2012/2013 ? :FU:
I said I did a simple search and busted your lies didn’t I? In 2009 you were complaining spending all your money on prc women and contemplating to buy hdb under single scheme to avoid your hdb will be conned by her if you marry her and she told you even no name she will get 50% blah blah blah. In 2012/2013 you talk about marrying sinkie woman and going to hold wedding buffet in your hdb flat. And you said your sinkie wife help pay for the housing loan. So obviously you bought your 5 room hdb in 2012/3. And you said you sold it after MOP ie 2017/2018.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sg, if you live in hdb it’s a curse to have sers. however, en bloc for private condos has a 69% chance of making a hefty profit. can easily use gains to buy older pre-owned hdb flat with 69 years left on lease and still have money for other sexpenses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there is something wrong in your head. Since when I ever mentioned that I had bought a bto :rolleyes:
Come on you stupid jealous pathetic loser criminal bully son of chicken, you are busted liar and so disgusting act innocent after getting busted just like Jeremy Quek. Pui!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said I did a simple search and busted your lies didn’t I? In 2009 you were complaining spending all your money on prc women and contemplating to buy hdb under single scheme to avoid your hdb will be conned by her if you marry her and she told you even no name she will get 50% blah blah blah. In 2012/2013 you talk about marrying sinkie woman and going to hold wedding buffet in your hdb flat. And you said your sinkie wife help pay for the housing loan. So obviously you bought your 5 room hdb in 2012/3. And you said you sold it after MOP ie 2017/2018.

Wow you know so much about me huh :rolleyes:

You know that my wife is from Sinkieland or PRC :whistling:

LCB .. your imagination is :poop:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek busted liar as usual pretend don’t know in my case i am not talking about subsidy, my complaint has always been if stupid pap didn’t anyhow change hdb policy in 2010 to disallow private property owners to buy hdb without selling private property - while allowing hdb people to buy private property without selling hdb - I would not have gone to jb. I am not even talking about getting subsidy but the right to buy a hdb. What a stupid policy indeed. Pui!
You are a stupid gong jibye with a chow hai.