• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2014 一 甲子 後 重新来个 甲午战争 - 日本投降签条约割让太平洋岛链

roti_island

Alfrescian
Loyal
60年一个甲子
风水轮流转
中国没有满清只有共产党了
日本没有武士道只剩色情漫画了

2014又再是甲午年了
甲午战争可以重新再来一个
结果一定会颠倒

2014的甲午战争只要发生了
战败投降的肯定会是日本
签条约割让岛屿的也会是日本
而中国也能因此而彻底收复台湾

日本自从二战败来
一直被美国压在胯下像条狗
美国自二战以来多次战败
在朝鲜越南皆败于中国之手

现在连伊朗朝鲜都不惧美国
在伊拉克阿富汗都吃不了兜着走
现在是时候被踢下老大的座位啦!
都罩不住了还充什么老大?

动动手松松筋骨了结问题吧!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a good idea. If China wants me 不嫌我太老, I volunteer to go fight the next 甲午战争第二集:反攻日本!

roti_island

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good idea. If China wants me 不嫌我太老, I volunteer to go fight the next 甲午战争第二集:反攻日本!

by 2014 PRC population must be about 1.6 billion, they can afford to die 100 to 200 millions no sweat mah

your dick not too old can fuck few A-No-Neh Ki-Mu-Chi Jap chicks lah 慰安妇(ver 2.0)

you speak Japs :confused:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by 2014 PRC population must be about 1.6 billion, they can afford to die 100 to 200 millions no sweat mah

your dick not too old can fuck few A-No-Neh Ki-Mu-Chi Jap chicks lah 慰安妇(ver 2.0)

you speak Japs :confused:

はい、できます。日本の女教えてです。彼女達は、とても可愛いでしょ。:biggrin:

(Yes, I speak Japanese. Taught by Japanese girls. They're very cute.)

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fight simi lan jiao war...Japan is gone lah...

no need to fight..just wage economic war liao can already. Give another 10 -20 years, you see Japan half of what it is today. Japan is China's 3rd largest trading partner whereas China is Japan largest trading partner - who lose more?

All the Chinese just stop downloading Jap AV - the damage is done liao :biggrin:

But me no lah...i still prefer Jap AV haha...

US also half dead...saddled with huge debts, national bonds held by Chinese just like China holding their balls....

They are too pre occupied with economic wounds to be of any use....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's a shame wars cannot be fought the way they were in the good old days.

With its vastly superior arsenal, USA could simply annihilate their enemies in no time at all.

Political correctness has gone mad in the USA to the point of being absolutely ridiculous. Soldiers now face court martial for shooting civilians. Less than a century ago, they would have got a freakin medal.

Here's how the Mongols waged war. I wish the USA would do the same.

http://wikibin.org/articles/list-of-atrocities.html

Mongol Empire
Quoting Eric Margolis, Adam Jones observes, in his book Genocide: A Comprehensive Introduction, that in the 13th century the Mongol horsemen of Genghis Khan were genocidal killers (génocidaires) who were known to kill whole nations leaving nothing but empty ruins and bones. Many ancient sources described Genghis Khan's conquests as wholesale destruction on an unprecedented scale in their certain geographical regions, and therefore probably causing great changes in the demographics of Asia. For example, over much of Central Asia speakers of Iranian languages were replaced by speakers of Turkic languages. The eastern part of the Islamic world experienced the terrifying holocaust of the Mongol invasions, which turned northern and eastern Iran into a desert. Between 1220 and 1260, the total population of Persia may had dropped from 2,500,000 to 250,000 as a result of mass extermination and famine.

Before the Mongol invasion, Chinese dynasties reportedly had approximately 120 million inhabitants; after the conquest was completed in 1279, the 1300 census reported roughly 60 million people. About half of the Russian population died during the Mongol invasion of Rus. Historians estimate that up to half of Hungary's two million population at that time were victims of the Mongol invasion of Europe.

The Pope Innocent IV’s envoy to the Mongol Khan, who passed through Kiev in February 1246, wrote:

"They attacked Russia, where they made great havoc, destroying cities and fortresses and slaughtering men; and they laid siege to Kiev, the capital of Russia; after they had besieged the city for a long time, they took it and put the inhabitants to death. When we were journeying through that land we came across countless skulls and bones of dead men lying about on the ground. Kiev had been a very large and thickly populated town, but now it has been reduced almost to nothing, for there are at the present time scarce two hundred houses there and the inhabitants are kept in complete slavery."

