• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another insignificant mosquito who likes to behave like a political goliath, and who thinks the electorate is brainless and unable to think for themselves, and needs to be told who to vote for through their "endorsements". :rolleyes:
Lol he’s not even a mosquito in the political realm. More like an atom.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two party fight but the pool of percentage votes set aside for the "oppostion"/"anti-PAP" candidate/s should remain the same at the minimum.

As mentioned, it's all due to TKL's undoing and flaws which is too glaring for most voters to vote for someone looking more presidential to represent Singapore overseas instead. TKL simply has a weird expression and mannerism which will not be suitable to represent Singapore to receive foreign dignitaries and most voters cannot look beyond that and would rather choose the safer route for Thambi, with his formidable track record.

So the whole weight of the opposition parties behind him can only help him not to lose deposit.

If TKL can speak as well as NKS with none of his online post scandals, then it will be a completely different story.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing makes me more happy than to show you my middle finger. :FU:
Now be a good boy go and fuck your mother. :biggrin:
IMG_1315.png

You oppie niggers are just perpetual losers and you know it. PAP and the establishment will always win while all you retarded losers can do is whine and complain on a forum for soliciting prostitutes . Btw, is your daughter on here? I know a few bangla migrant workers who would love a good time with a oppette's loose chow hai :biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
As mentioned, it's all due to TKL's undoing and flaws which is too glaring for most voters to vote for someone looking more presidential to represent Singapore overseas instead. TKL simply has a weird expression and mannerism which will not be suitable to represent Singapore to receive foreign dignitaries and most voters cannot look beyond that and would rather choose the safer route for Thambi, with his formidable track record.

So the whole weight of the opposition parties behind him can only help him not to lose deposit.

If TKL can speak as well as NKS with none of his online post scandals, then it will be a completely different story.

Was hoping TCB will endorsed NKS and i was perplexed and confused on his choice. Now his standing is badly damage. TCB ironically is the biggest loser in this PE.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your story before and after vote of tkl very different leh. And turn here and there to justified the current situation to make it right. That is right, u r vaccinated.

When stupid vaxtard voted a WEF shrill to be president, I will move to jb.. Bye bye. U can stay here to be right with ur story. When Tharman force u to take another jab. Will u take it? 9 % gst, u can take it? Wear mask, u wear it?

Singaporeans and Singapore days are doom. Oh, nvm lah.. Got money can liao, other things nvm.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was hoping TCB will endorsed NKS and i was perplexed and confused on his choice. Now his standing is badly damage. TCB ironically is the biggest loser in this PE.
Yes, TCB should have endorsed NKS although not openly.

Problem is, NKS already declared he is non-partisan, so no political leaders would even dare to vouch/support him openly.
Ironically that is his undoing.

As mentioned, PAP has politicized the PE right from the start under the guise of apolitical under the law on the surface only.

Hence someone unknown from the GOV with zero private sector experience trying to take the non-partisan route is not going to fare well.

PAP has set up the PE so brilliantly that any aspiring candidate would walk right into a trap, unwary of what is waiting for them.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your story before and after vote of tkl very different leh. And turn here and there to justified the current situation to make it right. That is right, u r vaccinated.

When stupid vaxtard voted a WEF shrill to be president, I will move to jb.. Bye bye. U can stay here to be right with ur story. When Tharman force u to take another jab. Will u take it? 9 % gst, u can take it? Wear mask, u wear it?

Singaporeans and Singapore days are doom. Oh, nvm lah.. Got money can liao, other things nvm.
Hokay, pls move to JB then.

Move there just because of a stupid puppet president PE result is it worth it? LOL.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
His face looks very much "wu tak chek". I suspect he could be a medical doctor, a lawyer or ex-banker.

The only problem is 跌落地都要楋翻揸沙.:o-o:

Expressing disappointment does NOT make you lose face. When he voted for TKL, did he NOT harbor any hope that TKL might win ? If he DID, and if there was HOPE, and the HOPE did not materialize, then DISAPPOINTMENT would naturally follow, regardless of what he said. His words can HIDE disappointment, but cannot DENY disappointment. The condition of DISAPPOINTMENT is HOPE.

If you are ridiculed because the candidate you supported turned out to be the LOSER, I say
愿赌服输。Likewise, if the candidate you supported is victorious, you don't have to be cocky. FACE or the fear of LOSING FACE has no relevance. :rolleyes:

Shifting your support to Tharman by pretending to be MODERATE after you appeared to have supported TKL from the start, now that is something we should beware. :rolleyes: It is also a face-saving act, but a lot more adulterous compared to 跌落地都要楋翻揸沙 :rolleyes:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay, pls move to JB then.

