• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK resident: I don't have extra 30K for SERS flat!!!!!!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people I know from Thailand and Taiwan, civil serpents, after retirement every month pension 50,000 baht / TWD.

What's wrong with Singapore ?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have leh becos i dont save, in europe all things paid for - medical, unemployment, pension.
That’s a loser mentality sia. No money to buy luxury goods, travel, fine dine…. Lol. U call that living? Sure not everyone is into all these, but how can anyone say they have lived life to the fullest without all these. Same goes for ppl who have no kids. Such a big aspect of life is missing!

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s a loser mentality sia. No money to buy luxury goods, travel, fine dine…. Lol. U call that living? Sure not everyone is into all these, but how can anyone say they have lived life to the fullest without all these. Same goes for ppl who have no kids. Such a big aspect of life is missing!

No savings because I spent all on luxury goods, travel, fine dine....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it better to have useless kids or no kids ?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spent on Prada & Burberry products, fine dinning at Imperial Treasure & Rang Mahal and used to frequent travel to Macau for vacations :inlove:

Now I still have enough savings :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Prada men wallet cost $700

My mutton biryanis meal at Rang Mahal cost about $100 with add on

I used to stay Wynn Macau hotel for $400 a night

Quite affordable la :biggrin:
Ok la. Why u make it sound like it’s something to boast about?

I didn’t even say how much my Audemars Piguet watch cost.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This LCB (ginfreely) is a very good example of a shameless useless old chicken.

In real life .. her own mother also cannot trust her with thing like money :devilish:
You are the shameless son of chicken that attack a woman as chicken to win because you are useless and can’t win me in any other way. And you are so fake to pretend you don’t like to be born rich and survive on inheritance while I am just being honest about it. Pui! View attachment 151866

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Prada men wallet cost $700

My mutton biryanis meal at Rang Mahal cost about $100 with add on

I used to stay Wynn Macau hotel for $400 a night

Quite affordable la :biggrin:
All these are not affordable to me. I have NEVER bought a wallet above $30. That’s why I can afford to buy private property okay?