• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK resident: I don't have extra 30K for SERS flat!!!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No .. I stand by what I had said in this forum

Sinkie women made good wife except YOU :FU:
Nope you didn’t standby what you said. You denied you have sinkie wife and you accused me imagining when I said you complaining spent all money on prc in 2009 and then married sinkie wife and bought hdb in 2012/13 etc. Pui you are a liar criminal bully through and through.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope you didn’t standby what you said. You denied you have sinkie wife and you accused me imagining when I said you complaining spent all money on prc in 2009 and then married sinkie wife and bought hdb in 2012/13 etc. Pui you are a liar criminal bully through and through.
Btw you @Robert Half said you spent all your salaries on prc women. Why only spent 3300 on your wife? Is your salary only 3300? You should spend all your salaries - not just 3300 - to buy a bag for your wife just like how you spent on prc woman. Pui!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw you spent all your salaries on prc women. Why only spent 3300 to buy bag on your wife? Is your salary only 3300? You should spend all your salaries to buy a bag for your wife just like how you spent on prc woman. Pui!

LCB .. I used to date with pretty PRC girls that like those actresses at Beijing CCTV before I marry my sinkie wife.

As for you .. an ugly filthy old chicken :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCB .. I used to date with pretty PRC girls that like those actresses at Beijing CCTV before I marry my sinkie wife.

As for you .. an ugly filthy old chicken :FU:
You busted liar son of chicken lose debate only insult a virgin chicken. What a loser piece of shit. Pui!