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You people are crazy. Want war instead of peace?!

If you have not lived through a war and survived it, like a couple of our esteemed leeders, you will not know how brutal a war could get.

Be thankful you are living in peace time, stop bragging about wanting and waging a war. :rolleyes:

RAW is WAR, better be safe than sorry. :cool:

roti_island

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a shame wars cannot be fought the way they were in the good old days.

With its vastly superior arsenal, USA could simply annihilate their enemies in no time at all.

Political correctness has gone mad in the USA to the point of being absolutely ridiculous. Soldiers now face court martial for shooting civilians. Less than a century ago, they would have got a freakin medal.

Here's how the Mongols waged war. I wish the USA would do the same.

Because US had been too civilized their people have no more balls.

In the days of cowboys they had balls, in the WW2 still have balls, in Vietnam the lost their balls, in Iraq cock hair also gone.

roti_island

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have not lived through a war and survived it, like a couple of our esteemed leeders, you will not know how brutal a war could get.

Be thankful you are living in peace time, stop bragging about wanting and waging a war. :rolleyes:

War is good and necessary. The world is all shaped by war and not peace.

Peace is naive idea neglecting the necessary brutality lack by this world.

Human world is perishing by the fact of overly civilized leading to over population and over depletion of global resources as a result ruined global environment and habitat for all species on this planet. Because stupid human civilization had been too greedy of wealth and lives and peace, all on the planet earth will perish for this stupidity of human.

Want every human lives preserved and as a result killed all. Smart or stupid?

War is good but too lacked and too late, there is no way to undo damages already done.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Absolutely agree.

I was a few years old during WW2 ...... siren were blazing at night ..... and hidden in basement .... bombs dropping ..... lucky never kena my head !!! ..... also eat tapioca for breakfast, lunch and dinner ..... :(

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you war is a necessary evil, from a historical perspective.

I just hope I won't experience war in my lifetime.

War is good and necessary. The world is all shaped by war and not peace.

Peace is naive idea neglecting the necessary brutality lack by this world.

Human world is perishing by the fact of overly civilized leading to over population and over depletion of global resources as a result ruined global environment and habitat for all species on this planet. Because stupid human civilization had been too greedy of wealth and lives and peace, all on the planet earth will perish for this stupidity of human.

Want every human lives preserved and as a result killed all. Smart or stupid?

War is good but too lacked and too late, there is no way to undo damages already done.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely agree.

I was a few years old during WW2 ...... siren were blazing at night ..... and hidden in basement .... bombs dropping ..... lucky never kena my head !!! ..... also eat tapioca for breakfast, lunch and dinner ..... :(

Then you applied to the Kempeitai to become translator. They knocked your head, you were underaged. They hired someone else, you know who, instead. :oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I just hope I won't experience war in my lifetime.

The only reason why you haven't experienced war is because your country has been invaded without a shot being fired.:rolleyes:

Instead of repelling an invasion which is what most countries do, your govt sent out invitation cards inviting foreigners to occupy your land.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then you applied to the Kempeitai to become translator. They knocked your head, you were underaged. They hired someone else, you know who, instead. :oIo:

Kempeitei interviewed me.

Kempeitei : Anatawa Singapore jin desu ka ??

Me only 4 years old reply: Anatawa futanari desu ka ??

Kempetie Offrs All Blur .....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of repelling an invasion which is what most countries do, your govt sent out invitation cards inviting foreigners to occupy your land.

remind me of those Chinese communists ( for their survival ) colluded with Russians/Japanese to provoke 2nd sino-japanese war.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to fight..just wage economic war liao can already. Give another 10 -20 years, you see Japan half of what it is today. Japan is China's 3rd largest trading partner whereas China is Japan largest trading partner - who lose more?
All the Chinese just stop downloading Jap AV - the damage is done liao :biggrin:
But me no lah...i still prefer Jap AV haha...

thought everyone outside Japan get JAV for free. :biggrin: