• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Prediction for this year's 2023 Sinkie Presidential Election! haha] IF the following 4 candidates end up on the ballot, who do you THINK WILL win?

Please understand that I'm NOT asking you, "Who do you WANT to win?"

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's my own prediction:

1. George Goh Ching Wah - 40% (i.e. the "Opposition" voters)

2. Tharman Shanmugaratnam - 30% (i.e. PAP voters who don't mind an Indian Sinkie President, but I think he will receive LESS than Tony Tan's 35% in 2011)

3. Ng Kok Song - 20% (i.e. PAP voters who want a Chinese Sinkie President, but I think he will receive LESS than Tan Jee Say's 25% in 2011)

4. Tan Kin Lian - 10% (i.e. PAP voters who want a Chinese Sinkie President, but I think he will receive MORE than his own 5% in 2011, mainly because Tan Jee Say seems to be supporting him! :tongue: )

Finally, here are the two relevant wikipedia articles:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Singaporean_presidential_election
wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Singaporean_presidential_election
for comparison.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really care which of those gentlemen becomes the next overpaid Istana doggie? :rolleyes:
Seriously, I believe majority of sinkies be it low or high ses groups doesn't really care who will take the throne.
Everyone is just merely entertaining each other with a events where a ph will be given and there is a outcome towards end of the day I.e the results. This is a natural thing just like I'm also keen to know who will take world Cup during the finals.
After that it will he bau, everyone knows that.
Whoever think that whichever candidate take the throne be it coming from pap or oppie camp will make a difference to life of sinkieland needs to have their brain check.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, I believe majority of sinkies be it low or high ses groups doesn't really care who will take the throne.
Everyone is just merely entertaining each other with a events where a ph will be given and there is a outcome towards end of the day I.e the results. This is a natural thing just like I'm also keen to know who will take world Cup during the finals.
After that it will he bau, everyone knows that.
Whoever think that whichever candidate take the throne be it coming from pap or oppie camp will make a difference to life of sinkieland needs to have their brain check.
This is exactly why 97% Kum gong are vaccinated. Keep on behaving like that and you will lose ur country and ur life eventually.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As at today 12-8-2023 still don't know who got the eligibility certificate to stand for presidential election on 1-9-2023 ???
Might as well scrap the presidential election and just appoint a figure head.:mad:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
他媽的。
Dear @eatshitndie-sama, once again, many thanks for gracing another humble thread of mine!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
And many thanks also for predicting that Tharman will win! :tongue:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to the following members for their predictions:

serious-if-the-following-4-candidates-end-up-on-the-ballot-who-do-you-think-will-win-png.187343

bow-gif.40441

But I'm still waiting for our dear @JohnTan's prediction!
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Serious - IF the following 4 candidates end up on the ballot who do you THINK WILL win.png
    Serious - IF the following 4 candidates end up on the ballot who do you THINK WILL win.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 892

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's my own prediction:

1. George Goh Ching Wah - 40% (i.e. the "Opposition" voters)

2. Tharman Shanmugaratnam - 30% (i.e. PAP voters who don't mind an Indian Sinkie President, but I think he will receive LESS than Tony Tan's 35% in 2011)

3. Ng Kok Song - 20% (i.e. PAP voters who want a Chinese Sinkie President, but I think he will receive LESS than Tan Jee Say's 25% in 2011)

4. Tan Kin Lian - 10% (i.e. PAP voters who want a Chinese Sinkie President, but I think he will receive MORE than his own 5% in 2011, mainly because Tan Jee Say seems to be supporting him! :tongue: )

Finally, here are the two relevant wikipedia articles:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Singaporean_presidential_election
wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Singaporean_presidential_election
for comparison.

Thanks to the PAP, if samsters here can't bring themselves to vote for SM Tharman, they have 3 alternative choices to choose from. Lots of democracy in Singapore.