• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamking - Reason for Points

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on bro. He is too nice. Just waking him up to the reality. It took a while to hit me. I only realised that SIFU, Cooleo, Tonychat, were zapping newbies despite their good contributions on a variety of topics. Most matured and intelligent people will not kowtow to bullies and just leave. I was watching Cooleo trying get Raider to submit and zapped PAPsmearer repeatedly that he could not even answer queries on his thread that he started. I find PAPsmearer very confrontational but he has the right to say his piece. Notice without the accumulated points Cooleo disappeared - powerless.

I see, Alamaking and Ramseth are the two smooth operators here. Alamaking has most reputation and Ramseth has most power in this forum. They should do something to help in clone or flame attack instead of being Mr. Populars. I think Leongsam should appoint them moderators. I have an uncannily feeling especially about Ramseth. He seems to be able to silence people just by words, no need points or powers, even in stupid topics like nukes.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I too fell into the same trap. Then I realised that he was using that as a front to be popular, get points and then zap innocent people and those who stood up to him. Believe me, I would like to kick myself for falling for it.

ay dun like that leh, i also up that lion for fun cause i want him to zap leethabar LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, you still haven't answered why you are keen to accumulate points. Even lawyer buroh and mr. Popular Ramseth did not answer your case. I am sure many of us are still wondering why 1,200 points as they cannot be redeemed for burgers or airtime. I grant you that you were blur to the fact that your were awarding points to those who were zapping people indiscriminately. No issues if you seek counsel from Mr Popular for a press statement.

maybe brother Alamking is worry sam will increase the points to 1500 to get the infract power ..:wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That will be ideal but I suspect they relish their popularity like most normal people. Ramseth identity is also known and naturally he has to be careful. That's the reason why I prefer anonymity. Anonymity also helps to get one's true feeling on various topics. Notice despite mixing with opposition identities and parties, he has never ever been critical of the PAP or the Govt. He only makes comments about the PAP similar to the ones you find in ST forum page - where the govt has acknowledged their mistake. In comparison look at Alex Au and how scathing his comments are about the PAP and he is not with any political party.

B
I see, Alamaking and Ramseth are the two smooth operators here. Alamaking has most reputation and Ramseth has most power in this forum. They should do something to help in clone or flame attack instead of being Mr. Populars. I think Leongsam should appoint them moderators. I have an uncannily feeling especially about Ramseth. He seems to be able to silence people just by words, no need points or powers, even in stupid topics like nukes.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I don't think he knows.

I think we are all realising what was going on. You and I cannot be bullied, the same cannot be said of others especially those who are new. People are here to have fun, discuss all kinds of topics, talk politics and from you I learnt about exotic animals that I have never seen or heard before.

There is no need to zap or ban anyone who is not spamming, stalking etc.

I don't mind profanities if it make the sentence colourful but not to abuse anyone. I tolerate racist, because you can see that they are insecure by nature. KNNCCB is clearly obessed with Indians and I suspect that he has a small dick. Why else would you be constantly talking about Indians. Jah Rastafar is threathened by anyone who is not a Chinese. He is not even a Chinese chauvinist but claims to be a rastafarian. Talk about confused. I suppose that is the world.

maybe brother Alamking is worry sam will increase the points to 1500 to get the infract power ..:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frankly I don't think he knows.

I think we are all realising what was going on. You and I cannot be bullied, the same cannot be said of others especially those who are new. People are here to have fun, discuss all kinds of topics, talk politics and from you I learnt about exotic animals that I have never seen or heard before.

There is no need to zap or ban anyone who is not spamming, stalking etc.

I don't mind profanities if it make the sentence colourful but not to abuse anyone. I tolerate racist, because you can see that they are insecure by nature. KNNCCB is clearly obessed with Indians and I suspect that he has a small dick. Why else would you be constantly talking about Indians. Jah Rastafar is threathened by anyone who is not a Chinese. He is not even a Chinese chauvinist but claims to be a rastafarian. Talk about confused. I suppose that is the world.

bro...im sure he does not know ...i just throw a joke on him . i do not care what others do in this forum maybe they are just joker that make this forum alive . as long as they dont cross the line , or step on me ...im actucally very netural in here . i enjoyed debating some issue with some brothers here although i know each and every single one of us got our own view on certain subject ..im just here to provide another perspective view . i hope end of the day all of us will see different light in a different position ..inculding myself ..thats the main important goal for me in this forum ...and of course to have fun here .