Move there just because of a stupid puppet president PE result is it worth it? LOL.
Why not? Hey, by moving to jb, it means I am not surrounded by stupid and ball less people. It will makes me feel comfortable and happy. Raising my vibration and frequency. Malaysians are much better people and got more balls than sinkies.

I kind of able to forsee what will be the outcome having Tharman as president. So I dun share the dark days with the rest. I dun vote for dark days, stupid and ball less sinkies did. Why do I have to suffer under the stupidity and ball-lessness of others.

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr , Thank you
for this Enlightening Piece ,
in Horse Racing lingo : " when betting a outsider horse ;
must wager "win" and "place" bets - in case the Horse you
wagered on came in 2nd or 3rd :biggrin:

His face looks very much "wu tak chek". I suspect he could be a medical doctor, a lawyer or ex-banker.

The only problem is 跌落地都要楋翻揸沙.:o-o:

Expressing disappointment does NOT make you lose face. When he voted for TKL, did he NOT harbor any hope that TKL might win ? If he DID, and if there was HOPE, and the HOPE did not materialize, then DISAPPOINTMENT would naturally follow, regardless of what he said. His words can HIDE disappointment, but cannot DENY disappointment. The condition of DISAPPOINTMENT is HOPE.

If you are ridiculed because the candidate you supported turned out to be the LOSER, I say
愿赌服输。Likewise, if the candidate you supported is victorious, you don't have to be cocky. FACE or the fear of LOSING FACE has no relevance. :rolleyes:

Shifting your support to Tharman by pretending to be MODERATE after you appeared to have supported TKL from the start, now that is something we should beware. :rolleyes: It is also a face-saving act, but a lot more adulterous compared to 跌落地都要楋翻揸沙 :rolleyes:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, TCB should have endorsed NKS although not openly.

Problem is, NKS already declared he is non-partisan, so no political leaders would even dare to vouch/support him openly.
Ironically that is his undoing.

As mentioned, PAP has politicized the PE right from the start under the guise of apolitical under the law on the surface only.

Hence someone unknown from the GOV with zero private sector experience trying to take the non-partisan route is not going to fare well.

PAP has set up the PE so brilliantly that any aspiring candidate would walk right into a trap, unwary of what is waiting for them.

George Goh ,Heng Ah ,

or is it ? :biggrin:

likely outcome had
George Goh also ran :biggrin:

and Tharman would still have won :biggrin:

Tharman 40%
George 30%
Nks 16%
TKL 14%

Screenshot_2023-09-02-15-16-23-508_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kudos , to Tharman and Team,
AI and their Algorithms
scored big time this round :biggrin:

even I.T. Team NKS knew that
that money spent online
compaign will help secured
his Deposit.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
[...] TKL speaks like a retard with a lisp, his online post scandals etc.. he can't even make it as an opposition candidate, how to be president to represent Singapore overseas? So it's very difficult to convince the large majority of Singaporeans to vote strategically for him.[...]

pio.png

Are you the same pre-election poster??? :confused:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chua Kim Yeow is a former accountant-general and also president of DBS with both public and private sector experience, definitely more credible than NKS. Besides, it was a two-party fight between him and OTC. Totally different ball game.

I have conducted straw polls, spoken to bookies and talk to friends about the voting inclinations of their wife, parents, in-laws, children and extended family members. So thanks to, and all credit to them and especially the bookies, I tend to be more right than wrong in my predictions and what I say.

If TKL had heeded his own conviction that the last candidate signing up for the PE should drop out to avoid a split vote, a Tharman-NKS straight fight would have resulted in a similar result to the 1993 OTC vs CKY PE. A Tharman-NKS straight fight, OTOH, would have resulted in an even bigger landslide for Tharman.

Once again, what I state is not because I am smart (far from it as otherwise, I wouldn't be working in Kim San Leng as a kopi kia). They are simply conclusions drawn from the straw polls, bookies, my conversations with people including my own research on historical voting patterns and results.

That 11-12 % swing to Tharman is caused by the middle ground deciding to vote "strategically" in favour of Tharman because they feared a "freak" result of TKL winning.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos , to Tharman and Team,
AI and their Algorithms
scored big time this round :biggrin:

even I.T. Team NKS knew that
that money spent online
compaign will help secured
his Deposit.

More like TKL is so lousy that opposition voters are split even with TCB showing them the way. NKS on his part can hardly threaten Tharman

Unlike GE, PE is essentially a contest of personality and not along partisan line.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The charade is over, folks. No point everyone 事后诸葛亮 here lah. It's not like we don't know what the outcum will be, rite? :biggrin:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The charade is over, folks. No point 事后诸葛亮 here lah. It's not like we don't know what the outcum will be, rite? :biggrin:
Yalor...as mentioned, we are only wanting to poh a freak election but too bad it didn't happen so...

show over folks. 收工收工,没戏看了. Balek kampung.