• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

小慧的故事

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
这是个妓女的故事

小慧20岁 是个妓女

她所在的这条街,每天晚上都会人来人往

学生,民工,偷腥者,各类都有
他们带着欲望而来,在老板面前对着小姐们指指点点,然后随着小姐走到一个粉红小灯的房间里。

小慧觉得这些男人都有些奇怪

他们会粗暴地对待她,会轻柔的抚摸她,会在她耳边喃喃低语,就像是对待爱人一样。有些成熟的嫖客甚至会让小慧有种依恋的感觉。

他们像是淫魔一样,把小慧压在身下。

而脱裤子或穿裤子的时候大多数嫖客都会问一个问题,:“为什么要干这一行”。

小慧通常都会笑着回应“懒,来钱快。”

嫖客们嘿嘿一笑,出门时一般都会再狠狠地捏小慧一把。再或者要个联系方式,平时没事的时候和她聊聊天。

她喜欢和嫖客交流,在嫖客故作正经的黄段子里,她觉得自己就像是个被调戏的小女生,本应该很生气,但余下的只有害羞。

她太渴望有个朋友了,因为工作原因和她聊天的除了嫖客就是小姐。交流者因为肉体与金钱相聚,终究离散于此。

有一天,小慧真的有了一个朋友。

不太成熟的面庞下,是故作淡定的紧张。20左右的年岁,一副知识分子的样子。哆哆嗦嗦中,把手指向了小慧。

与其他嫖客相同的是,他也问出了那句“为什么干这个行业。”
与其他嫖客不同的是,他并没有脱裤子

小慧说:“没钱又不想打工,就只好做些事情咯”

他说:“家里没有什么变故吗?”,说完突然捂着嘴巴,随后尴尬的笑道:“不好意思啊。”

被他一副窘迫的模样逗笑了,小慧也就和他谈论了起来。

这才知道,原来这个小伙是写书的,小慧没有见过为了写书而来到这个地方的人。这感觉好奇怪,像是在电饭锅里炒地三鲜,又像是……

像是什么小慧也想不起来了,初中毕业文化有限,她只能想到与生活接近的词语了。

但这位青年不同,他谈吐举止都如同一个文学工作者,让小慧有种面对初中班主任的感觉。

以后的每一次来到,青年就只点小慧。小慧要是没空的话,他就等着。

他的朋友问他,为啥每次都点她。

他就淡淡的笑了一下。

小慧问他为什么点自己,他说:“你看起来最年轻。”

有一次,青年来到了这里,他告诉小慧,这是他最后一次来这里了。

小慧让他等一会儿。再次出现时已经换上了教师制服

信仰知识的青年找到了亵渎的机会。那一次,是小慧工作以来觉得最特别的一次。青年明显非常青涩,但还是故作淡定的在摸来摸去。小慧盯着他的眼睛说道:“你叫什么名字。”

青年有些尴尬,一口把小慧的嘴堵住。

小慧拍了拍他的背,青年松了口。:“我可以告诉你我的笔名。”

自从那天以后,小慧就没见过他来了。

日子一天天过去,小慧已经习惯了这些日子。每天接待客人,有时间就去逛街。没事儿就和同事们一起看看电视。

一天,一个和她关系不错的同事将手机递给小慧,“你看看,这写的真不错。”小慧接过手机,看了一会儿,微微一笑。

原来,这篇文章是介绍一本书的内容的,书里的内容大概就是一个纯真少女堕落成为妓女的故事。而此书的作者因此书获得了一个很大的奖项

看着小慧还在笑着,同事翻了一下白眼 说道:“我最喜欢其中的一段话就是这本书的最后一句。”
小慧翻到最后一页,看到了两行字

“每个人只是生活的手段不同罢了,我是卖文字的涂氟,你是卖小米的雷老总,他是卖苹果的乔大哥,她是卖肉的张小姐”

————屠夫屠夫

小慧笑着笑着,眼泪就笑出来了。

初中的时候,有一个小伙子对她说过“张晓慧,我以后一定要成为一个作家。”

小慧说“那你总要有个笔名的啊,你想好叫什么了吗?”