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you still haven't answered why you are keen to accumulate points. Even lawyer buroh and mr. Popular Ramseth did not answer your case. I am sure many of us are still wondering why 1,200 points as they cannot be redeemed for burgers or airtime. I grant you that you were blur to the fact that your were awarding points to those who were zapping people indiscriminately. No issues if you seek counsel from Mr Popular for a press statement.
Ehh childish brat, I answered your question already in previous thread, you stupid or what? you read my post again, but thanks for starting the thread, LOL.

And I give you a little hints lah, "sometimes, feigning ignorance can be a bliss", lol

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Bro scroobal

Can't speak for Alamaking, but I'll render an opinion.
The water cooler is there, and he's drinking from it. He happens to drink more than others.
No problem with that imho, as this doesn't harm anybody.

As u said and I agree, he's a good contributer to the forum. Light-hearted and likeable, he also contributes some very good posts and threads.
His recent thread on WWE got a lot of responses and brought back many good and funny memories.
Definitely someone the forum wants to have around.

jw5

Loyal

Don't think KNNBCCB is obsessed with Indians.
I think he said before that his job was taken away by a "useless FT" from India.
We know what some of these despicable foreigners can be like, they are actually far short on capability but they come here with a lot of bullshit from their mouths and on their cvs and with the right connection, land a cushy job.
They then bring along their wife, 4 elderly parents and 3 spoilt brats children who behave like monsters in public places.

Really don't think that KNNBCCB or any of us for that matter, really mind hardworking capable Indians or other foreigners, it's those bloody useless and fake types we detest.
Once, I mentioned that I had Singaporean Indian and Malay friends, prc friends but only based in prc and not one friend from India, and he was very pleased. :o Think that shows that he's not against Indians per se, only that certain type.

Jah is a much more interesting and unique person. He's one chap I would love to meet and talk to.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually this thread is a no-brainer binya ..... the one and only reason is quite obvious ....
.... he's a CLOWN ....... hehe .... joking only .... jangan marah ....

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Bro scroobal

Can't speak for Alamaking, but I'll render an opinion.
The water cooler is there, and he's drinking from it. He happens to drink more than others.
No problem with that imho, as this doesn't harm anybody.

As u said and I agree, he's a good contributer to the forum. Light-hearted and likeable, he also contributes some very good posts and threads.
His recent thread on WWE got a lot of responses and brought back many good and funny memories.
Definitely someone the forum wants to have around.

I've been posting since feb 2010 and nobody up my points.i.t has been meagre 20ts for 5mthss
until alamaking became the first bro to came along and up my points to a whooping 37points.:biggrin:
Then have to wait till jan2011 and the following bros up me kukubird,KNNBCC,blackhole,mentally ill krafty and powq
but my world come crashing down when some nasty buggers zap me this year saying i porlumpar boss.:mad:

jw5

Loyal
I've been posting since feb 2010 and nobody up my points.i.t has been meagre 20ts for 5mthss
until alamaking became the first bro to came along and up my points to a whooping 37points.:biggrin:
Then have to wait till jan2011 and the following bros up me kukubird,KNNBCC,blackhole,mentally ill krafty and powq
but my world come crashing down when some nasty buggers zap me this year saying i porlumpar boss.:mad:

Ok, I up you now. But please up me too if you like my posts. Thanks. :wink:

But don't post the picture of cauliflower dickhead anymore. :o

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro ecc,

I like your "world come crashing down" story! :biggrin:

I upz u pts also! Upz me back hor!

If u don't upz me back I also chin chai one lah but it's better to return the favor lah! :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

just up you ..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, I am not talking about FT Indians. I am talking about local Indians. Go see his posts. We are all in the same boat when it comes to underqualified FT Indians with questionable certs and talents.

I am also sure that one can use the post to point out about where these questionable talents are what they are doing rather than taking SIngapore Indians along for every silly thing.

Don't think KNNBCCB is obsessed with Indians.
I think he said before that his job was taken away by a "useless FT" from India.
We know what some of these despicable foreigners can be like, they are actually far short on capability but they come here with a lot of bullshit from their mouths and on their cvs and with the right connection, land a cushy job.
They then bring along their wife, 4 elderly parents and 3 spoilt brats children who behave like monsters in public places.

Really don't think that KNNBCCB or any of us for that matter, really mind hardworking capable Indians or other foreigners, it's those bloody useless and fake types we detest.
Once, I mentioned that I had Singaporean Indian and Malay friends, prc friends but only based in prc and not one friend from India, and he was very pleased. :o Think that shows that he's not against Indians per se, only that certain type.

Jah is a much more interesting and unique person. He's one chap I would love to meet and talk to.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that. Look at his latest reply. He still does not what he is going to do with his points. Maybe he can follow you and zap religious spams.

The good news is I am in talks with Burger King to see if we can redeem some onion rings.
bro...im sure he does not know ...i just throw a joke on him .