• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamking - Reason for Points

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro ecc,

I like your "world come crashing down" story! :biggrin:

I upz u pts also! Upz me back hor!

If u don't upz me back I also chin chai one lah but it's better to return the favor lah! :biggrin:

Lol...you ask him upz u... he will tell you he Duno how to upz ppl points de.. :p

I am still waiting for months leh....ecc the teacher.... :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to zap or ban anyone who is not spamming, stalking etc.

I don't mind profanities if it make the sentence colourful but not to abuse anyone. I tolerate racist, because you can see that they are insecure by nature. KNNCCB is clearly obessed with Indians and I suspect that he has a small dick. Why else would you be constantly talking about Indians. Jah Rastafar is threathened by anyone who is not a Chinese. He is not even a Chinese chauvinist but claims to be a rastafarian. Talk about confused. I suppose that is the world.

You're pretty blind i can see that. Seems that you don't read too well either and u dare liken yourself to someone that's enlighten and see's the gist of the situation? Why the nick scroobal? You like getting screwed?

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simi ish horsey tips? :confused::confused:

x___________X""

image.php
tips

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking,

Fuck care that scroobal lah. Why is there a need to even explain to him? Wtf is he?

You can even see that screwball posting out of topic talking about other forummers praising drifter etc obviously trying to draw attention from the fact that he started such a stupid thread trying to flame alamaking for the pts but trying to act subtle about it. Real sneaky.

The fact of the matter is alamaking wants pts and he has accmulated a lot of it cos many ppl give him pts and that's that.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor...knn he could post such a long-winded reply yet he never bothered to upz me back. :(

Can even tell us to be patient and wait for the floodgates to open! SMLJ floodgate?! :mad: :biggrin:

Lol...you ask him upz u... he will tell you he Duno how to upz ppl points de.. :p

Wow..first of all let me say that i'm still struggling to digest with the incredilble 42pts that
i've received in 1hr with thanks from bros who up me..happiness knows no bounds and
if this continue up to year end base on my calculation i will be very powerderful.:biggrin:
and also looking at the shopping list something like amex loyalty rewards.:biggrin:
keep it comming fellas and gals.:biggrin:
piece of advice to those looking for points... be patient and wait for the floodgates to open if it is yours its yours..

To the nasty buggers who zap me -pts i plead with you
i neber porlumpar boss at all.:mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder who is the one more bo liao? The one that's asking for exchange of pts that do nothing in real life or the one that starts a thread complaining about someone that wants these pts and knows that they don't count for shit in real life but still starts a thread about it.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I've been posting since feb 2010 and nobody up my points.i.t has been meagre 20ts for 5mthss
until alamaking became the first bro to came along and up my points to a whooping 37points.:biggrin:
Then have to wait till jan2011 and the following bros up me kukubird,KNNBCC,blackhole,mentally ill krafty and powq
but my world come crashing down when some nasty buggers zap me this year saying i porlumpar boss.:mad:

Happy hor you? ride on my nasty thread getting free points, dun even wanna defend me....

Alamak bro..indirectly i am defending you...it shows that you are willing to give points away freely
and you are the first and only person i receive from in the whole of 2010 that was during the 2010 world cup
thread in your bold & wise gamble you were correct in saying that if england win the world cup
you were jump into kallang river, wise because you neber says you will chop off your xxxx if england win
because our xxxx is the man's most important organ and i've lost count of how many our bros here who are suppose to have their xxxx chopped already.:biggrin:

Jar not saying you but the points do nothing in real life.

we collect points for fun only but some dickheads like Shitbol cannot understand.

Agree,the points system in this forum is unique because it cannot be purchased with money
but speaks of the member good standing in this forum.
I will rather spent time in this forum collecting points than playing baccarat in RWS.:biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Ya lor...knn he could post such a long-winded reply yet he never bothered to upz me back. :(

Can even tell us to be patient and wait for the floodgates to open! SMLJ floodgate?! :mad: :biggrin:

Can both of you stop complaning like little children..i'm the generous type because i believe in blessing others bro too.:biggrin:
I've received points freely,therefore i must freely give away too
but the trouble is till now i blur like sotong..i don't even know the procedure so KNNBCCB can you please step by step
show me how to do it because i thought i did up you..so sorry to keep you waiting.:o

How about horsey tips from him/her? :biggrin:

Oi...take away the her?..i've got balls with me.:o

hahaha.....uncle botak....i had encouraged you long long time ago........npns.
don't see kuku member no up leh....

Don't worry i see you up
i will up your points soon.:biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree,the points system in this forum is unique because it cannot be purchased with money
but speaks of the member good standing in this forum.
I will rather spent time in this forum collecting points than playing baccarat in RWS.:biggrin:

Glad you are now rewarded for your contributions to the forum as it should be. Now if members here knows how the rep points were supposed to be use in the right way, you would not have this problem in the first place. Rep points are to be given as a reward to those who contribute to the forum. It is not to be given freely to those who ask for it nor to those whose do not deserve them. It is not working in this forum because many members here want to use it for personal vindictive attacks against each other. The higher points you have, the more untouchable you are.

Some even go to the extent of using it when they have infraction powers as an abuse of the rep points system. Some clowns would also say, cooleo is not here and you fuckers are talking behind his back. This forum pages can be read by anyone without the need to log in, even non-members can see my comments. Whoever this is meant for, read this and don't talk rubbish.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak bro..indirectly i am defending you...it shows that you are willing to give points away freely
and you are the first and only person i receive from in the whole of 2010 that was during the 2010 world cup
thread in your bold & wise gamble you were correct in saying that if england win the world cup
you were jump into kallang river, wise because you neber says you will chop off your xxxx if england win
because our xxxx is the man's most important organ and i've lost count of how many our bros here who are suppose to have their xxxx chopped already.

You two Alamaking and Ecclessiates owe me some points. I was the one who honored the other end of that bet and dived into Toa Payoh diving/waterpolo Pool from 10m in mid air into 4.5m of water. Lifeguards came and hauled me into office and gave me warning never to do that again without approval from them first.