• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will you miss DD ginfreely if she's gone from Sammyboy?

Would you miss ginfreely if she's gone?

• Yes Mmmmmmaybe? In homeopathic doses..

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • No Good Riddance!

Votes: 40 88.9%

• Total voters

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its apparent that Daughter Dearest @ginfreely has at least some fans after all. 50/50 as of now. 13 can't wait to see her go, 13 will miss her a little if she's gone.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please explain "will you miss DD ginfreely"?

Does it mean ginfreely is of size DD

Because if so I have grossly misjudged her. Leongsam might be right after all about all this!

DD = Daughter Dearest.
If she has a pair of double Ds, she would be flaunting it along side with her virginity. Besides, what's the point of DD cups for a virgin unless she can hook up herself with Marigold.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF, have some of us gone absolutely mad?! How can there be more votes for option 1??? There is blatant vote rigging:mad: :biggrin:

She's akin a necessary evil like PAP. My poll option stated that she's welcome at homeopathic doses.. I don't think anybody know wants her full blast.