• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will you miss DD ginfreely if she's gone from Sammyboy?

Would you miss ginfreely if she's gone?

• Yes Mmmmmmaybe? In homeopathic doses..

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • No Good Riddance!

Votes: 40 88.9%

• Total voters

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daughter dearest ah bin declared that she is sick and tired of this forum. But for some strange reason, she's still sticking around polluting the forum with her verbose hate speech, making herself a flame bait while throwing a victim virgin card.

Can we have some votes please. Would anyone miss @ginfreely also known as Very Kind Lady if she's gone from sammyboy?

In exchange I will atone for her sins by gracing this forum with my love.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Daughter dearest ah bin declared that she is sick and tired of this forum. But for some strange reason, she's still sticking around polluting the forum with her verbose hate speech, making herself a flame bait while throwing a victim virgin card.

Can we have some votes please. Would anyone miss @ginfreely also known as Very Kind Lady if she's gone from sammyboy?

In exchange I will atone for her sins by gracing this forum with my love.
Your dear daughter has been on my Ignore List for the longest time. I refuse to be baited by her anymore. Her flaming and accusations have gotten to me, and the only way I can enjoy my forum experience is to snuff her out.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your dear daughter has been on my Ignore List for the longest time. I refuse to be baited by her anymore. Her flaming and accusations have gotten to me, and the only way I can enjoy my forum experience is to snuff her out.

K.N.N. & KNN,

Tiaggong this Stupidest GCB still reply even after you activated Ignore.
How dumb&dumber stupid she is.
hahaha heeheee

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
gin lau bu... many of us here will not miss tat old mother hen of ur daughter... but she'll sure miss us... and if she ever chooses to leave this SBF for good.... I CHOP.. :geek:

That's so endearing. Gin lau bu.
I do think she's in love with all of you here, this is probably the only place that anyone would acknowledge her existence and her virginity. Life is cruel to her.