• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who do you think will win? Just a thought, not a vote.

PE - Who do you think will win? Just a thought, not a vote.

• Tan Kin Lian - He is most independent and lesser evil of all three.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Ng Cock Song - He is most qualified and can carry himself well. Can Song Song Gao Jurong!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Tharman - He is overqualified but PAP-endorsed candidate is the best! Majulah PAP!

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian - He is most independent and lesser evil of all three.
Ng Cock Song - He is most qualified and can carry himself well. Can Song Song Gao Jurong!
Tharman - He is overqualified but PAP-endorsed candidate is the best! Majulah PAP!

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think tharma will win hands down.
At first I didn't know who to vote for and thinking to void the vote.
But now I think I will vote for nks because
1. Tharma already have enough supporters.
2. I would like to see will sybil become 1st lady and excited to see her photo place in gov offices.
3. Tkl is worse candidate for president.
Imho he at most can be a director of some stat board.
4. I'm also wish to see in the event if nks really wins the election, will he resign immediately citing some reasons. Although this is unlikely to happen, I hope this can happen so that we can know if he is a vote spoiler.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think tharma will win hands down.
At first I didn't know who to vote for and thinking to void the vote.
But now I think I will vote for nks because
1. Tharma already have enough supporters.
2. I would like to see will sybil become 1st lady and excited to see her photo place in gov offices.
3. Tkl is worse candidate for president.
Imho he at most can be a director of some stat board.
4. I'm also wish to see in the event if nks really won the election, will he resign immediately giving some reasons. Although this is unlikely to happen, I hope this can happen so that we can know if he is a vote spoiler.

But TKL is the lesser evil of all three. NKS is still half-establishment.

In fact, TKL is the only one with many ideas about improving the lives of Singaporeans esp. the youths. You can see all his FB post in recent years.
Hence he is the only one to pose a more effective check on the PAP-Gov to help influence their policies through social clauses, which is still under the president jurisdiction. TKL will push the boundaries more than the others.
https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/

Whereas for NKS, fat hope, he will just collect salary and guard the reserves, that about it and might even become more puppet than Tharman, LOL.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But TKL is the lesser evil of all three. NKS is still half-establishment.

In fact, TKL is the only one with many ideas about improving the lives of Singaporeans esp. the youths. You can see all his FB post in recent years.
Hence he is the only one to pose a more effective check on the PAP-Gov to help influence their policies through social clauses, which is still under the president jurisdiction. TKL will push the boundaries more than the others.
https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/

Whereas for NKS, fat hope, he will just collect salary and guard the reserves, that about it and might even become more puppet than Tharman, LOL.
This is a valid point.
I will need to weigh my own self excitement aka selfishness with this comments.
I'm really curious about my own point 4, but unlikely I can see the result of it as nks no chance of winning whereas if more people agrees with your comments, tkl still stand a slim chance to win.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a valid point.
I will need to weigh my own self excitement aka selfishness with this comments.
I'm really curious about my own point 4, but unlikely I can see the result of it as nks no chance of winning whereas if more people agrees with your comments, tkl still stand a slim chance to win.

Since all candidates are considered qualified and persons of high integrity and good character by the PEC, we must then vote for the one who can give the most middle-finger to PAP and greatest balance of power, else Singapore sure GG.

Aiyah, NKS only appears good on the surface but can clearly see from he and his wife and strange Adams Family demeanor, are all elitists and out of touch with commoners.

Til today NKS has never mention or offer any logical nor sensible ways to fight for social causes to help improve our lives except about on one instance talking about using his meditation skills to help youth with mental issues, siao, LOL. See link below.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/meditation-youth-mental-health-ng-kok-song-2217221

Whereas TKL, despite his flaws (he can't talk as well as the other two obviously), has all along for the past decades, raised, argued, debated and event protested against many bad Gov policies with various ideas in his FB posts, some quite innovative ways to help improve Singaporean lives esp. on cost of living. Not forgetting he is regular at public rallies held in the Speakers' Corner - from the Lehman Brothers collapse in 2008, to calling for a ban against e-scooters on footpaths in 2019. Tan is also very active in FB, where he has 63,000 followers, to give his hot take.

So TKL is the one and only hope for Singapore to set something totally unprecedented in our history to put more pressure on the PAP to help to improve out lives through push for more social causes, far more than our past puppet presidents. It will also pave way for greater political participation from the youths to join alternative parties and wrestle more voteshare from the PAP in next GE.

In other words, if TKL wins, its a big middle finger to PAP and that is most important.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/pe2023-5-things-know-about-tan-kin-lian

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/meditation-youth-mental-health-ng-kok-song-2217221
What kind of moronic idea is this? People already siao lang already and needs medication and treatment, not meditation, LOL.
This just shows this fellow all along is out of touch with commoners and just want to be president to have the prestige, not with a real genuine desire to reach out to people, esp. the poor or needy.
Screenshot-2023-08-18-161332.png

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since all candidates are considered qualified and persons of high integrity and good character by the PEC, we must then vote for the one who can give the most middle-finger to PAP and greatest balance of power, else Singapore sure GG.
PEC is not God.. They are also another dumbfucked vaccinated sinkies. What make them so special to be a judge of character of others.

You can choose to boycott the election. All candidates are pieces of shit on display.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The journalists should pose the question to NKS:

"You have been engaged to Sybril Lau since 2020. It's not as if you are 25 and waiting for a BTO to be ready before tying the knot. So what are you waiting for ? You are already 75."

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

"You have been engaged to Sybril Lau since 2020. It's not as if you are 25 and waiting for a BTO to be ready before tying the knot. So what are you waiting for ? You are already 75."
You believe this is real engagement. Just to make the election look like there is a competition. They help him to quickly get a woman to be his partner and pay het for the act and he is also paid to do this.

It is more believable if they say he go to ktv and met Sybril. Since she is the one who gave the best praise to him for being still young and virile, he decided to propose to her.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Cock Song win…his tattoo young wife will make our overseas dignitaries feel very welcomed and maybe even consider swapping wives.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nks : This is a personal matter. I will marry when I feel it is the right time..

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You believe this is real engagement. Just to make the election look like there is a competition. They help him to quickly get a woman to be his partner and pay het for the act and he is also paid to do this.

It is more believable if they say he go to ktv and met Sybril. Since she is the one who gave the best praise to him for being still young and virile, he decided to propose to her.
He went to ktv n put a stack of money on the table and sybril said to him it was love at first sight. ROFL..