小伙子想了一会儿,缓缓说道“就叫屠夫屠夫。”

有缘无分太俗气,但还是适合各种理由的不能在一起。

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Xiaohui is 20 years old and is a prostitute.

The street where she lives is crowded with people every night.

Students, migrant workers, cheaters, all kinds of people.

They come with desire, point fingers at the ladies in front of the boss, and then follow the ladies to a room with a small pink light.

Xiaohui thinks these men are a bit strange.

They treat her roughly, touch her gently, and whisper in her ear, just like treating a lover. Some mature clients even make Xiaohui feel attached.

They press Xiaohui under them like demons.

When taking off or putting on pants, most clients will ask a question: "Why do you do this business?"

Xiaohui usually responds with a smile, "I'm lazy and I make money quickly."

The clients laugh and usually pinch Xiaohui hard when they leave. Or they ask for her contact information and chat with her when they are free.

She likes to communicate with clients. In the clients' pretentious dirty jokes, she feels like a little girl being teased. She should be angry, but she is only shy.

She longs for a friend because of work. Besides clients, she chats with prostitutes. The communicators are together because of body and money, but they eventually separate.

One day, Xiaohui really has a friend.

Under the immature face, there is nervousness pretending to be calm. He is about 20 years old and looks like an intellectual. Trembling, he points his finger at Xiaohui.

Like other clients, he also asked "Why do you work in this industry."

Unlike other clients, he did not take off his pants

Xiaohui said: "I have no money and don't want to work, so I have to do something."

He said: "Is there any change at home?" After saying that, he suddenly covered his mouth and then laughed awkwardly: "Sorry."

Being amused by his embarrassed look, Xiaohui started to talk to him.

Only then did Xiaohui know that the young man was a writer. Xiaohui had never seen anyone who came to this place to write a book. This feeling was so strange, like frying three fresh vegetables in a rice cooker, and like...

Xiaohui couldn't remember what it was like. She graduated from junior high school and had limited education, so she could only think of words close to life.

But this young man was different. His speech and behavior were like a literary worker, which made Xiaohui feel like she was facing a junior high school class teacher.

Every time he came, the young man only ordered Xiaohui. If Xiaohui was not available, he would wait.

His friends asked him why he always ordered her.

He smiled faintly.

Xiaohui asked him why he ordered herself, and he said: "You look the youngest."

Once, the young man came here and told Xiaohui that this was his last time here.

Xiaohui asked him to wait a while. When he appeared again, he had changed into a teacher's uniform.

The young man who believed in knowledge found an opportunity to blaspheme. That time was the most special time Xiaohui felt since she started working. The young man was obviously very immature, but he still pretended to be calm and kept touching her. Xiaohui stared into his eyes and said, "What's your name?"

The young man was a little embarrassed and blocked Xiaohui's mouth.

Xiaohui patted his back and the young man relaxed. : "I can tell you my pen name."

Since that day, Xiaohui has not seen him come.

Days passed, and Xiaohui had gotten used to these days. She received guests every day and went shopping when she had time. She watched TV with her colleagues when she had nothing to do.

One day, a colleague who had a good relationship with her handed Xiaohui a mobile phone, "Look, this is really well written." Xiaohui took the phone, looked at it for a while, and smiled slightly.

It turned out that this article was introducing the content of a book, and the content of the book was probably the story of an innocent girl who fell into prostitution. The author of this book won a big award for this book.

Seeing Xiaohui still smiling, the colleague rolled his eyes and said: "My favorite passage is the last sentence of this book."

Xiaohui turned to the last page and saw two lines of words

"Everyone just has different means of living. I am Tu Fluorine who sells words, you are Mr. Lei who sells millet, he is Brother Qiao who sells apples, and she is Miss Zhang who sells meat."

————Butcher Butcher

Xiaohui laughed and laughed until tears came out.

When she was in junior high school, a boy said to her, "Zhang Xiaohui, I must become a writer in the future."

Xiaohui said, "Then you must have a pen name, have you thought of a name?"

The boy thought for a while and slowly said, "Just call me Butcher Butcher."

It's too tacky to be destined to be together, but it's still suitable for various reasons not to be together.