• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamking - Reason for Points

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you still haven't answered why you are keen to accumulate points. Even lawyer buroh and mr. Popular Ramseth did not answer your case. I am sure many of us are still wondering why 1,200 points as they cannot be redeemed for burgers or airtime. I grant you that you were blur to the fact that your were awarding points to those who were zapping people indiscriminately. No issues if you seek counsel from Mr Popular for a press statement.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro srcoobal,

We do things here sometimes for no reason. I had even started a donation drive for rep points for cooleo b4. So how?

Why so serious?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought points can be redeemed for powers? Powers can be used two ways. Defend and attack. Attack good people is certainly abuse. But high points also defend against bad people attacking you. That's why you see my signature now, also without apology. I'm new and weak in points and powers, just came out of moderation. Very easy someone power disagree with me and send me back to moderation or ban. But for Alamaking, I agree it's high enough already, I think highest I've seen so far, no need that signature already, but it's up to him. He's quite nice and alright in my experience. Not clone or troll.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is actually one of the vets and one of the nicest guys here. Always contributing. Just telling him how without his knowledge, he has been indirectly involved in others who contribute and who a new have been indiscriminately zapped.
I thought points can be redeemed for powers? Powers can be used two ways. Defend and attack. Attack good people is certainly abuse. But high points also defend against bad people attacking you. That's why you see my signature now, also without apology. I'm new and weak in points and powers, just came out of moderation. Very easy someone power disagree with me and send me back to moderation or ban. But for Alamaking, I agree it's high enough already, I think highest I've seen so far, no need that signature already, but it's up to him. He's quite nice and alright in my experience. Not clone or troll.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, maybe I got your point. That's Alamaking gives points away that can be abused but not using points received to control abusers. The more points Alamaking collects and gives away in return, the more abuses with people abusing the points, is that right?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better explain to him and like Alamaking and few others, he might not know what is going on.

Yeah gives me a chance to be a man about it and out rightly admit that engaging in unnecessary flame wars is an exercise in futility itself. Best to make a point here and there in tempered language and move on. Anything more is uncouth and only brings me down to the same level as the other party. Agree that complimenting a post works better than points giving.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah gives me a chance to be a man about it and out rightly admit that engaging in unnecessary flame wars is an exercise in futility itself. Best to make a point here and there in tempered language and move on. Anything more is uncouth and only brings me down to the same level as the other party. Agree that complimenting a post works better than points giving.

Bro...you have changed indeed if that is now your tenet.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Kong Hee can make dumbfucks out 50,000, I don't see why a few wise men in this forum can't make me see the light!:wink:

Haha...I have the opinion that Kong Hee and those of the same ilk, i.e. the charismatic movement has indeed improve the life of their followers. It is run like a pyramid scheme, helping the members to increase their personal wealth, which in turn benefit the church. I know of many who rose from being virtually a bankrupt to being comfortably well-off. I am not a member of any church but once was a member of St. John St. Margaret, of which Justice Lai was one of the Elders.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Alamaking is a vet, a nice guy and has been contributing very well. No doubt about that. He is one of the nice guys who has little clue what is going on. The cunning few have been sucking up to him for points and abusing the weaker ones, the new newbies and those who have little points. In fact he asked Cooleo to give Raider a chance but Cooleo who is much stronger in mind just ignored him.

I want people to realise that points itself is not an end game. You however can use it to be Mr Popular but you must know that the points you award to the cunning few a being abused and like it or not, you are complicity. People don't suck up to you for no rhyme or reason. Never let anyone roll you for being weak minded.

I frankly got fedup when newbies were being zapped by the local lowlifes who have getting points for doing shit. That is why I am highlighting to name and shame. Look at his signature and it's obviously a case of begging for points. It's a magnet for the few cunning ones.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome back bro. I always found your comment incise and you certainly have an excellent grasp of the politics. Wondered why you went over to the dark side. We need all the help if we want to screw the PAP and make them listen to the people of Singapore. I know this forum does make a difference to Singapore in a small but meaningful way. MP Gan was called by no less than old man and given a good and proper dressing down as a result of what appeared here and subsequently carried out in Temasek Review.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK Scroobal, point taken and accepted. I'll take away my signature. It was there because I wanted to get out of moderation. Objective achieved. :smile: I'd have wanted more for protection in case of attack, but well you're right. Just earn it, don't beg or exchange for it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry bro, you are alright. This is targeted at the very few lowlifes who have been zapping and bullying the innocent. Also for those who have been providing the ammo without realising, thinking they were Mr Popular.
Second that! Bro Boner now no more a boner all the time. Sam has worked his magic again. :biggrin:Goodnight again....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on bro. He is too nice. Just waking him up to the reality. It took a while to hit me. I only realised that SIFU, Cooleo, Tonychat, were zapping newbies despite their good contributions on a variety of topics. Most matured and intelligent people will not kowtow to bullies and just leave. I was watching Cooleo trying get Raider to submit and zapped PAPsmearer repeatedly that he could not even answer queries on his thread that he started. I find PAPsmearer very confrontational but he has the right to say his piece. Notice without the accumulated points Cooleo disappeared - powerless.
Scroobal, maybe I got your point. That's Alamaking gives points away that can be abused but not using points received to control abusers. The more points Alamaking collects and gives away in return, the more abuses with people abusing the points, is that right?