• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very obvious early stage dementia liao. He should just stop posting anything on social media and perhaps focus on gardening and TaiJi exercise LOL.

On hindsight, thank god he did not become our president in a freak election LOL.
LOL. I voted for him for only 1 reason.
He said he will kachow LHL if he becomes president and I believe he will do it. And I won't care what he kachow is about.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very obvious early stage dementia liao. He should just stop posting anything on social media and perhaps focus on gardening and TaiJi exercise LOL.

On hindsight, thank god he did not become our president in a freak election LOL.

Truth be known .
Had TKL did not submit
for his COE at the early stage.
And GG was disqualified
then there would had been a walk
over. No contest.
Because TKL enters the ring.

NKS was activated to prevent a
freak PE result.

my one cent :biggrin:

TioBoh ? :biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the name of God, I, take you, any opposition, to be my voice in parliament, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to whack PAP until no tomorrow. This is my solemn vow. Amen.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol u are the funny clown ain’t you?

You need hindsight to foresee that Tan Kin Lian will embarrass himself? Really?
Well, everyone knows he is a clumsy retarded clown but as mentioned, but we need him to provide more entertainment to shock the establishment in case of freak election, else SG presidency is too damn boring with same old puppet president. :biggrin:

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro TKL FB now provides very informative updates

Screenshot_2023-09-11-17-15-24-62_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg