• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK resident: I don't have extra 30K for SERS flat!!!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is living a life .. many years back I also bought my wife a Prada bag costing $3300 for her birthday gift.

It’s ok we are both happy with it & not always :smile:
You can buy a bag and called that living a life but other people cannot buy a condo to live a life without being accused by you stupid jealous loser to be chicken. Pui!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No money never mind. Daddy settle for u. Which other country is so blessed with such generous government u tell me? :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can buy a bag and called that living a life but other people cannot buy a condo to live a life without being accused by you stupid jealous loser to be chicken. Pui!
You know the difference between me and you jealous loser @Robert Half is what? If I am qualified to buy hdb I would buy a hdb but unlike you I would not be jealous loser hdb sinkie that spent on $3300 bag to boast AND accused other people buy condo is chicken. Damn no class carry what bag also useless.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know the difference between me and you jealous loser @Robert Half is what? If I am qualified to buy hdb I would buy a hdb but unlike you I would not be jealous loser hdb sinkie that spent on $3300 bag to boast AND accused other people buy condo is chicken. Damn no class carry what bag also useless.
It’s okay to buy luxury bag but don’t ownself so fortunate qualified to buy cheap hdb can splurge on luxury bag but other people cannot scrimp and save to buy condo without being accused a chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s okay to buy luxury bag but don’t ownself so fortunate qualified to buy cheap hdb can splurge on luxury bag but other people cannot scrimp and save to buy condo without being accused a chicken.
Same concept ah sia kia @glockman surviving on inheritance can live good life buy luxury bag whatever. If I am such a ah sia kia I would be very grateful and quietly enjoy my good fortune and won’t be such a fucking disgrace ownself enjoy life can but other people work hard cannot enjoy life, so self entitled useless criminal bully accused other people scrimp and save to buy condo is chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same concept ah sia kia @glockman surviving on inheritance can live good life buy luxury bag whatever. If I am such a ah sia kia I would be very grateful and quietly enjoy my good fortune and won’t be such a fucking disgrace ownself enjoy life can but other people work hard cannot enjoy life, so self entitled useless criminal bully accused other people scrimp and save to buy condo is chicken.
Same concept if I am hdb sinkie like @Robert Half got good fortune to buy hdb eat and sleep take no risk to make few hundred thousands or a million, I would not be so self entitled useless criminal bully to insult others with no such good fortune need to do hard work take risk to make money as stupid loser when business or investment fails.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same concept if I am hdb sinkie like @Robert Half got good fortune to buy hdb eat and sleep take no risk to make few hundred thousands or a million, I would not be so self entitled useless criminal bully to insult others with no such good fortune need to do hard work take risk to make money as stupid loser when business or investment fails.
Looks like I am definitely one rare good people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCAN YOUR CHEEBYE FOR PAYNOW!
Obviously I don’t care for luxury bag or luxury car. Only your Cantonese mother wife daughters sell nude sell cb to buy these from 20 years old Pui yi to 80 years old mistress. What a fucking disgrace. What’s luxury goods? Obviously it’s meant for rich people to buy and flaunt. What’s the point to sell nude sell cb to buy? Even scrimp and save to buy luxury goods is stupid.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I don’t care for luxury bag or luxury car. Only your Cantonese mother wife daughters sell nude sell cb to buy these from 20 years old Pui yi to 80 years old mistress. What a fucking disgrace. What’s luxury goods? Obviously it’s meant for rich people to buy and flaunt. What’s the point to sell nude sell cb to buy? Even scrimp and save to buy luxury goods is stupid.
Your chow hai already look like a luxury bag with compartments

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You this kind of fuck face carry what luxury bag??
CCB go carry NTUC plastic bag lah!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You this kind of fuck face carry what luxury bag??
CCB go carry NTUC plastic bag lah!

download.jpeg