• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will you miss DD ginfreely if she's gone from Sammyboy?

Would you miss ginfreely if she's gone?

• Yes Mmmmmmaybe? In homeopathic doses..

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • No Good Riddance!

Votes: 40 88.9%

• Total voters

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are the Indian snake telling lies doing character assassination of me again when I already proved my worth walking out of a job out of LJ Mccully office more than a decade ago.

Darling. The difference is walking out with a box and without a box.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darling. The difference is walking out with a box and without a box.

Nope that’s not the difference you Indian snake with no spine now twisting. I got my three months compensation to leave. The difference is Indian snake like you and kt latha got no spine to walk out and will apologise to me when forced by boss. Not me with spine hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope that’s not the difference you Indian snake with no spine now twisting. I got my three months compensation to leave. The difference is Indian snake like you and kt latha got no spine to walk out and will apologise to me when forced by boss. Not me with spine hahaha
@ginmother you are proven a sore loser Indian snake son of chicken with no spine not happy lost to me but dare not confront boss and dare not walk out of the forum. Exactly like kt latha. Of course you twisting no spine snake will wait till another boss come to let you suck up to boss to support your evil deeds and get rid of me that way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This slut does not need one... other than creating trouble in the office, quarrel with almost everyone, she does nothing else.
More evil filthy lies from you evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of chicken. My over 6 months bonus is enough proof of my performance at SFC. Not to mention my ex boss asked kt latha to apologize to me means she is the one that created the trouble. Not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More evil filthy lies from you evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of chicken. My over 6 months bonus is enough proof of my performance at SFC. Not to mention my ex boss asked kt latha to apologize to me means she is the one that created the trouble. Not me.
And she created the trouble before I joined and I was hired to clear the shit after a few other finance managers left before me. What a dark world indeed making so many finance managers left. But these are the lucky managers not harmed to the same extent as me by the evil filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And she created the trouble before I joined and I was hired to clear the shit after a few other finance managers left before me. What a dark world indeed making so many finance managers left. But these are the lucky managers not harmed to the same extent as me by the evil filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha.
So many finance managers left and my ex boss said kt latha knows what she did. She is the evil trouble maker through and through.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many finance managers left and my ex boss said kt latha knows what she did. She is the evil trouble maker through and through.
Oh ya obviously my ex boss asked her to apologize to me is because he is afraid to be fired for the trouble caused. And afraid I will leave too just like the other finance managers before me. In this dark world, good managers clear shit can get defamed a slut and chicken while bad boss and secretary trouble makers can walk away scot free indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya obviously my ex boss asked her to apologize to me is because he is afraid to be fired for the trouble caused. And afraid I will leave too just like the other finance managers before me. In this dark world, good managers clear shit can get defamed a slut and chicken while bad boss and secretary trouble makers can walk away scot free indeed.
In this dark world dogs and chickens and sons of chickens are proud to support bad boss and real trouble makers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginmother you are proven a sore loser Indian snake son of chicken with no spine not happy lost to me but dare not confront boss and dare not walk out of the forum. Exactly like kt latha. Of course you twisting no spine snake will wait till another boss come to let you suck up to boss to support your evil deeds and get rid of me that way.
And this is exactly what kt latha did wait till LJ Mccully come to suck up to him to support her in sexual harassment of me in office. What a dark world indeed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learn so much about hokkien history frrom her. Truly irreplaceable.
16700280_10210387972407213_5345928224910058430_o.jpg