• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2014 一 甲子 後 重新来个 甲午战争 - 日本投降签条约割让太平洋岛链

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF are you talking about?

You know what a war is or not? If you have not lived through one, like our lao Ah Peh Equalisation ( wow, how old are you now? 95? :biggrin:), please try not to stretch this FT-invasion-war analogy sh*t too far.

The only reason why you haven't experienced war is because your country has been invaded without a shot being fired.:rolleyes:

Instead of repelling an invasion which is what most countries do, your govt sent out invitation cards inviting foreigners to occupy your land.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do know then that Japanese is gender sensitive and women have significantly different vocabulary, grammar and intonation from men. Take care not to come across as effeminate.

はい、できます。日本の女教えてです。彼女達は、とても可愛いでしょ。:biggrin:

(Yes, I speak Japanese. Taught by Japanese girls. They're very cute.)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do know then that Japanese is gender sensitive and women have significantly different vocabulary, grammar and intonation from men. Take care not to come across as effeminate.

男性の異語や、女性の異語は、構いませんだ。美人をあれば、気持ちだ!

All the way!

U

UpYoz_olo

Absolutely agree.

I was a few years old during WW2 ...... siren were blazing at night ..... and hidden in basement .... bombs dropping ..... lucky never kena my head !!! ..... also eat tapioca for breakfast, lunch and dinner ..... :(

Ah, like that means you r 3/4 way into your coffin oredi:biggrin: Won't be long before the population is ONE less:biggrin:

Don't even dream of living as long as LKY ok. Few more years is all you have.

Kekekekeke, kar keen ki si lah

:oIo::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kempeitei interviewed me.

Kempeitei : Anatawa Singapore jin desu ka ??

Me only 4 years old reply: Anatawa futanari desu ka ??

Kempetie Offrs All Blur .....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gen. Yamashita : Equalisation wa ima doko desuka? (Where's Equalisation now?)

Kempetai Officer : Shitte imasen. Kare wa kaete deshita. Ima Bukit Timah no soba de omoismasu. (I don't know. He's gone back. Should be somewhere around Bukit Timah area.)

Gen. Yamashita : Bakayaro! :oIo: Sokuji na taihoshite imasho! (Fuck your dumb head! Go and arrest him now!)

Lord Mountbatten : Sorry you can't arrest people here now. It's time for you to surrender.

That was how Equalisation was saved, and been drinking, gambling and vicing happily ever after. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL that means when ramseth speaks to real japanese, and yet he speaks like those ladies everyone will treat him as a transexual HAHAHHAHHAHA