• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamking - Reason for Points

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You two Alamaking and Ecclessiates owe me some points. I was the one who honored the other end of that bet and dived into Toa Payoh diving/waterpolo Pool from 10m in mid air into 4.5m of water. Lifeguards came and hauled me into office and gave me warning never to do that again without approval from them first.

this ?

[video=youtube;jjXqBi7mi1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXqBi7mi1A&feature=related[/video]

or this ?

[video=youtube;Hf2bnyF3FPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf2bnyF3FPg[/video]

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah; bus driver; bor lampa kia, if I wanna play infraction, I'll play it on you 1st, LOL :biggrin:
hahaha.....ya that cheeby kia bus driver took advantage during the chaotic time to zap me 20+points......really "xiao ren".....
maybe u should play infract with him......

PS...some bros did not left behind their nicks....pse let me know so that i can send new year hampers to you.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can both of you stop complaning like little children..i'm the generous type because i believe in blessing others bro too.:biggrin:
I've received points freely,therefore i must freely give away too
but the trouble is till now i blur like sotong..i don't even know the procedure so KNNBCCB can you please step by step
show me how to do it because i thought i did up you..so sorry to keep you waiting.:o

Thank you if you upz me ...

if you no upz me oso nevermind la... jus having fun nia... :biggrin:

People say points can redeem NTUC voucher ma... :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You two Alamaking and Ecclessiates owe me some points. I was the one who honored the other end of that bet and dived into Toa Payoh diving/waterpolo Pool from 10m in mid air into 4.5m of water. Lifeguards came and hauled me into office and gave me warning never to do that again without approval from them first.
Dun talk cock, where's your end of the bargain of jumping Singapore River? Need me to remind you again? Anyway, add you points long time ago liao, and I want it back, pui!!!

And I've to remind you again, you dived because you lost the bet, its not honourable at all, hehehehe

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter-san, I'm not of that standard. One simple somerault is already life risking if I time it wrong and enter it wrong. I'm no competition standard. I'm not even properly trained standard in diving. Just from childhood playdays diving off the bridge into the kampung river.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun talk cock, where's your end of the bargain of jumping Singapore River? Need me to remind you again? Anyway, add you points long time ago liao, and I want it back, pui!!!

Alamak, don't anyhow pui me. I also defended you against Scroobal points attack. Singapore River cannot dive, sure got arrested!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Ramseth you have the honor of being chosen as the worst 2010 world cup tipster in sammyboy history.
An astute punter who observe your tips faithfully just need to bet against you would have bought a bungalow
at queen astrid park by now.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter-san, I'm not of that standard. One simple somerault is already life risking if I time it wrong and enter it wrong. I'm no competition standard. I'm not even properly trained standard in diving. Just from childhood playdays diving off the bridge into the kampung river.

at least a 180 degree somersault flip ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth you have the honor of being chosen as the worst 2010 world cup tipster in sammyboy history.
An astute punter who observe your tips faithfully just need to bet against you would have bought a bungalow
at queen astrid park by now.:biggrin:

LOL! Yeah! Should invite me to housewarming party too. :wink: But I got the final one best, I said Holland, and Alamaking almost fainted in Hollandse Club. Sure enough, whichever team I said lost. LOL!

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least a 180 degree somersault flip ?

Yeah, one 180 straight after take-off. 360 or doubles not possible. I have no proper training to time the distance from entry into water to risk 360 or multiples. Maybe one day, if I jump off and fall off a 100m cliff, I'll consider trying, since in that scenario, I'm going to die anyway. :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go hospital is small matter. Getting arrested by my younger brothers in blue is embarrassing.

bro...on top i posted a video on diving can watch ? brother windsor said the youtube video thread on newhalf cannot watch ...i worry my pc kena virus ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...on top i posted a video on diving can watch ? brother windsor said the youtube video thread on newhalf cannot watch ...i worry my pc kena virus ...

Can see your Youtube diving video... No problem at all...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

問題じゃない、出来ます。

Maybe he needs to update his Flash Player.